• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else here hates premium cards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

'Swear to god, before I read this thread title in entirety, i thought it said -

'Who else hates premium--members?'

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I recall using Premium Cards in the GBA game to make entire decks because I was using up all of my Premium Rooms. That turned out well. However now I find them as great cards to set up so that they're used first in sleights. They are rendered un-reloadable anyone, so why not take advantage of their low CP?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Ohmygoodness, all I remember is being really turned off by the premium cards since you could only use them once. The less of the CP it used up wasn't enough to convince me.

!-Aeon-!

Premuim Cards = WORST IDEA IN HISTORY!
They should have Just made them cost less CP, the whole "only one person battle" thing just ruins it. Whenever I get premuims, no matter what level, I just sell them

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I see no one here even understands the purpose of using premium cards.

Lots of Ignorance up in this bitch.

Use them as the first card in any slieght. And Elixiers reload them. My friend built me a deck with Premiums as the first card as every slieght I since then have loves the premium cards

Its just a matter of knowing how to use them correctly.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I see no one here even understands the purpose of using premium cards.

Lots of Ignorance up in this bitch.

Use them as the first card in any slieght. And Elixiers reload them. My friend built me a deck with Premiums as the first card as every slieght I since then have loves the premium cards

Its just a matter of knowing how to use them correctly.

People are stupid man. Bman and I tried saying the same thing earlier. Pity, people would rather complain than learn something.

Swxpert

premium cards are useless to me, and they always have been.

so have summons and any magics besides Cure.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I know what they are used for, but even if you use the premiums right, you will eventually run out of cards... their still kinda worthless

What!?, if you use them right you never run out of cards.
All you do is use 5,6,7 cards in the order of 5Premium-6 Regular-7Regular. Of all different keyblades. and repeat. with only one elixer in the entire deck.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
All you do is use 5,6,7 cards in the order of 5Premium-6 Regular-7Regular. Of all different keyblades. and repeat. with only one elixer in the entire deck.

This. 100%

Everyone has said they're useless, but unless you don't use sleights or avoid restore they can save your ass time and time again.

EDIT:

There are premium room cards, ragnarok.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

MY entire deck is premium.

and I get through nearly every battle just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back