• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Killzone 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Re: KILLZONE 2 discussion thread

I'm thinking the game won't do so good, and even though other console magazines are reviewing and previewing it, it may be overhyped and teased. Looks no different than the first, except for improved graphics and airships.

I would buy this game if they add a Helghast Story (but it may come as DLC)

D

The KR3W

I'm surprised that not one is talking about this game, what's up?

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

I'm so excited about this game. It's gotten so much hype, I can't imagine that it will disappoint.

Shade737

Silver Member

The visuals are amazing I have been keeping my eyes on this game for ages.

D

The KR3W

I'm so excited about this game. It's gotten so much hype, I can't imagine that it will disappoint.

Well with the reviews that it has been recieving already, I doubt that it'll disappoint.

The visuals are amazing I have been keeping my eyes on this game for ages.

Well since 2005 this game has been announced, and I have been waiting for it since.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I never liked gametrailers for reviews. They at times don't seem to know what they are saying. They called the story cliche, but half of the games out there have cliche stories. Hell Gears and Halo both have cliche stories, but both got better scores. KZ2 puts not only beautiful graphics, but great game play and sound and everything in between. So I just hope someone can explain to me why Halo 3 gets a 9.8 and KZ2 gets only a 9.2?

Also I was looking at gamespot (mainly because they show all the sites that have reviewed the game and the scores). How does this make sense
GamePro 5 / 5 Mar 1, 2009
I am guessing it is for the magazine in March, otherwise those guys are sort of biased or retarded for not putting the correct date.

D

The KR3W

I never liked gametrailers for reviews. They at times don't seem to know what they are saying. They called the story cliche, but half of the games out there have cliche stories. Hell Gears and Halo both have cliche stories, but both got better scores. KZ2 puts not only beautiful graphics, but great game play and sound and everything in between. So I just hope someone can explain to me why Halo 3 gets a 9.8 and KZ2 gets only a 9.2?

Yeah, I do not agree with some of their reviews most of the time.

And so far I believe that is the lowest review it has gotten so far.

And Gamezone's and IGN's reviews are presentable with 9.4

But reviews like have the right idea:

X-Play: 5/5
GamePro: 5/5
GameSpy: 4.5/5
1UP: A

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Users are idiots. I am betting the people that voted low on the game are either all about the fanboy console war and ust wanted to bad talk it since they love Halo 3 and Gears 2 so much.

Shade737

Silver Member

Users are idiots. I am betting the people that voted low on the game are either all about the fanboy console war and just wanted to bad talk it since they love Halo 3 and Gears 2 so much.
True, they can't accept that PS3 is getting some attention.

Macabre

Gold Member

i dont see how users can rate it if they dont have it yet they probly dont count though since some probly gave it a 0.0 since its not out yet. (i saw that on ign to)

Users are idiots. I am betting the people that voted low on the game are either all about the fanboy console war and ust wanted to bad talk it since they love Halo 3 and Gears 2 so much.

Most of the users who rated KZ2 were 360 fanboys.
I don't know why Metacritic gave the option to rate unreleased games to users.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

I am not sure why anyone does that. It would be stupid for users to rate it until maybe a week in advance because I know somehow some get their copies earlier than some of us. What I have recently seen of KZ2 it makes me want to put my R2 on the shelf and start orgaisming to KZ2.

One question thought. Does it have team deathmatch and deathmatch or is it co-op for online?

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

I am not sure why anyone does that. It would be stupid for users to rate it until maybe a week in advance because I know somehow some get their copies earlier than some of us. What I have recently seen of KZ2 it makes me want to put my R2 on the shelf and start orgaisming to KZ2.

One question thought. Does it have team deathmatch and deathmatch or is it co-op for online?

its has team/deathmatch on and offline they where gonna have co-op offline but the had too many technical difficulties to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back