• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Here Comes the Bride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
A) She gets into a coma somehow

or

B) Somebody does to her what Ansem tried to do Kelsie in WotU.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
In a pure KH thing...

If Kairi died, wouldn't Namine die also? Since they are connected again.

(celebrates her ability to not give hints)

A

Azrael

In a pure KH thing...

If Kairi died, wouldn't Namine die also? Since they are connected again.

(celebrates her ability to not give hints)

Not really Xehanort lived through Terra, didn't he?

madammina

Not really Xehanort lived through Terra, didn't he?

1) It has NOT been confirmed that Terra = Xehanort (Do I have to remind you about how Nomura people are similar)

2) I'm confused at what you're saying.

madammina

WotU is my second fav fanfic of all time, which reminds me, don't you three still have some episode 3 work to do?

o_O REALLY? oh, my gosh, really? what's you're first Sheesh, that was just us having fun...

Yes, but my laptop is in the shop for repairs (using school computer), and Xziled isn't on that much. We're holding off a little. But we're almost done, then I edit.

I have Word this time which should make it easier.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
o_O REALLY? oh, my gosh, really? what's you're first Sheesh, that was just us having fun...

Yes, but my laptop is in the shop for repairs (using school computer), and Xziled isn't on that much. We're holding off a little. But we're almost done, then I edit.

I have Word this time which should make it easier.

My first? DdD's first KH Infinities. Kairi was somehow given a non-shitty role. But I'm patient, so I forgive the lot of you for taking so long. You didn't have Word? Life must have sucked for you.

madammina

My first? DdD's first KH Infinities. Kairi was somehow given a non-shitty role. But I'm patient, so I forgive the lot of you for taking so long. You didn't have Word? Life must have sucked for you.

Were you talking about DdD's or ours?

I had word Perfect, which didn't allow me to paste into it except for once (when I got it onto there.) When it did paste it was just a solid wall of text. SO I had to do all the spaces and figuring out where parts ended. It generally wasn't too dificult since I got a hang of how we all wrote, but a few times it was confusing.

Now that I have word, copy/pasting should be a breeze!

Thanks for being patient (out of curiousity, favorite parts/least favorite parts? characters?)

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Were you talking about DdD's or ours?

I had word Perfect, which didn't allow me to paste into it except for once (when I got it onto there.) When it did paste it was just a solid wall of text. SO I had to do all the spaces and figuring out where parts ended. It generally wasn't too dificult since I got a hang of how we all wrote, but a few times it was confusing.

Now that I have word, copy/pasting should be a breeze!

Thanks for being patient (out of curiousity, favorite parts/least favorite parts? characters?)

DdD's Kairi.

Fav part: Fight against Bahamut Fury, cuz Vinny went Chaos on its oversized golden ass.

Least fav: You guys didn't explain everything with Sephy, at first I thought he would be evil, but then all of a sudden hes a good guy, with no explanation.

Fav chracter: either Ziz or Ajani.

madammina

DdD's Kairi.

Fav part: Fight against Bahamut Fury, cuz Vinny went Chaos on its oversized golden ass.

Least fav: You guys didn't explain everything with Sephy, at first I thought he would be evil, but then all of a sudden hes a good guy, with no explanation.

Fav chracter: either Ziz or Ajani.

Loved that fight too.

Blame Ziz on Sephy. I have no idea what was going on there either

Both Ziz and Ajani are good characters what, no Kelsie love?

A

Azrael

There was a reason why it's AU (so HA! on the Sephy being good) plus Sephy was good in FF7 canon until Nibelheim. Ehh...what's done is done.

So what would make mines top ours in awesomeness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back