• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I based my idea of the final battle on the secret ending when Ven and Aqua fought DS and Terra fights MX but theres more to DS then would seems to be there, he is the charcter im most interested in more then Ven, they should have a secret story mode for him or something

No, I would think 3 scenarios is enough for one PSp game.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Im thinking that BBS wont really be having party battles though, it doesnt sound appealing

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Honestly this is like KH1 all over again.

KH1: Malifecent is going to be the final boss, BAM!!!, XH comes along and he's the final boss.

BBS: MX is going to be the final boss, he seems to be the master mind behind this evil plot. BAM!!!, DS betrays MX and DS reveals he was using MX, TAV get pissed and it's all out war.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

But DS and MX would fight and then Terra about to attack and all of a sudden DS slashs MX in the back with his Kyblade that would be so unexpected

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

How about this:

MX is bragging about KH,then suddenly Terra appears behind him.

MX: Well you have finally accepted the darkness?

DS appears.

MX: Go my apprentince, destroy this fool.

DS senses Terra's amazing power. He turns and looks at MX.

MX: What are you doing, kill him already.

DS catches MX by surprise and stabs him. He drains MX of his energy and then disposses of the body. DS then removes his helmet to reveal young Xehanort. He uses his amazing power to battle with Terra.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

And he destories Terra and but Aqua appears and they battle but he realizes his possesion on MX isnt complete so he has to leave and as a result loses his memory making the Xehanort AtW found

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

If you care to continue make a fan fic out of it :v just not here.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Alright. I was wondering do u think they will make blood in BBS cause they did say this was a darker KH

Iridium

Awards

The mood and storyline is darker, not so dark that blood and wounds would be common place in cutscenes and in battle.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Not like gore but like in the Ven and DS battle ven may have a few cuts or brushs on him but not like gushing blood

Iridium

Awards

Well I never said that, though if you check the gameplay vids blood, cuts and other abrasions aren't evident.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Yea but it would look more realistic, like when in KH2 at the end Riku was hurt but not brush or cut or nothing it looked cheap as hell

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well I think when they say dark, they meant People dying, sad moments, sick evil plans, insanne enemies, and some blood.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Yea see someone agrees with me. Anyway do u think DS is a charcter we've seen before or is a new charcter, hopefully we can see his helmet off in BBS

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think DS is some human/unbirth hybrid of MX that will later become the young Xehanort.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Nah, DS is a new character too.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yea but it would look more realistic, like when in KH2 at the end Riku was hurt but not brush or cut or nothing it looked cheap as hell

Well I think when they say dark, they meant People dying, sad moments, sick evil plans, insanne enemies, and some blood.

Yea see someone agrees with me. Anyway do u think DS is a charcter we've seen before or is a new charcter, hopefully we can see his helmet off in BBS

The mood and storyline is darker, not so dark that blood and wounds would be common place in cutscenes and in battle.

The only thing MM agreed with you on, dexter, that other people didn't, is something that's quite obviously won't be there as long as Disney could hold it off :I no one's doubting the presence of angst and mind fuck that would be in BBS more than they were in previous games - alternatively, at least as much as they were in CoM.
Blood doesn't belong in KH though, and personally, I consider it wasted programming space.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Nah, I think MX will be the final boss, DS just doesnt seem good enough to be final

Personally, I think that there is a small chance that DS might end up being a lot stronger than what we see earlier in the game. Maybe, as MX trained DS, DS eventually became stronger than MX, despite still being his apprentice. Honestly, I think that just because someone's an apprentice doesn't mean that they're weaker than/ haven't surpassed their master yet.

I would like to see Terra as the last boss for Aqua's scenario, since it's pretty evident that he succumbs to the darkness, towards the end, one way or another.
It would make for a very dramatic ending.

I agree with this and I personally think that something happening to Ven (like in the FM+ trailer) ends up sparking Terra off.. leading to Terra suddenly summoning a mass amount of, catching MX and DS totally off-guard, resulting with Terra owning them, but Terra couldn't control it, resulting in Aqua having to fight for her life.. and maybe Ven's. (if he isn't dead by then.. or whatever..)

Guernsey

Awards

CAn someone link to those trailers that the above posters mentioned sdo that I can create an accurate assessment of what you are talking about? Were there new trailers out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back