• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found sites with a Realese Date for Europe..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
april?

before NA?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

natu133

I'm thinking it's gonna be sometime around march-aprill this year :)

Um...NA already has there Re:CoM..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, at least Europe getting it increases the chances of me at least having the opportunity to play the game.

Tahmid_Zaman

man, i want kh:recom, why dosen't it come to the UK already, everything has to come to America first, what i so good about America? sorry, ive got nothing against America, ive actually been there and it is a lot prettier than England, but why do we get everything at a later date than America, it dosen'ttake 3months or so just to get it to the UK and Europe, does it?!

ive played the gba version on emulater and i thought it was the best but i really want it on ps2

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
man, i want kh:recom, why dosen't it come to the UK already, everything has to come to America first, what i so good about America? sorry, ive got nothing against America, ive actually been there and it is a lot prettier than England, but why do we get everything at a later date than America, it dosen'ttake 3months or so just to get it to the UK and Europe, does it?!

ive played the gba version on emulater and i thought it was the best but i really want it on ps2
I don't really understand what takes them so long to turn the American version into an European version. I guess the translations for some countries, but for countries like Britain and other places that speak English, the release date should be a lot closer to America's then it currently is.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, but I gotta state this. D: Kinda common sense, though...

ReCoM is NOT confirmed for release until SQEX posts up a press release on their European site. Any other site that posts up release dates are not at all legitimate and are putting up rumors until SQEX posts up that press release.

B

Blue Marine

Oww, come one Square, I need something to live for....

I really hope they'll soon release it in Europe.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I feel soo bad for you guys who live in Europe!!!
But Re:Chain of Memories Pwns all of the other KH Titles!!
That's gotta be something to wait for!!

Last edited:

Takfloyd

Yeah, we need to know if this is true. Even Wikipedia says it's due for release the 17th.

Being a faithful fan, I imported Re: CoM back in November, so I won't be getting the EU version, but the same can't be said for most people. There will be many happy faces if it's released over here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back