• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 5 - Spoilers from page 12, be warned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Re: aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To bad it shows you the final boss or close to it. (i think)

(The Leader of Umbrella(forgot name) )

The masked person is NOT Wesker. Wesker would never wear a mask and does not in this game.

The Masked Woman is a completely different person to Wesket entirely. For one, masked person wears feminine boots, for second, masked bitch has tits, check out the image I posted..

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

The masked person is NOT Wesker. Wesker would never wear a mask and does not in this game.

The Masked Woman is a completely different person to Wesket entirely. For one, masked person wears feminine boots, for second, masked bitch has tits, check out the image I posted..

Im talkin a bout when Chris and Wesker fight in the vid. not the masked person.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Well yes, Ada won't be anywhere near the final boss. Past evidence proves to Ana being on her own mission altogether and is merely protecting herself.

Chris is in this one, Wesker is in this one, Wesker will be the final boss. No doubt about it, here.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com

Well now I guess we all have to wait and see then.

We now know that the Masked Person is definitely a she and has to be Ada, no doubt about it. Why would Sherry make a sudden appearance? I think she would start the new generation of RE, if there will be a new one as said.

Also we're not sure what the cause of Jill's death. Hopefully, and dear god I hope they show and say about her death in the time spans. If she's not dead then she probably is the Masked person, which brings a huge turn around the story.

Now tell me something has, Spencer That very Old guy? I'm pretty Sure it is.

[Strykr]

Resident Evil 5 Demo

Have any of you tried the Resident Evil 5 demo for either 360 or PS3? Try it out. 2 levels of fun. :)

Good thing there's co-op. It's more fun with a friend.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo

For Gold members on Live. I downloaded, but haven't played

Firo

Oh Crap

I got a PS3 so I should be good, hopefully

Cyanide Sprinkle

I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as RE4 in my opinion. The controls felt foreign to me and i have beaten RE4 4 times on PS2 and GC together. I still think it will be good but just a little suprised from what i played

S

Shadow Soldier

Why is everyone so put off by the controls?

I liked the controls. It felt just like the RE4 controls.

The only thing that will take getting used to is changing weapons and items on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back