• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Customization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
what about axel keyblade? you think they will re-use the bond of flame (or whatever it was called) or will they make a new one especially for roxas?

also zexy will be reading harry potter not edgar allen poe.

Im hoping that they dont reuse any keychains that sora had. Roxas gets different memories from different world which would equal different keychains.Hopefully

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Im hoping that they dont reuse any keychains that sora had. Roxas gets different memories from different world which would equal different keychains.Hopefully
I don't see why it wouldn't be Sora and Roxas are connected. knowing Nomura he is so lazy he probably will make it Bond of Flame

sacred_wolf

i hope that there is a new keyblade that shows the significance of axel and roxas's connection.

and what about xion? you think they will make one for her? or is nomurs as lazy as you say he is and just make the kk represent her ? -_-

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't see why it wouldn't be Sora and Roxas are connected. knowing Nomura he is so lazy he probably will make it Bond of Flame

Possible. I think Ven looks like Roxas because of the same reason :|

and what about xion? you think they will make one for her? or is nomurs as lazy as you say he is and just make the kk represent her ? -_-

They could have the same keychains because Nomura is lazy, but like KBL said. Xion could get different memories from visting worlds than Roxas so that means different keychains.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
And then Demyx was tossed a banjo and was ordered to fight....or at least a banjo looking sitar lol jk

I would guess Zexion getting a different book that may be a different size.
Luxord would also probably get a new deck with stronger attacks.
Marluxia would get some different scythes like Magus did in CT, cept we'd actually get to see them some more.

Xemnas with his...pink lightsabers.

A

Audo

We've also seen Axel with new chakrams.

And to clarify, apparently Roxas doesnt actually get new keychains.
In terms of his new keyblade we've seen. He got something called a "Wind Gear" and when used with the panel system, the gear and the Kingdom Key when put together make that Wind Keyblade.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

And to clarify, apparently Roxas doesnt actually get new keychains.
In terms of his new keyblade we've seen. He got something called a "Wind Gear" and when used with the panel system, the gear and the Kingdom Key when put together make that Wind Keyblade.
Wait so does he get a brand new keyblade that is new to the KH world, or is the Wind Keyblade the new keyblade which is shown in onw of the scans?

Awards

The interesting thing is that we've actually seen one of Axel's new chakram forms in a cutscene, which means that these weapon mods might be considered more than just gameplay elements.

As we've seen from statements like this:
Even as a weapon, the special Sitar was created from the memories of his time as a human.

I would guess that these forms reflect the Organization's experimentation on their memories.

A

Audo

The interesting thing is that we've actually seen one of Axel's new chakram forms in a cutscene, which means that these weapon mods might be considered more than just gameplay elements.
Not really. And keep in mind that Sora's Keyblade would always change in cutscenes, and it held no importance other than gameplay elements. Plus, i wouldn't consider that one scene (I'm assuming you're talking about the one with the in flame chakram flying at Xion) a new chakram, but merely an effect of the attack.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I want to see his knew chakrams and if they are in a cutscene I want to see that to does anybody have any links if possible?

Awards
Not really. And keep in mind that Sora's Keyblade would always change in cutscenes, and it held no importance other than gameplay elements. Plus, i wouldn't consider that one scene (I'm assuming you're talking about the one with the in flame chakram flying at Xion) a new chakram, but merely an effect of the attack.
Different keychains were confirmed outside of gameplay (Tifa, etc).

Also.
01.jpg

3.png

I'm guessing it's that top form in that series of Axel pics.

I don't know why you'd think it wouldn't be a new form. We've never seen Axel's chakram look like that before.

A

Audo

I never meant Keychains weren't important out of gameplay reasons, I mean the fact that Sora's Keyblade changes in cutscenes depending on the keychain you're using holds no importance to the story.

And I still disagree. It just looks like his normal chakrams but due to his attack look different.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
To me, personally, it looks like Axel just super-charged his weapons to make them extra charred, is all.

Wevvy

Ish like Leon's Gunblade.

Teh ability changes its appearance ^.~

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
So will all of Roxas new Keybkades have the name gear in them,since the new gear system you get to use,or will it just be [insert element name here]keyblade cause if so I wonder if a keyblade with the element of nothingness will be The Crossing of Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back