• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He might. We don't know. But the two strongest female characters linking to Xion are Kairi and Aqua, or so it seems.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, since it's from you, Audo, I'm willing to lean towards the side of believing you, and it's obvious that you're not going to tell us who your source is or how you get your information, so I'm not even going to ask.

However, this does raise the question of what exactly does Xion not meet. Surely there must be more requirements than just being a Nobody, in order to be a part of the Organization. If that were true, then Naminé would have been included, too.

And if she's not a Nobody, and that's why they didn't include her, then why did they include Xion, if they know she's not a Nobody?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Perhaps they were misinformed. It'd be funny if they realized that she wasn't a nobody so they had her terminated. Her presence in the organization would have tarnished its foundation, so she had to be disposed of. Maybe that's how she disappeared. People often say that if she merely died, that she would have a memorial, but if she was disgraceful for whatever reason, they wouldn't honor her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If she did indeed die, I see that as the only likely way she did, that's in the event that she didn't stick around after Days.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
In all honesty, I'm so much more intrigued about the rooms than I am about Xion. I've just had this feeling ever since a 14th member was announced that Nomura was gonna find some half-assed way to explain it just so he can have a gimmick for a DS midquel.

Disluxia

In all honesty, I'm so much more intrigued about the rooms than I am about Xion. I've just had this feeling ever since a 14th member was announced that Nomura was gonna find some half-assed way to explain it just so he can have a gimmick for a DS midquel.

Agreed the rooms are so much more interesting. The idea of xion seems so half assed so far.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I would like to hope Nomura shatters my skepticism with the results from Days, but as of now, I have little expectations.

A

Audo

Playing as all of the Org members was gimmick enough. He wouldn't need Xion in order to do that.
Everyone needs to hold hands and give Xion love.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Playing as all of the Org members was gimmick enough. He wouldn't need Xion in order to do that.
Everyone needs to hold hands and give Xion love.

I'll be glad to if she lives up to the hype surrounding her and her enigmatic aura.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
maybe xion copies everyone elses attacks, and doesnt have her own original weapon or something, and maybe one of the requirement is being original in combat and specialty

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Also, Xemnas copies other's attacks.

Well, that's really only in his final form, after he absorbs the remnants of Kingdom Hearts. His regular fighting style/ablilities is borrowed from the Jedi.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
But then why would she act so surprised when Riku called her keyblade a fake? Shouldn't she know how she does her battle style? Then she'd know that her keybade was fake.

Also, Xemnas copies other's attacks.

i thougt it was because everyone else fell out of existence (nothingness) which allowed him to control the other organization 13's weapons.

but ur right.

but what if she thought she was able to copy a keyblade and thought her own copy was classified to be real?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Then he's still copying! Either way, one of his battle styles is to copy the attacks of his members, and use it against his foes.

She'd know that it was a copy, if she knew that her battle style was to copy others' attacks. She'd make the copy of the keyblade, and know that it was fake.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Then he's still copying! Either way, one of his battle styles is to copy the attacks of his members, and use it against his foes.

She'd know that it was a copy, if she knew that her battle style was to copy others' attacks. She'd make the copy of the keyblade, and know that it was fake.

ok youre right, youre right.

still pretty good theory if it wasnt for that scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back