• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs other keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Personally i think no ney keychains cuz well most of the keyblades sucked anyway and these keyblades rule

Awards
There should be other keyblades. Look at the ones in the BBS Final Mix + Vid around Aqua before Terra falls, they are probablly other wielders keyblades from the war. So there should be other new keyblades, just not belonging to VAT.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
There should be other keyblades. Look at the ones in the BBS Final Mix + Vid around Aqua before Terra falls, they are probablly other wielders keyblades from the war. So there should be other new keyblades, just not belonging to VAT.

Rep.......Keyblade Wars:D!

No I think they won't get to used different Keyblades, especially not Ven the Way he Holds and uses his keyblade.

Well vens keyblade is broken so what is he going to do possibly repair it just to get it broken again ,get a new keyblade or just dont have one at all.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I don't know if they will or not I can Ii know Ven won't just because of the way he holds his and Terra's is one Behemoth of a keyblade so no I don't think they will get different keyblades.

A

Audo

Their Keyblades are keychainless. Meaning they don't have keychains, meaning Keychains won't be available to them...

chrisco571

In 358/2 Days all organization member's weapons can be customized (refer to scans) therfore Roxas's blade can be customized. If you want customization of keyblades buy 358/2 Days! oh and BTW If the chain on his keyblade is what makes it different why can he weild 2 blades?

EDIT: 2 Blades That Are Different .

A

Audo

Because it's using two Keychains, while still only using one Keyblade.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just because there isn't a keychain on them at present doesn't mean there can't ever be a keychain attached to them in the future.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I agree, Audo.

Eh, I doubt they'll get customisable Keychains, but the ones they do have now have stages and upgrades to them in terms of abilities and what they are capable of.

Disluxia

In every kingdom hearts game even COM you've been able to customize or upgrade your weapon. And from previous posts in this thread it seems your able to in 358/2 days you can too. Why would this game be different?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
In every kingdom hearts game even COM you've been able to customize or upgrade your weapon.

Well keychains in BBS is questionable when it comes too VAT but i dont see them getting any.
And from previous posts in this thread it seems your able to in 358/2 days you can too. Why would this game be different?
Roxas is most likely only to wield kingdom key, oathkeeper, and oblivion in days. Ive been proven wrong oh well...

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Roxas is only going to wield kingdom key, oathkeeper, and oblivion in days.

You dont know that. He, like Sora, could gain different memories from the places he visits in turn creating new keychains he can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back