• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs other keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Hey guys I'm sure there is another thread for this (personally I'm just to lazy to look) but do you think you will be able to get other keyblades for your character? I mean that would be cool you know an ultima weapon for Ven, or do you think the game is going to go all com on us and not have any new key blades...

Or finally do you think it might have a bit of days customization in it where you can equip items to you keyblade to make it stronger?

A

Audo

No, no new Keyblades.
The thing most people don't seem to understand is the fact that Sora only has one Keyblade, and he just obtains Keychains throughout his journey. The Three heroes have no Keychains on their Keyblades, meaning that they will not be obtaining variations in their Keyblades.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, I doubt Keyblade customization would happen in BBS, but it's possible in KH3 considering Nomura wanted it in KH2.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Highly doubt it. Other keyblades won't honestly matter. If you think about it, BBS is slightly similiar to CoM, so there isn't really alot of need.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
No, no new Keyblades.
The thing most people don't seem to understand is the fact that Sora only has one Keyblade, and he just obtains Keychains throughout his journey. The Three heroes have no Keychains on their Keyblades, meaning that they will not be obtaining variations in their Keyblades.
Here's your answer. :/ I can't believe I didn't think of that before, although it was seemingly obvious that there weren't any keychains. *Awaits another thread from kitty to die*

A

Audo

The only way the Keyblade's appearance/shape is altered is through Keychains... Thus why it matters that they have no keychains...

RikuWtD

wat Audo said, but I don't see why there couldn't be upgrades since they don't have anything to do with keychains and that would help express the diversity of bbs

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
wat Audo said, but I don't see why there couldn't be upgrades since they don't have anything to do with keychains and that would help express the diversity of bbs

...But the altering of the keyblade is made possible by the keychains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back