• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Story or Riku's Story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better?

• Soras' Story!

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Rikus' Story!

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

This is a thread to determine which story is better, Sora's or Riku's. This not only means the story but also the battle differences and overall preferences. I think Rikus story is more enjoyable because you dont play as sora and because the story tells you where Riku and the King were during Soras story. Riku's battle system is better due to the lack of Reloading, realoding is not required! I also like that you can raise your attack and the DP system where Riku uses his darkness to do awesome things.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Sora's story was very intresting but all around I like Riku's story better, beacuse it went deeper into the storyline adn the feeling of a young teenager who made a horrible mistake and was trying to fix it. Riku just seemed like his story in the kh series went deeper than Sora, though it's a good chance by the end of the series he will die.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora's story. Mainly because that was the story.
Riku's story was cool for what it was, though.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I liked both stories. Best writing in KH we've had so far.
Well said. I like the writing as well when I bought it I thought I would like Rikus story more, so rushed through Soras story but I am playing through it is really good, I didn't think I would like Soras because I already knew the story pretty much.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Since we are going by story's I have to go with Sora's...Marluxia, Larxene, more details. I loved it!

But if you are talking about battle system that's a no brainer into going into Riku's story. I love using darkness and card dueling. But 1 thing that really pissed me off had to be Wonderland. Seriously it took me over 6x tries to defeat the Trick Master. How embarassing. :(

A

Azrael

Reverse/Rebirth had the potential to have a story good enough for its own game but I saw little story between the floors nor any exploration of Riku's memories.

If R/R gone a little deeper with the memories of capturing the Princesses of Hearts and made Riku go to at least three different worlds, I would had been impressed

Joe_Keybladerz

Reverse/Rebirth had the potential to have a story good enough for its own game but I saw little story between the floors nor any exploration of Riku's memories.

If R/R gone a little deeper with the memories of capturing the Princesses of Hearts and made Riku go to at least three different worlds, I would had been impressed
I would be impressed too, I never thought of it that way.

MasterHearts7762

I would say their even. R/R was really fun to play especially with Dark Mode, but like Ziz said, there just wasn't much story to it. It was mainly just cut and dry fighting in the Disney worlds. Sora's story was more involving and cutsomizing the deck is always fun. So in terms of gameplay, Reverse/Rebirth. In terms of Story(not to be sonfused with plot), Sora's.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I liked Sora's Better. More Freedom. More to the story, and it is longer.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No. I liked Sora's Better. More Freedom. More to the story, and it is longer.

So you're just confirming what the person said? That Riku's was bad, and Sora's was good.

Also, KH2 wasn't gripping, or anything. It failed in trying to create suspense.

I like Sora's story mode, but I like Riku's battle mode more.

Reneeski

i'm going to say Riku's because i always wanted to play him in KH 1, and then when KH 2 came out we still didnt have the chance to play the whole game as him.

cmssaysftw

Awards
I really can't choose. Sora's Story was much longer, you can use Slieghts whenever you wanted to, and you have Donald and Goffy to use. But with Riku's Story You fight as Riku, The worlds are much shorter so less text reading and more getting to the point, also there is the Awesomeness which is D-Mode.

So I have to Say it's A Tie, but I really liked Sora's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back