• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Demo for DS from Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
So, this is just an idea, not necessarily going to happen.

As some of you may know about or have a Nintendo Wii with the Nintendo Channel, you know that you can download demos of newly released games. Here's where my question comes in... Do you think that in the near future there will be a 358/2 Days Demo? Not necessarily now, but in a few months?

If this was said before, as I always say, I'm very sorry. :p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Do we really need a demo? I mean the game is supposed to come out in a couple months, I don't see a big need for a demo. Patience is a virtue.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I don't think so... Why would there be? The game's release date is pretty near, I doubt that a demo is released at this point.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Well, ok maybe this wasn't my greatest idea today. Then again, I'm sick and I lost my voice. :(

At the same time, I still think that it might be possible. Most of the demos come out days after the game is released. So, maybe I'm not that dumb for saying this after all... :p

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I still doubt it, but all we can really do is wait. :/

Malevolence

Raw Life
You can always use an R4 to download the whole game, but that would be stealing so nah...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
That would spoil the fun of it though =/
Eh.
There are a handful of games I wish I had played a demo of before buying, just because of how much I ended up hating the controls.

Since I don't have a wii though, it doesn't matter to me whether or not a demo comes out for it though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I say, if the game sucks, do what I do, take it to gamestop to get a new packaged one, use that same recipt to take the game back to another Gamestop and get a full refund. It works. But I think if you liked the other KHs you'll pretty much like this one without having to play the demo anyway.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
*Sorry for the off-topicness*

When you return an opened game that you bought new from Gamestop they will replace it with a new one if you say that something was wrong with it.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Oh.
I don't like scamming people.
That is clever though.

A

Audo

I could see it happening. I'm pretty sure Square has put on demos before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back