• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

sega.jpg

The grand creators of Sonic the hedgehog, Phantasy Star series and other interesting games. I'm sure that you must have played one of their games through out your life time. I mean they created sonic the hedgehog! If you want more information follow the link below.

Sega - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want the official sega site, follow this link:

Welcome to SEGA

New Hot Sega Release:
Sonic Unleashed

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Sonic games were fun at one point. Then, Heroes came out and it all went to hell.

Joe_Keybladerz

Lol, yeah sonic bores me now, I played the new game for the Ds, its called Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. It was good at first but when you beat it, there is no other reason why you should keep on playing...

Rix

:)
Awards
I miss my Sega mega drive :3

I did mainly play Sonic though.

Ah.. Good old days..

-Calafas-

Phantasy Star Zero was/is FUCKING AMAZING! Bless you SEGA. Plus their bringing me 7th Dragon and Shining Force Feather, which also look phenomenal.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Then, Heroes came out and it all went to hell.

Bawww, fuck you Sega for doing that.
:<

How can they waste their chances for making a good Sonic game for once over and over again? They've had like what, more than 5 tries up until now always trying the same old stuff and ultimately failing.

Although I should rather blame that on the guys at Sonic Team rather than the whole of Sega.

Joe_Keybladerz

Yes but remember, Phantasy Star, that is their best game in my opinion. By the way, Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP is coming in the US, check the gamestop site for a pre-order.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wasn't the Sonic team who released all the shitty Sonic games relieved of their job and now there is a new team going to come in and pick it up?

S

Shadow Soldier

In all honesty though, Unleashed was a lot better than what the previous Sonic team was shitting out. It was a decent game.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
In all honesty though, Unleashed was a lot better than what the previous Sonic team was shitting out. It was a decent game.

I'm not denying that, it's just not exactly the great comeback we were promised.
Which really makes me wonder what the point of getting a new team for the job was in the first place, as they made so many of the same mistakes their predecessors did too.

S

Shadow Soldier

Was the game enjoyable more than the previous Sonic games? If so, then they are already doing a great job. You can't expect them to get everything right on their first try.

S

Shadow Soldier

Dreamcast failed because of poor game sales because you were able to just go online, download games and burn it to a CD.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Was the game enjoyable more than the previous Sonic games? If so, then they are already doing a great job. You can't expect them to get everything right on their first try.

Well for me it wasn't really better than any of the previous titles, but my opinion about recent Sonic games seems to be completely ridiculous anyway so I won't argue with that.

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back