• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meiyuri

yup nothing much else to it...

and i always wondered

what was the point of having Maleficent and Pete in the game, they sort of...well...didn't do anything
So she can help the keyblade wielder at his lowest? (the scene in HB after Sai'x and Sora's encounter)

But yeah, I get your point. If the Org XII can command the heartless, them being there is really a naught point.

And Maleficient's sudden change of heart to help out Sora kinda threw me off.... wtf? @.@

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
You know what? The puzzle part was something that I think I forgot to mention. Wonderland, Agrabah, Hollow Bastion.. what happened to all the puzzles? Now, I'm not too much of a fan of puzzle games, but I missed stuff like HB's Library, the Cave of Wonders' statues that Abu (or whatever his name is) had to activate, or the various flowers in Wonderland. I also hated to see the lack of Trinities. If anything, I was hoping that KH2 would have them and more like the one in Oogie Boogie's Mansion, but no.. They didn't even bring back anything like the Dalmations.

I agree. I so miss those puzzles. D:
I think I haven't said this before; I don't like the Gummi Ship missions. They are annoying and too hard for me. I'm trying to complete the game 100%, and they're the only things that are missing. :<

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I think I haven't said this before; I don't like the Gummi Ship missions. They are annoying and too hard for me. I'm trying to complete the game 100%, and they're the only things that are missing. :<
You know, when I was glancing through some FAQs, since I occasionally have trouble remembering what heartless drops what synthesis item, I noticed the KH: FM Gummi Ship Mission faq, so I read through it and I kind of wish that KH2's missions would of been kind of like that. KH2's missions are so repetitive, especially when you consider KH: FM's. I mean, screw the "medals, high score, and enemy kills" BS. I think they should of done something KH: FM's missions and maybe had some more heartless like White Mushrooms, Black Fungus (though they were kind of annoying), Rare Truffles, Black Ballades (FM only), and the other various FM heartless. Sure, some look like (and pretty much are) different skinned/ sized heartless, but several of them are defeated in unique ways, like the Grand Ghost (bigger Search Ghost) or the Sniper Wild (It looks like a Bouncy Wild, but different colors..)

Basically, Grand Ghosts are only damaged by giving them healing items (like Elixir).. You have to cast "Stop" on Sniper Wilds, because if they see you, you'll get pummeled with sniper-like shots, from their slingshots. Black Ballades basically play the "find the right one" game and start out as one, then split in five and mix around. If you hit the wrong one, then you get zapped and they mix up again. Also, Black Ballades look just like the other four spell casting heartless. (like the Red Requiems)

Tatsu

I think my biggest disappointments with the game are the Organization's plan, the lack of villainous moments by the Org. members, no big hero moments from Sora, no Maleficent boss fight, the Disney villains having no plan what so ever, and the Roxas/Sora duel.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I think my biggest disappointments with the game are the Organization's plan, the lack of villainous moments by the Org. members, no big hero moments from Sora, no Maleficent boss fight, the Disney villains having no plan what so ever, and the Roxas/Sora duel.

This.

The Org. had really no "villainy" in the game besides being the obvious antagonists. I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, so I won't bring it back up. Sora never got to do anything exciting anyway.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I was really disappointed cause I spoiled the game for myself before it came out....but that's my fault

Muse

you look atrocious
They brought Halloween Town and Agrabah back for a third time. >:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
It would have to be for me the crappy selection of Keyblades. In KH1 we had a choice of 20-25 Keyblades now in KH2 we have a choice of 15-20 Keyblades and they're stupid looking.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It is a little ironic that the world with the most plot to it that pertains to the actual overall plot is a sub-world.

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN <3<3<3<3<3

They brought Halloween Town and Agrabah back for a third time. >:

Halloween Town wasn't that bad for the most part. It did give us the whole scene with Santa and Riku apparently having made Sora say he didn't believe in Santa.
It was like the only moment in the game where we were reminded of why Sora was being so obsessed with finding Riku - he really was his best friend, as he so clearly and certainly attested about before HPO.
Agrabah was kind of redundant though :\ especially since we never got to see the Org member that went there, and that's mostly because he was all but redundant to that world's plo- wait a minute, what plot?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not so great a disappointment, but were the L2 and R2 buttons ever used in-game?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Hmm... is that the power of youtube and the internet working on you? ^____^

They should've made the Roxas/Sora duel a bit longer.

yes...and the damn spoiler section in kh2 threads, most people imported the game and told all the secrets, so I went there and it kind of ruined the game a bit, but once again, my fault :p

and yes, the Roxas/Sora duel should have been longer, or like the KH2:FM edition, where you actually fought Roxas as a boss!

cmssaysftw

Awards
I was disappointed more than a couple of times by KH2, but my biggest disappointment had to be the crappy worlds. I hated Disney Castle. I hated Atlantica. I hated The Pride Lands (eventhough being a lion was pretty cool, but it wasn't enough to make up for "Scar's Ghost"). As a matter of fact The only worlds I liked were Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Land of Dragons, Agrabah, and The World that Never Was. With all it's setbacks, KH2 has enough good things about it to make it one of my favorite games.​

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I liked the lion king world and at the same time found it kinda boring...idk why tho...but I have to agree that despite flaws I still love the game

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Which is probably why it was really boring.

I never liked the movie, so I was dreading that world from the moment I realized it was in KH2. It was fine when Simba was merely a summon, but having to go to his world was another thing.
He should have stayed a Summon. I wouldn't have minded going to Dumbo's world though. Singing Crows and seeing Sora in a clown outfit? Hells yeah!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I found Lion Sora hard to control, runs too fast, etc, and the combat is very erratic, darting all over the place. With just a couple of strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back