• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Speaking of which, we havent gotten any main page updates since Christmas! :eek:

Almost 1200

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wow, thats true..Where's the news at Square?

some say we already have enough info on 358/2 Days, but in an interview Nomaru said that we only had..the gist (giest? screw spelling it rite..) of it

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd sooner interpret it as us knowing everything we're allowed to know without really playing through the game.
Because, you know, especially with the recent trailer, I'd say we know too much about what's going on there, even as theories.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'd sooner interpret it as us knowing everything we're allowed to know without really playing through the game.
Because, you know, especially with the recent trailer, I'd say we know too much about what's going on there, even as theories.

Ya, I guess this can be true too, but I'd much prefer if we got BbS, and Coded news, and only screen shots from 358/2 now, but I'll take what I can get.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I had an idea I thought of just about an hour ago. What if you can unlock special missions in multiplayer mode called "What if scenarios". Each member has their own What if scenario?

1. Xemnas: What would have happened if he had completed his KH?
2. Xigbar: Not really sure
3. Xaldin: What would have happened if he was able to turn the beast into a heartless?
4. Vexen: What would have happened if Vexen fought Marluxia and won?
5. Lexeaus: What would have happened if he beat Riku?
6. Zexion: What would have happened if Zexion made Riku his puppet?
7. Saix: A showdown between Axel and Saix?
8. Axel: What would have happened if he and Roxas teamed up to destroy the organization?
9. Demyx: Not really sure
10. Luxord: Not really sure
11. Marluxia: What would happen if Marluxia had made Sora his puppet and take over the organization?
12. Larxene: Similar to Marluxia's except she betrays him and takes over the organization herself?
13. Roxas: What would happen if Roxas hadnot fused with Sora and fought the organization himself?
14. Xion: What would have happened if she had not dissapeared?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are just my ideas for "What if scenarios".

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I had an idea I thought of just about an hour ago. What if you can unlock special missions in multiplayer mode called "What if scenarios". Each member has their own What if scenario?

1. Xemnas: What would have happened if he had completed his KH?
2. Xigbar: Not really sure
3. Xaldin: What would have happened if he was able to turn the beast into a heartless?
4. Vexen: What would have happened if Vexen fought Marluxia and won?
5. Lexeaus: What would have happened if he beat Riku?
6. Zexion: What would have happened if Zexion made Riku his puppet?
7. Saix: A showdown between Axel and Saix?
8. Axel: What would have happened if he and Roxas teamed up to destroy the organization?
9. Demyx: Not really sure
10. Luxord: Not really sure
11. Marluxia: What would happen if Marluxia had made Sora his puppet and take over the organization?
12. Larxene: Similar to Marluxia's except she betrays him and takes over the organization herself?
13. Roxas: What would happen if Roxas hadnot fused with Sora and fought the organization himself?
14. Xion: What would have happened if she had not dissapeared?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are just my ideas for "What if scenarios".

Some of those refer to events from Com and KH II. Days takes place between those two (at least gameplay wise).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Some of those refer to events from Com and KH II. Days takes place between those two (at least gameplay wise).

Wrong. Days takes place between the moment sora became a heartless to the begining of KH2. Which means COM is included in this game. Secondly these are "what if scenariors" meaning some of them don't have to take place at any certain time.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wrong. Days takes place between the moment sora became a heartless to the begining of KH2. Which means COM is included in this game. Secondly these are "what if scenariors" meaning some of them don't have to take place at any certain time.

He was talking about this.
Though we've seen quite a few shots from during CoM, so I don't think we'd really have that tiny an amount of plot during CoM. It did after all take up over several months.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

If the time span between Com and II is a year, and Days takes place over 358 (a year minus the week in which Roxas spent time in the Digital Twilight Town). As for the screen shots, I haven't seen them myself, but maybe they relate to flashbacks or just general cutscenes.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas has been in the organization for longer than Sora's been asleep.
358 = the year of Sora's sleep - Roxas's week in TLTW in KH2.
Days tells the story of Roxas's time in the org, thus going strictly by the timeline like that doesn't hold. It seems to be hardly only between CoM and KH2, especially since Roxas seems to have enough to handle on his own while Axel's in CO (missions with Xaldin and Xigbar, for instance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back