• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Tiereill

None of them have hearts, on Kingdom Hearts II Ansem and the Organization XIII explained that Nobodies don't have hearts or emotions but they can "act like if they did" due to the fact that they remember. The emotions they lay are nothing but a charade, their expressions are nothing even if they act like if they have hearts. Axel and Roxas don't have hearts (Roxas just has it when compleated with Sora just like Naminé) as for Xion... I don't know a thing about her yet so we could say she has a heart until 358/2 comes out XD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Nobodies can still act like they have hearts/emotions; doesn't necessarily mean that they have them.

Key of Valor

The Professor
You don't know that. They could very well have hearts.
I personally think Roxas is the only one among them with
his own heart but Xion could possible have one as well.
(and Axel having one is even less likey but still possible)

Daichi

You said it yourself. They don't have hearts, but if they choose. They can act like it. Every Nobody has the capacity to show false emotions.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Nobodies pretend to have real emotions because they remember what it was like when they had hearts. But xion and roxas are special nobodies and dont remember what it is like to have hearts but they still seem to have emotions. So i would say their is a slim chance they have hearts(roxas and xion).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Axel might have a heart. He Cries so that signifies that he has emotions, something that Nobodies are supposed to have.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Slow laptop, I agree that Nobodies are supposed
to not have hearts, though they are able to expresss
the illusion of emotion. What I meant was that no one
knows whether or not Roxas, Xion, or Axel have hearts.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Again, Roxas and Axel (and now Xion), have REPEATEDLY implied that they do have hearts.

jesus christ, the term "special nobodies" and the word "exception" are both wasted on these forums.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Axel said Roxas made him feel like he had a Heart, so that might explain the tear even. Being next to someone that brought about the Memories of his emotions in an intense manner would make him go the distance and even cry, and then kill himself to protect said person.
I really doubt he has a Heart though.
As for Xion and Roxas, I'd sooner say Xion has one before Roxas does, but that's because we know all but nothing about her, even less than about Roxas.
As for Roxas, I'd sooner explain him having anything of Ven's in him that is not a Heart. Even Memories of Ven's emotions would explain Roxas seemingly having a Heart, seeing how he'd have something he wasn't supposed to have. Added Memories or Sense of Self, making him receive some from two people instead of one would very much stand to explain how come his game of "pretend" seems to be the best aside from maybe Naminé thus far.

Sonicblur

Again, Roxas and Axel (and now Xion), have REPEATEDLY implied that they do have hearts.

jesus christ, the term "special nobodies" and the word "exception" are both wasted on these forums.
Iknorite? I was going to make a thread regarding this topic, but I guess now I don't have to. I seem to remember two references to Roxas possibly having a heart in KH2 (And KH2 Final Mix. -_-) The first being when Roxas is in the Virtual TT and he passes out, AtW says "His heart is returning... doubtless, he'll awaken very soon." (I could be wrong about that one though, it could be a reference to Sora, but when I first saw it, I interpreted it as Roxas having a heart.) The second, when Axel and Roxas are sitting up on the tower after Sora defeats Roxas in TWTNW, and Axel says "Roxas... you have a heart, don't you?" Both of those references lead me to believe that Roxas actually has a heart, but I could be wrong. Could someone please enlighten me?

~Sonicblur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back