• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and 358/2 Days lead to KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Heart

This is purely a discussion so does anyone think the two games for the psp platform and the nintendo ds will be a necessity in understanding the kh3 game? what kind of game do u think kh3 will be? What will be the adventure this time?

...i dont know if their are spoilers online or something but jst an open discussion about kh3!

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
We don't have any big word about KH III yet really and BBS is about what happen in before KH I so if it did connect it would of been explained in KH I KH II and 358/2 covers the Org. members so I dont see really how it would tie in to KH III.

impart

Climb The Sky
it might tho. maybe BBS will reveal a an even bigger overall plot that KH1 fits into, ya know?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's common knowledge that Nomura has stated that all three new games- BbS, 358/2 Days, and Coded- tie into a whole new game.
It's rumored that this new game is KH3, but it hasn't been confirmed.

We know that it ties into a new game, which will most likely be KH3. What else is there to know?

Axel's Heart

i did read most of the stickies but i mean im strictly just asking opinions. ZachCrisis....how can u say these two games arnt going to be tied...like there has to be some reason these games were created other then to inform us on minor missing parts in the plot line or else the game would be like 5 min long. Also i forgot to ask wat does everyone think about the letter from king mickey at the end of khII?

so yes we do know they are tied so i guess im asking how? wat do u think?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
This is purely a discussion so does anyone think the two games for the psp platform and the nintendo ds will be a necessity in understanding the kh3 game? what kind of game do u think kh3 will be? What will be the adventure this time?

...i dont know if their are spoilers online or something but jst an open discussion about kh3!

BBS will tell us who xehanort is....

358/2 days will tell us about the organization...

KH 3 Xehanort will return whole...

(KH BBS) Master Xehanort.............Unbirth(?????)............Kingdom Hearts(?????)
(KH 1 ) Xehanort Heartless..........Heartlesss(heart)........Kingdom Hearts(heart of worlds)
(KH 2 ) Xehanort Nobody............Nobody(body&soul).....Kingdom Hearts(heart of men)
(KH 3 ) Xehanort......................(???????)........... .......Kingdom Hearts(??????)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You really should probably read the stickies up above this.

It's common knowledge that Nomura has stated that all three new games- BbS, 358/2 Days, and Coded- tie into a whole new game.

It's rumored that this new game is KH3, but it hasn't been confirmed.
I didn't know it connected to BBS cause if it was wouldn't it all of been explained in KH I and KHII.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I didn't know it connected to BBS cause if it was wouldn't it all of been explained in KH I and KHII.

Not really. If everything was explained through KH1 and 2, then we wouldn't have ever needed BbS to begin with.

Because we do, that means that there's probably going to be more in BbS that can't be explained through KH1 and 2- or CoM.

And, Nomura has said that all three games connect to the new game as yet unknown. He hasn't said how they'll be connected.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The scene with Xemnas speaking to the armour in Radiant Garden from Final Mix+, shows how the two games will most likely tie into KH3.

The armour obviously came from BBS, and 358/2 has to do with the organization, which will probably explain this. I doubt that they would shine any importance on this if it wasn't going to have anything to do with KH3, Xemnas is already dead, so it would be kind of pointless, unless it has to do with the plot of 358/2 Days instead of KH3.

L

Luxord_XIII

Well thinking about all the KH games, if you noticed each of them have a spoilers at the end for the next coming franchise or the continuing story of kingdom hearts. Thinking like Nomura--thats why games such as KH takes 4 years to develop its because they need to have an idea whats coming up, therefore before BBS needs to be released, they should have a pretty good idea what is KH 3 about to put it in the spoilers at the end. Also theres still a lot to uncover like if there is a KINGDOM hearts, there should be a king and a queen--therefore who owns the kingdom? not king mikey or minnie for sure but thats my inference as well. Like final fantasy, i think KH will go a long way, and Disney still has a lot up their sleeves to add to this AMAZING game!.
P.S. Also keep in mind about Pirates of the Carribean Dead Mans Chest. This is a perfect story for SORA in KH III since they need a Key to open Davey Jones Chest to stab his heart. I think Nomura would grab this great coinsidence having a keyblade bearer at hand. Let me know if you guys are thinking about the same thing...
ALSO i just want to point out since this is my first time threading.. SEPHIROTH RULES!;P
1_643769269l.jpg

A

Audo

All three games are a necessity when it comes to KH3. That's the point.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

It's confirmed that all three do.

We don't have any big word about KH III yet really and BBS is about what happen in before KH I so if it did connect it would of been explained in KH I KH II and 358/2 covers the Org. members so I dont see really how it would tie in to KH III.

There is another game. That's confirmed. Why would that not be KH3?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The games have already been confirmed to tie into the future of the series.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Personally, I think that Days sets up for Xion to come around in KH3, and BBS to give us more information on Master Xehanort, who I reckon will also be around in KH3. Unsure about Coded though.

W

whiteboy32

i think, that both games will help us understand part three better,cause like you said "what will be the adventure this time?" they can take pieces of that and put them in part three so you can understand it, just like with what they did with, chain of memorie's. at first i didn't get it cuas i didn't want to play the gameboy but when i got part two i didn't understand it that well but chain of memorie's cleared that up for me, so basicly what im trying to say is i think birth by sleep is going to have something to do with part three of kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back