• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Vexen was surprisingly difficult.

I had to load up my deck with Fires just to have a decent chance of beating him the first time. Is the second time any more difficult than that?

Yeah, I will tell you that. Just remember to run, stay away from him if you aren't attacking, and keep 0's or strong sleights ready at all times :)

I say the very first battle you have with marluxia is the hardest.

Seconded.

fuck, I beat that fruity bastard without any damage

Damn.

Riku Fan1415

Who do you think would have won if Sora hadn't interrupted? Axel or Marluxia? I have a poll set up in the Re: Chain of Memories section so please vote there.

Xanze

Umm I was lookin through the card collection in Sora's story and noticed there were a few blank spaces where I'm assuming the other organization member enemy cards go...but aren't those cards obtained by having KH2 FM+ data on the same memory card. How then am I supposed to get these enemy cards if there is not a NA version of FM+?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe they've changed the game for the fact that NA won't have access to FM+, so there'd be another method to get the cards? Go check out a guide on GameFAQs.com or something.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Umm I was lookin through the card collection in Sora's story and noticed there were a few blank spaces where I'm assuming the other organization member enemy cards go...but aren't those cards obtained by having KH2 FM+ data on the same memory card. How then am I supposed to get these enemy cards if there is not a NA version of FM+?
Actually you can, I think someone said that a few pages back.

It was Marly, he got Roxas' card. You'll have to ask him how though.

Xanze

Actually you can, I think someone said that a few pages back.

It was Marly, he got Roxas' card. You'll have to ask him how though.

Yeah I looked a few pages back and got the answer I was lookin for...my bad. I probably should of just looked instead of asking an already answered question. ^.^u

Xanze

No no, it's fine. :3

You look kinda new so you wouldn't have known.

Well I'm new here...sorta. I used to visit khi all the time before actually making an account, so I'm up to date on all the KH news. I just got a little confused about the NA RE: CoM because I had read about the Japanese RE: CoM.
Soooo I was a little thrown off after reading that Org XIII cards were only obtainable via KH2 FM data, and then I saw empty spaces where those cards belong. So its all good and resolved and now I have all the Org. XIII cards! :D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Well I'm new here...sorta. I used to visit khi all the time before actually making an account, so I'm up to date on all the KH news. I just got a little confused about the NA RE: CoM because I had read about the Japanese RE: CoM.
Soooo I was a little thrown off after reading that Org XIII cards were only obtainable via KH2 FM data, and then I saw empty spaces where those cards belong. So its all good and resolved and now I have all the Org. XIII cards! :D
Yeah, I get it. But, like I said. You might want to ask Marly when he gets back on later since it was him that did it.

soloft

Is it just me, or do the graphics in the cut scenes seem blurry compared to kh 1 and 2? The game rocks and the graphics dont' really matter, but I was just a tad disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back