• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Soul! in general...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where does the soul go?

• Realm of Light

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Realm Inbetween

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Realm of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realm of Nothingnes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Neither of them

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ok i have a somewhat random idea.... We all have stupid ideas

Some people think the DS is an unbirth.....

Master Xehanort said:
"Already, that man is a monster infused with darkness."
"Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!"
Could it be that he was experimenting with either the heart,body,or soul.(Infused one of them with darkness) That failed experiments were the unbirths... im trying to relate him to Xehanort the apprentice

Then he created DS and trained him as his apprentice. Later seeing him a threat to his plans...(whatever)

And now hes after terra....

Feel free to rip this too shreds...:D just a stupid idea.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Even then, that doesn't explain why the Unbirth's were wiped out, unlike the Heartless and Nobodies.

Also, there are many who believe that MX was trying to play up Terra's sympathy when he said this, and there are yet others who believe that he is merely making mention of being sorry for having led DS down the path of darkness.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
To me the soul seems like something totally different from the rest of them. The soul is something that unless it`s with the body you can`t see it at all. So it wouln`t be in any realm mentioned. Souls would go to their own special realm and if they didn`t go there I would think the result would be like a ghost of some sort. This is like the first time I`ve done anything like a theory so don`t be mean.

keybladelegacy

Website
To me the soul seems like something totally different from the rest of them. The soul is something that unless it`s with the body you can`t see it at all. So it wouln`t be in any realm mentioned. Souls would go to their own special realm and if they didn`t go there I would think the result would be like a ghost of some sort. This is like the first time I`ve done anything like a theory so don`t be mean.

Im not going to be mean your comment is actually very helpful....

I just want to hear everyones opinion about where the soul goes....;P

Lifes.Lover said:
Even then, that doesn't explain why the Unbirth's were wiped out, unlike the Heartless and Nobodies.

Maybe the darkness that MX infused disappeared after his death or whatever. (just guessing.)

Also, there are many who believe that MX was trying to play up Terra's sympathy when he said this, and there are yet others who believe that he is merely making mention of being sorry for having led DS down the path of darkness.

I want to know what you think....

Maybe he was experimenting with that man and made a monster. But besides this their still could be other possiblities.

Last edited:

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
In Kingdom Hearts the soul is not discussed as much so my question is. Where does the soul go when it leaves the body.
hmmm, I think the soul is intended to go with your heart but in Kairi and Sora's awkward interaction might shows us that the soul can sometimes become in a humanlike form wasn't meant to exist which is why I believe:

Xion = Sora's soul/heart but Kairi's body/heart or something like that.......

My next point is that i want you all to determine(guess) where the soul goes. This will help for my second unbirth theory. If you have any comments about it surely reply(espically if you have an idea of why the unbirth arent around anymore) and vote.:p
well I guess it depends, if your heart is "pure" it goes to the light, but if your heart is feeled with darkness, it goes to darkness

I really don't know, good question though! :)

keybladelegacy

Website
hmmm, I think the soul is intended to go with your heart but in Kairi and Sora's awkward interaction might shows us that the soul can sometimes become in a humanlike form wasn't meant to exist which is why I believe:

Okay

Xion = Sora's soul/heart but Kairi's body/heart or something like that.......

You have to explain this too me.... Because i dont understand

well I guess it depends, if your heart is "pure" it goes to the light, but if your heart is feeled with darkness, it goes to darkness

I really don't know, good question though! :)

I like your answer its pretty good...:D

khluva010

Nice Ascot!

lol I honestly don't know (this is why I don't make theories!)

but what I'm trying to is, Xion is creation that has both Kairi and Sora mixed together. Sora's heart and Kairi's heart fused together I guess is what I'm trying to imply. It might explain why she's the only member in the organization who's hair is black because when Sora turned into a heartless for like 30 seconds, BOOM! xion was created. Does this make better since? Sorry about that before. :)

khluva010

Nice Ascot!

what I'm trying to say is, Xion is a creation that has both Sora's heart and Kairi's heart fused together which is what I'm trying to imply. It might explain why she's the only member in the organization who's hair is black..... Does this make better since? Hope it doesn't confuse you :)

keybladelegacy

Website

what I'm trying to say is, Xion is a creation that has both Sora's heart and Kairi's heart fused together which is what I'm trying to imply. It might explain why she's the only member in the organization who's hair is black..... Does this make better since? Hope it doesn't confuse you :)

Im stuck on 1 heart = 1 nobody. But since kairi is a PoH I cant be certain but i understand now.

keybladelegacy

Website
During Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Spearrow was cursed by the aztec treasure but not sora,donald,and goofy. They expected because they werent from that world. Using this same fact if the souls werent from that world then it wouldnt go to hades underworld.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
During Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Spearrow was cursed by the aztec treasure but not sora,donald,and goofy. They expected because they werent from that world. Using this same fact if the souls werent from that world then it wouldnt go to hades underworld.

They GUESSED that it didn't affect them because they're from other worlds, but that isn't exactly a confirmed statement.

Even still, that's not enough to say that the laws of one world apply only to that world. And besides, the fact that there's a constant disproves that statement.

Muse

you look atrocious

Xion's the only member who has black hair, huh? Then what color hair do Xigbar and Xaldin have?

keybladelegacy

Website
They GUESSED that it didn't affect them because they're from other worlds, but that isn't exactly a confirmed statement.

Even still, that's not enough to say that the laws of one world apply only to that world. And besides, the fact that there's a constant disproves that statement.

Well we dont know that a worlds law apply to all worlds... So we seem to be even unless you have anything else to say.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well we dont know that a worlds law apply to all worlds... So we seem to be even unless you have anything else to say.

Losing your heart.

Constant.

Even? I knew what I was when I said it. That's what I do. I knew I wouldn't stalemate. Even now, I'm witholding so I can bring out more evidence when you decide that you want to get bold.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, we know ten years in one world is ten years everywhere, from when BBS began to when KH1 began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back