• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
LOL yes Donald was kind of annoying...

And I apologize, I remember hearing that Jesse McCartney did Sora's singing way back when the game came out. Thank you for correcting my ignorance lol

Get Out Alive ♫

A Musical Place Where The Melody Doesn't End♫
Lol, for me it was the challenge...wait...there wasn't one.

It was too easy for my liking. Yeah, sure, it was a little tricky. For instance, the Xigar lasers. When he was shooting them non-stop I didn't know how to dodge them. Soon, I figured out just to run in a circle..but that's my dumb, low common sense. XD

Radon

mofo
most of the world were too cheesey. the game overall just felt like it was sora catching up with old friends who werent even the ones he was searching for. i dont even know why sora went to all the worlds this time.

Anagram

Banned
I liked Luxords battle, sure it was easy and a disapointment as said before.
I guess finishing him off with his own cards at the end just amuses[grammer] me.

VenAqua

Xaldin was easy, which was a sort of a disappointment after I heard everyone dying repeatedly against him and being saved by Mickey and what not.

I was like lvl 40 before I could beat him.

Luxord was annoying x.x then again, he was a disappointment in and of himself >_>

Yep

Get Out Alive ♫;3581421 said:
Lol, good job.

I also hated Luxord...his card playing games killed me..I was like, OMGWTF? Help me! >XDD

Depends on your level and abilities equipped.

Get Out Alive ♫;3581432 said:
I hated moving as a card..Me + Luxord Battle = Epic Fail. :[

Or not...

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Am I like the only person who liked fighting Luxord? 8O~

I guess it's because by the time I fought him, I had already made a killing playing with his little Gambler Nobodies and robbing them blind. I can duel three of those things at once. I had so much Munny by the end of game it was insane. I had to start buying things just so I could pick up more.

I had 99 of every buyable Item by the eend of the game, that's not including the ones stocked in my characters.

He was so easy it was fun. I loved the whole style of his fight and how you had to have quick eyes and reflexes to catch him off guard.

I didn't like the Demyx fights though. It wasn't that they were hard, it's that they were easy. All you had to do was whack stuff really fast and throw off his combos so you dealt more damage and he died faster than he could use his clones.

Xalion

The problem that I had was the feeling Magic and the Drive Forms. Maybe could have made Demyx a battle where you were forced to use fire to defeat him.

VenAqua

Am I like the only person who liked fighting Luxord? 8O~

I guess it's because by the time I fought him, I had already made a killing playing with his little Gambler Nobodies and robbing them blind. I can duel three of those things at once. I had so much Munny by the end of game it was insane. I had to start buying things just so I could pick up more.

I had 99 of every buyable Item by the eend of the game, that's not including the ones stocked in my characters.

He was so easy it was fun. I loved the whole style of his fight and how you had to have quick eyes and reflexes to catch him off guard.

I didn't like the Demyx fights though. It wasn't that they were hard, it's that they were easy. All you had to do was whack stuff really fast and throw off his combos so you dealt more damage and he died faster than he could use his clones.

Make that 2. Well I found it the 2nd easiest Xiii member. Saix was ezest. Xaldin n Xigbar 8O! Bloomin hard

I hated that Info bar tellin u wat 2 do. That ruined the strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back