• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Soul! in general...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where does the soul go?

• Realm of Light

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Realm Inbetween

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Realm of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realm of Nothingnes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Neither of them

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death,

Hearts=Heartless
Nobody=Body and Soul
Unbrith=????(soul)

In Kingdom Hearts the soul is not discussed as much so my question is. Where does the soul go when it leaves the body. (Does it stay in the realm of light or goes to the realm inbetween maybe even the realm of nothiness or darkness)-_-

I ask this because the unbirth are supposely the opposite of birth(death). And as ansem stated the soul leaves the body when death occurs so i came to a conclusion that the soul has to indeed do with something with the unbirthsl.(Like yall didnt know that)

My next point is that i want you all to determine(guess) where the soul goes. This will help for my second unbirth theory. If you have any comments about it surely reply(espically if you have an idea of why the unbirth arent around anymore) and vote.:p

Muse

you look atrocious
So... You're saying the Unbirths are basically souls? Or something affects the souls after death, turning them into Unbirths?

Even if that was the case, it doesn't explain how the Unbirths died out.

Naryx15

This was going to be my theory but keybladelegacy beat me to it xD

There's not enough information to explain why they disappeared and how Heartless and Nobodies came to be. EDIT: nvm, I wasn't thinking xD

But this is just a thought about the Unbirths.

It would explain why Nobodies didn't exist back then because the soul needed for the Nobody to have life wasn't present because it became an Unbirth.

As for Heartless, I dunno -.-

And they wouldn't just be souls, they would be souls consumed by darkness.
Just like Heartless are hearts consumed by darkness.

Another theory I have is that the first Heartless could have been created through experiments with the darkness of the heart rather than the soul.

Just some random thoughts I'd like to add on to his theory =P

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
So... You're saying the Unbirths are basically souls? Or something affects the souls after death, turning them into Unbirths?

Yes thats it exactly.

Even if that was the case, it doesn't explain how the Unbirths died out.

Im not that far, first i need a good assumption where they would go. But i suspect something change the souls into these entities so what if this all but stopped. Like the souls went to a different realm, the exact thing that happen to the soul ceast(or died with the events in bbs.) So thats why i created this thread to see what you all think before i make my theory.

Naryx15

The Realm of Sleep? Cmon, think for a minute ;P.

Sleep. Hm..
I wouldn't say there would be a REALM of sleep however..

Souls are released after death, the opposite of life. [Unbirth] It's quite possible when someone is killed by darkness, the souls are released from the body and become consumed by that darkness becoming Unbirths.

Maybe when the Unbirths are slain by the Keyblade, those souls are released and sent somewhere to "sleep". Sort of like eternal rest? I dunno. Random thoughts lol.

keybladelegacy

Website

Ya im sorray....But you can always explain it on my thread...:D!

There's not enough information to explain why they disappeared and how Heartless and Nobodies came to be.

Heartless and nobodies came to be when Ansem, Xehanort, and his apprentice. Started doing expertments on the heart.

But this is just a thought about the Unbirths.

It would explain why Nobodies didn't exist back then because the soul needed for the Nobody to have life wasn't present because it became an Unbirth.

Its simply that nobodies werent created then...

Uhuh....

You took the words out of my mouth. I was saving that.-_-
Another theory I have is that the first Heartless could have been created through experiments with the darkness of the heart rather than the soul.

"cough cough" the first heartless was created from the experiments with peoples hearts.

Just some random thoughts I'd like to add on to his theory =P

Thank you

The Realm of Sleep? Cmon, think for a minute ;P.

I totally forgot,joking.:E

Muse

you look atrocious

There's not enough information to explain why they disappeared and how Heartless and Nobodies came to be.

Actually, we know exactly how Heartless and Nobodies came to be.

Nobodies didn't exist back then because the Heartless didn't exist back then. The only way to have a Nobody is to have a corresponding Heartless.

How about the Heartless didn't appear until Xehanort the Apprentice created them, both Pureblood and Emblems, through experiments regarding hearts and other worlds?

How does a soul be consumed by darkness? We haven't even been told whether the soul contains light or dark. For all we know, it could be neutral and contains neither, just like the body.

That's not a theory. That's actually what happened. Xehanort created the first Heartless when he was doing his experiments on hearts and other worlds after being inspired by AtW's research.

Sleep. Hm..

As far as we know, there is the realm of Light, the realm of Darkness, and the realm between them.

Light realm - Normal folks
Dark realm - Heartless
Inbetween realm - Nobodies

Souls are released after death, the opposite of life. [Unbirth] It's quite possible when someone is killed by darkness, the souls are released from the body and become consumed by that darkness becoming Unbirths.

How do you get killed by darkness? How do souls get consumed by darkness? What makes you say Unbirths are directly related to darkness and not, say, Light? D:

Last edited:

Naryx15

Heartless and nobodies came to be when Ansem, Xehanort, and his apprentice. Started doing expertments on the heart.

Thank you!!
That explains even more! >3

Actually, we know exactly how Heartless and Nobodies came to be.

Nobodies didn't exist back then because the Heartless didn't exist back then. The only way to have a Nobody is to have a corresponding Heartless.

How about the Heartless didn't appear until Xehanort the Apprentice created them, both Pureblood and Emblems, through experiments regarding hearts and other worlds?

How does a soul be consumed by darkness? We haven't even been told whether the soul contains light or dark. For all we know, it could be neutral and contains neither, just like the body.

That's not a theory. That's actually what happened. Xehanort created the first Heartless when he was doing his experiments on hearts and other worlds after being inspired by AtW's research.

Okay thank you! I completely forgot =P
And souls could be just like hearts.
It could have both darkness and light.
We don't know yet.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sleep. Hm..

Maybe when the Unbirths are slain by the Keyblade, those souls are released and sent somewhere to "sleep". Sort of like eternal rest? I dunno. Random thoughts lol.
Riku was in the realm of sleep.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hearts=Heartless
Nobody=Body and Soul
Unbrith=????(soul)

In Kingdom Hearts the soul is not discussed as much so my question is. Where does the soul go when it leaves the body. (Does it stay in the realm of light or goes to the realm inbetween maybe even the realm of nothiness or darkness)-_-

I ask this because the unbirth are supposely the opposite of birth(death). And as ansem stated the soul leaves the body when death occurs so i came to a conclusion that the soul has to indeed do with something with the unbirthsl.(Like yall didnt know that)

My next point is that i want you all to determine(guess) where the soul goes. This will help for my second unbirth theory. If you have any comments about it surely reply(espically if you have an idea of why the unbirth arent around anymore) and vote.:p

Okay, here's what I think. I know, you totally wanted to know, right?!

Anyway, I think the deeds of the person heavily imprint upon the soul. Much the way that, because of the soul, the Nobody looks like their Somebody.

Because of this, the soul could have a variety of places to go, depending on what kind of soul it is. Rough example: If the person was evil, and did evil things, ergo, it's soul woul go to the Realm of Darkness. If the soul was good, or innocent, then it would go to the Realm of Light.

However, that's just rough, because there's no such thing as black and white. There's always grey and always two sides to every story, and the placement of the soul should not be taken lightly.

Naryx15

Anyway, I think the deeds of the person heavily imprint upon the soul. Much the way that, because of the soul, the Nobody looks like their Somebody.

Because of this, the soul could have a variety of places to go, depending on what kind of soul it is. Rough example: If the person was evil, and did evil things, ergo, it's soul woul go to the Realm of Darkness. If the soul was good, or innocent, then it would go to the Realm of Light.

However, that's just rough, because there's no such thing as black and white. There's always grey and always two sides to every story, and the placement of the soul should not be taken lightly.

That's exactly what I was thinking, I just didn't know how to explain it xP
The mysteries of the soul..I wonder :eek:

Even so... couldnt darkness create a vessel that holds the soul....

The same way the darkness creates a vessel for the heart to make a Heartless.

gameplay

That totally reminds me (or at least makes me think) of why Ven looks like Roxas! ;P

Muse

you look atrocious
Even so... couldnt darkness create a vessel that holds the soul....

That still doesn't explain how darkness would be able to corrupt the soul. =/ When I think of the soul, I think it to be completely neutral. No light, no darkness. Because either way it wouldn't really affect the soul's purpose, right? The soul's purpose is well, life, right? Without your soul, you'd be dead. So I don't really think of it having either light or darkness because if it had one or the other, that wouldn't affect your status, now would it?

That totally reminds me (or at least makes me think) of why Ven looks like Roxas! ;P

How so? Sora's soul was used to make Roxas, no?

Naryx15

It's possible Ven's soul could've been placed into Sora and later on created Roxas.
That would leave one extra soul to create Naminé or possibly even Xion and the reason why they look like Kairi is because of the influence of Kairi on Sora's soul.

keybladelegacy

Website

Of Course!!!!:)
Anyway, I think the deeds of the person heavily imprint upon the soul.

Interesting....

Much the way that, because of the soul, the Nobody looks like their Somebody.

I dont think the soul affects the nobodies appearance but ok more like(if your right about the imprint) would change their personality.

Because of this, the soul could have a variety of places to go, depending on what kind of soul it is. Rough example: If the person was evil, and did evil things, ergo, it's soul woul go to the Realm of Darkness.

Hmmm... I like this.

If the soul was good, or innocent, then it would go to the Realm of Light.

This is one possiblity.:D

Ok i got ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back