• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussing 365/2 and mainly Xion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyoftwilight

ok i got my crazy theory. namine changed Sora's memories so that she replaced Kiari, right? So, what if when Namine completely replaced her, Sora remembered using Rikus anti-keyblade to release Namine's heart instead of Kiaris. So, since Sora perceived it like this, another nobody was created - Xion, simply as a figment of his memory. This would explain why Xion is so profoundly impacted by Soras memory, why she doesnt appear in kh2, and even why she has a keyblade.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Sorry blade...but I still don't get it lol. if Riku lost his heart...if it went to someplace else...how does he NOT have a heartless or at least a Nobody?

xehanort heartless is a heart consumed by darkness. His heart pushed rikus heart out. I suppose we can say that rikus heart was in a state of suspension(meaning it is waiting to be reuniting with the body and soul to become whole but at the same time not being turned to a heartless) So when xehanort heartless was out of riku. Rikus heart returned to his body and soul without creating a heartless or nobody

Sora for that BRIEF moment became a heartless and thus Roxas born..or whatever. I thought when your heart leaves your body you create a Nobody

This is true... the body and soul left over creates a nobody

A heartless you would have to lose your heart to the darkness

This is true but also if it leaves the body.

and Riku didn't lose his heart...at least not completely. God I'm so confused i hate nomura ><

I try to stay up as long as i can to help if not you can PM me tommorrow

keybladelegacy

Website
ok i got my crazy theory. namine changed Sora's memories so that she replaced Kiari, right? So, what if when Namine completely replaced her, Sora remembered using Rikus anti-keyblade to release Namine's heart instead of Kiaris. So, since Sora perceived it like this, another nobody was created - Xion, simply as a figment of his memory. This would explain why Xion is so profoundly impacted by Soras memory, why she doesnt appear in kh2, and even why she has a keyblade.

Their is two main flaws. The dark keyblade was created from 6 of the PoH hearts and when it broke their hearts were released so that keyblade was never seen again. Second Namine doesnt have a heart she is a nobody.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Their is two main flaws. The dark keyblade was created from 6 of the PoH hearts and when it broke their hearts were released so that keyblade was never seen again. Second Namine doesnt have a heart she is a nobody.

that's debatable.

Namine is the specialest kind of Nobody, similar to Roxas/Xion.

It's unknown if it is possible for Nobodies to have hearts, and they demonstrate on more than one occasion that they do have hearts.

keybladelegacy

Website
that's debatable.

Namine is the specialest kind of Nobody, similar to Roxas/Xion.

It's unknown if it is possible for Nobodies to have hearts, and they demonstrate on more than one occasion that they do have hearts.

True, but the main nobody ive been debating about that may have a heart is roxas. I doubt that any of those nobodies have hearts but ok. By the way if they did have hearts they would be whole. Namine couldnt have a heart because she didnt have a body and soul. But indeed it is debateable

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
True, but the main nobody ive been debating about that may have a heart is roxas.

well, it's not that he has his own, he just sort of overlaps with Sora's, specifically, the part of Sora's heart that is Ven.

Explains the appearance, at least.

nobodyoftwilight

yah, but thats the point. if my theory holds true, the actual events that happened stayed the same, but peoples perception of the events changed. because sora perceived himself releasing namines "heart" a being that existed soley through his memories was created. Thus, Xions absence in kh2. when Soras false memories were fixed, everything that happened as a result of them vanished.

keybladelegacy

Website
yah, but thats the point. if my theory holds true, the actual events that happened stayed the same, but peoples perception of the events changed. because sora perceived himself releasing namines "heart" a being that existed soley through his memories was created. Thus, Xions absence in kh2. when Soras false memories were fixed, everything that happened as a result of them vanished.

But the fact that the dark keyblade isnt around stays. Next the only nobody likely(i use this loosely) to have a heart is roxas. Thirdly Namine wouldnt have a body and soul to hold the heart. Lastly xion was around before CoM

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Ugh, first of all, it's Princesses of Heart, not light. Not trying to rag on you.

Second, Riku never had a Nobody or Heartless because, even though his heart was casted out of his body, his body was not empty, which is necessary for a Nobody to be made.

A Nobody is made when a strong heart with darkness is cast off, and the extra body and soul is left behind. From that body and soul comes a Nobody.

While Riku had his heart taken away, his body was never empty, because Ansem, SoD, who was basically a heart shrouded in darkness, which is what a Heartless is, invaded his body, keeping him from making a Nobody. He doesn't have a Heartless because his heart did not stay outside of his body for long.

Muse

you look atrocious
The videos now show clear cut images and talking of Xion. I noticed she's a mix of Aqua (IN MY OPINION) and Kairi. She really does look like Kairi except that she has dark (blue?) hair instead.​

That's right.

I also noticed in the videos that Roxas and her, with Axel are all VERY close. Like the scene of them on DI, leaning against the tree, they basically look like Sora, Riku and Kairi in that scene!!! Just a thought that's all.

They're best friends in the Org.

Then something Namine has been seen saying lately about messing with Sora's memories. She tells DiZ that the memories are leaking out...that they're connecting to other memories. If that memory connects with another...will she be able to endure it. She meaning Xion I am presuming.

That's the general assumption, yes.

So this made me think...could memories of Xion, Axel and Roxas had been tampered with? Could those memories gotten mixed with Sora's?

I don't think so.

I am saying this because I thought I picked up on something. I feel like there are two different Roxases. This is only my opinion but it just seems like there's two different versions of him. There's Member 13 Roxas that knows Xion and Axel and were really close with them and then there's Roxas in his white and black clothes who only (presumably since she's not in KH2) knows Axel.

There's only one Roxas. This Roxas is Member XIII until, presumably Xion's actions of attempting to run away from the Organization, prompt him to do the same and so he runs. He meets Riku and the two fight and ultimately, in the end, Riku wins and drags Roxas back to DiZ, who then puts him into the Digital Twilight Town and has Namine erase his memories and create new ones for him until the time was right for Roxas to merge with Sora.

They're both the same Roxas, only the latter has his memories tampered with and remembers no one, not even Axel, until his memories are restored towards the end of his vacation.

It's just how Namine speaks about the memories leaking out and the memories getting mixed up or connecting with one another erasing another memory makes me believe that Roxas in KH2 no longer knows who Xion is.

Roxas doesn't know who anyone is, really, in KH2. =/ He doesn't know Axel or any of the other Org. members and least of all, he barely knows himself. All his previous memories were rewrote so that the Organization couldn't find him.

Something else made me start thinking about who Xion is. The scenes of when she is introduced to the Org Members, ALL of them are alive. At least i think all of them are (my bro and sis played CoM and said all of them are alive) along with Roxas as an Org Member.

Yes, when she joins the Organization, all the members are still alive.

Now this is the question...if they're all alive...when is she born?

Before coM, of course.

How is she born?

That's not yet known. =/ We're not even sure who she's born from and we'll have to wait until Days comes out or Nomura confirms it.

If Sora has yet to of fought the org members and "killed" them...he is not yet out of Castle Oblivion. I am just stating what I have observed I'm sure others have seen this way before i had even voiced it. I'm sorry for being repetitive.

Well, yeah. =/ She was probably introduced into the Organization a little while after Roxas was, which was anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, even a few days after he was born. Which means she was introduced sometime between Sora turning himself into a Heartless or Sora defeating Ansem SoD, right?

think of the missing battle in KH1. In castle oblivion, i believe this is Xen, he even makes comment about how Sora looks like him. Him being Roxas. So therefore Roxas is now born as a Org member, but i'm beginning to wonder who Xion belongs to now.

I don't understand what you just said... Who is Xen? o.o

I believe DiZ wanted Roxas back so badly due to the fact Sora was "loosing" his memories. They couldn't be seperated because there would be consequences.

DiZ wanted Roxas because eventually Roxas and Sora were going to need to join back together. If Roxas was eliminated by the Organization or forcefully taken back, that would throw a huge wrench in his plans. Thus, he asked Riku to 'fetch' Roxas so DiZ could watch over him in the Digital Twilight Town until it was time.

In one of the videos Riku tells Xion to go back to her true self. I don't know but the way he says it, just makes me think he might know who that is.

Well, surely it might have to do with Xion being crucial to Sora's memory recovery, since she seems to be absorbing his memories through Roxas.

I'm not sure about any of this..so please don't yell at me. Last time i stated an opinion someone basically told me i was down right stupid and told me to get the F out of the forums. So please I just want opinions and your guys input. Did anyone else notice things? Want to point out a few things? Anything?

Why would I yell at you? D': I'm one of the nice members! At least, that's what people say.

nobodyoftwilight

first, what does the dark kb not being around have to do w/ anything?
Second, you still misunderstand me. im not sayin that namine has a heart, Im saying that xion was created because sora "remembered" her birth. she is a being that co~exists with soras false memories.
third, she could have been born anytime be4 vexen died in CoM.

Xion14

There's only one Roxas. This Roxas is Member XIII until, presumably Xion's actions of attempting to run away from the Organization, prompt him to do the same and so he runs. He meets Riku and the two fight and ultimately, in the end, Riku wins and drags Roxas back to DiZ, who then puts him into the Digital Twilight Town and has Namine erase his memories and create new ones for him until the time was right for Roxas to merge with Sora.

They're both the same Roxas, only the latter has his memories tampered with and remembers no one, not even Axel, until his memories are restored towards the end of his vacation.

THANK YOU!!! lol I was wondering if there was an answer to that or not. What I meant by "two" Roxases was the fact that one seemed to know Axel and all of them and then the other (black and white dressed) Roxas acted like he didn't really know them at all. I wanted to see if it was ever confirmed that Roxas's memories were tampered with not just Sora's :) THANK YOU!!!!!

Oh and the thing about Xen...I meant Xemnas or Xenahort...god how do I spell his name! Sorry. But you guys know what battle I'm talking about right? It's the special battle that was cut out of KH but in KH Final Mix sora, goofy and donald and beast fight the cloaked member? Well that member speaks about already knowing someone who looks like Sora and has great power just like Sora but after the battle he tells Sora that he is not complete and that they'll be meeting again soon

thank you guys for being so nice lol Blade i'm with you i'm heading to bed now I have work tomorrow ^^ i'll be on tomorrow guys. I'm glad i finally met some nice ppl on here o.o!!! lol like i said my impression on some ppl on here are not good....ttyl guys!! Night and happy new year (i know that's late lol)

Xion14

she was just speaking of that one moment when he uses that kb to "kill" himself. i don't think she means he used it later or anything like that.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, it's Xemnas and Xehanort. You're close.

LOL, yes, Roxas has his memories erased but he regains them at the end of the 6th day. Whether he remembers Xion is debatable, because he makes no mention of her at all.

We're not at all bad, I swear. Most of us are actually intelligent, reasonable human beings. Just don't be stupid and we'll all get along just fine.

EDIT: As a friendly reminder and warning, try to not double post. It's against rules, and can be seriously annoying after a while. Edit your original post if you need to add more to what you have already said, instead of posting immediately afterwards.

keybladelegacy

Website

It releases hearts... or unlocks it

Second, you still misunderstand me. im not sayin that namine has a heart, Im saying that xion was created because sora "remembered" her birth. she is a being that co~exists with soras false memories.
You got me confused sora remember her birth. He didnt even know roxas was his nobody let alone him knowing her birth

third, she could have been born anytime be4 vexen died in CoM.
I just know that she was introduced to the organization in a white room

Xion14

Had to respond to Lifes.Lover

I'm glad that I have met you guys some nice ppl for once lol. I will try my best not to sound stupid. Misinformed maybe but I hope never stupid.

And thank you for the name spelling I can never remember where the heck the H and A go!!! XD

Last time i was misinformed about something, it had to do with kairi and namine, i was literally ran out of the forum!! The person was a anti-kairi and sora person but still the ppl in that forum was brutal o.o!! I'm glad i found you guys. thank you for informing, you too Blade :)

Night guys I have to hit the sack!! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back