• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In 358/2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Riku and Xion's loooooove story~

I really fail to see why so many people would think Xion's gonna be playable :\ she's too much of a pure plot element to be playable, imo.

Exactly. IMO, Riku has a higher chance to be playable than Xion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Audo just hates Roxas with a passion. Poor Audo, having to play through a game you're looking forward to so much (or used to before the recent Days trailer was released) with the character you hate the most as a protagonist.
This always brings me back to pitying the people that dislike Sora; have fun playing the series... with Sora as the main hero for 95% of the series...

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I've come to realize this. I didn't before, because he doesn't vocalize his hatred towards Roxas where I see it, unlike when you vocalize your's for Kairi.

I never have understood why people dislike Sora. Sure, he's not my favorite character, but at least he's better than some. like Kairi

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've come to realize this. I didn't before, because he doesn't vocalize his hatred towards Roxas where I see it, unlike when you vocalize your's for Kairi.

I hate Kairi with basis inside the canon. As far as I know, Audo's hatered for both Roxas and FF is all but unbased; he just does.

I never have understood why people dislike Sora. Sure, he's not my favorite character, but at least he's better than some. like Kairi

I adore the little runt. Lucky I do, too, I suppose XD

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I hate Kairi with basis inside the canon. As far as I know, Audo's hatered for both Roxas and FF is all but unbased; he just does.

Well, I can understand why people hate Roxas, considering his awful disregard for Axel during the beginning, even after having his memories restored, especially considering how great friends they were supposed to be. Also, his undisquised obsession with Naminé and his lack of common sense.

I adore the little runt. Lucky I do, too, I suppose XD

Apparently, though you only play him in one of the three upcoming games, so, I guess the people that hate him get a lucky break.

A

Audo

My hatreds are never unbased. And, that's not why I hate Roxas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know, cause he is stupid and only thinks for himself like kairi

Lol what? o.o I'm sorry, did I miss the part in which Kairi interacted with TSW and/or Riku and Sora in half the manner Roxas did HPO? >.>

and the questionable love to nami's.

Again, what? o_O She was the only person that gave him the time of day in his darkest hour. He was clinging on to whatever he could, as was she. That's hardly love.

I mean they just met each other at Twilight Town with those Heart breaking lines..............

Yes, because Roxas really wasn't supposed to exist and it was better for everyone, Roxas included, had he gone to Sora o.o;;;

Your post made no sense.

metalyoshi9

I'm the random guy to third the notion of Audo explaining. :D

Lol what? o.o I'm sorry, did I miss the part in which Kairi interacted with TSW and/or Riku and Sora in half the manner Roxas did HPO?

^^I'll be honest and admit it took me about two minutes to figure out what you meant by TSW and HPO. :p
In case you didn't get what I meant by that, it's good to see you on the FoKH threads again, SA. :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back