• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newest kh therory. NO FLAMES!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
how else they goin to cure frozen ven. set him on fire.
Thaw him out in the sun
Cura?
Aqua has seen to very skilled in magic.
the dark orb seems to be his source of power because he uses it to summon the sacred moon.
The orb could have been a collection of power from the PoH. It's been stated that MX left in order to find them for some mysterious reason.
im using past theories from kh-vids.
Just for the record how were these theories received?
he was sad when he asked aqua or terra to erase him
He was talking to Aqua.

ruon

the heart. the heart went to roxas because he felt sadness and anger in kh2.he did feel anger and sadness because he was clenching his fist when hayner got angry at. clenched fist=stress which = emotion. he grips the kk harder when ansem calls him a tool. roxas has a heart when sora got stabbed ven's heart went back to his body. results the secret ending in kh2 = kh3
ven cannot be a poh. its always been said seven. even by malifacent in recent trailer, the darkness has as much power as the light. theres a balance so he could fused him no matter what distance, not to mention mx having a loads of power.
i got theories by reading them. i do have an account

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
the heart. the heart went to roxas because he felt sadness and anger in kh2.he did feel anger and sadness because he was clenching his fist when hayner got angry at. clenched fist=stress which = emotion. he grips the kk harder when ansem calls him a tool.
Roxas?
Roxas is a nobody.
Nobodies don't have feelings.
Nobodies don't have hearts.
So Roxas doesn't have a heart or feelings.
Those emotions were created by DiZ to mask the location of Roxas from the Organization,
roxas has a heart when sora got stabbed ven's heart went back to his body. results the secret ending in kh2 = kh3
No.
ven cannot be a poh. its always been said seven. even by malifacent in recent trailer, the darkness has as much power as the light. theres a balance so he could fused him no matter what distance, not to mention mx having a loads of power.
Yes there are 7 POH. But recently a new term has sufaced "Beings of Pure Hearts". This genderless title has lead some to believe that the Ven may have a pure heart.
i got theories by reading them. i do have an account
Okay, but you still haven't answered my question. What did they rest of the site think of these idea?

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
the heart. the heart went to roxas because he felt sadness and anger in kh2.he did feel anger and sadness because he was clenching his fist when hayner got angry at. clenched fist=stress which = emotion. he grips the kk harder when ansem calls him a tool. roxas has a heart when sora got stabbed ven's heart went back to his body. results the secret ending in kh2 = kh3
ven cannot be a poh. its always been said seven. even by malifacent in recent trailer

Okay, you kinda lost me with the whole Roxas - Emotions thing. =/

Where was Ven's body? =/ I thought it was fused with Sora.

And I never said Ven was a Princess of Heart, I said he was a Being with Heart of Pure Light. It's different because the latter presumably has members of both genders along with their being more than seven. I think. Did Maleficent really confirm there only being 7 BWHoPL?

also sadness is a form of darkness metaphorically saying. he was sad when he asked aqua or terra to erase him

Sadness =/= Darkness. Plenty times in the series have characters been sad, but they've never had their hearts eaten away by darkness. Sora was sad when he was leaving Twilight Town for the first time. Riku was sad when he thought his friends would turn him away after seeing what he had done to get more power.

He seemed more serious than sad to me. =/ Maybe I need to rewatch that scene.

ruon

yes but ansem said that its impossible to turn hearts into data, thats the only way he could have done that. also it doesn't even matterif he used a machine because if the contraption he used on kingdom hearts couldn't withstand that many hearts for only half an hour what makes you think that a computer could turn an entire town's hearts into data for 7 days

Muse

you look atrocious
He didn't. He made digital copies of everyone in the town that acted exactly as their real counterparts would, including emotionally-wise.

ruon

how can ya tell if it wasn't eating away at their hearts. they could have had strong hearts. even though you have convinced me that his heart wasn't being eaten away. he still had darkness.
has nomura ever confirmed that he is a being of pure light or whatever you said, also where are all the others because malifacent could have just as easily used the others. ven's body is probably in the one of the rooms xigbar was talking about, just awaiting for his memories to come back when sora was in co
also the clenching the fist thing is what the polygraph guys watch for when you're taking it. then lets go with the being of pure light thing, a heart that strong would overheat that computer into blowing up

Muse

you look atrocious
how can ya tell if it wasn't eating away at their hearts. they could have had strong hearts. even though you have convinced me that his heart wasn't being eaten away. he still had darkness.
has nomura ever confirmed that he is a being of pure light or whatever you said, also where are all the others because malifacent could have just as easily used the others. ven's body is probably in the one of the rooms xigbar was talking about, just awaiting for his memories to come back when sora was in co
also the clenching the fist thing is what the polygraph guys watch for when you're taking it. then lets go with the being of pure light thing, a heart that strong would overheat that computer into blowing up

I still don't understand what you're saying. =/ It's all very confusing whenever I read one of your posts. Oh well.

If the darkness was eating away at their hearts, we would have a sign, no? Some sign of them turning into a Heartless or something along those lines. That never happened, so that's how I can say they didn't have darkness eating away at their hearts.

No, Nomura hasn't confirmed it because it's a theory. If it was true and Nomura confirmed it today, it would ruin some of the game. Which would really suck considering it'll be a while before we get BBS.

Where are all the others? You mean the other BWHoPL? =/ Well, something surely happens to the male half and it leaves only the seven Princesses of Heart. Which is why Maleficent had to use those seven specifically for her plan in KH1.

Polygraph guys... what?

A heart as strong as what? Ven's heart? =/ As far as I know, Ven's heart was never in the digital Twilight Town.

Even if he was a BWHoPL, that doesn't exactly mean he had a strong heart. Look at the PoHs. They all have hearts with pure light, but does that determine that their hearts are stronger than say, Sora? No. It's hard to determine how strong a heart is when compared to Sora's or even Riku's.

Auron

Missing an eye
A heart as strong as what? Ven's heart? =/ As far as I know, Ven's heart was never in the digital Twilight Town.

Even if he was a BWHoPL, that doesn't exactly mean he had a strong heart. Look at the PoHs. They all have hearts with pure light, but does that determine that their hearts are stronger than say, Sora? No. It's hard to determine how strong a heart is when compared to Sora's or even Riku's.

He was probably quoting my theory in this part, that Roxas has Ven's Heart.

Muse

you look atrocious
He was probably quoting my theory in this part, that Roxas has Ven's Heart.

No... That was a "What if" scenario if Ven really was a BWHoPL and was fused with Sora. =/ Sora was in digital Twilight Town too, remember? You weren't even in this thread.

ruon

what i've said before is vens heart is in roxas and you can tell. I think because their master wouldn't have chosen them if their heart couldn't resist the darkness.
his heart got stronger when his heart was in sora because sora was stepping further into the light.

remember what the voice said. the further you go into the light the greater your shadow becomes.
which means the stronger you get you the more vulnerable you are to the darkness but in his case if he was a being of pure light the darkness wouldn't affect him.
he was only in data tt just to go to twtnw

Auron

Missing an eye
  1. The BWHoPL part is not what I was talking about.
  2. Sora was never in Virtual Twilight Town, except for like, two seconds.
  3. I was talking about the Ven's Heart part.
  4. Beings with Hearts of Pure Light have the potential of being strong Hearts, but look at Kairi. She only shows bravery twice.
  5. Anyone can jump into any thread at any point.

Muse

you look atrocious
=/ I thought it was said that Ven and Roxas don't have a connection other than their appearances.

No one can completely resist the darkness unless they have a heart full of pure light. Remember "Darkness lies in every heart". Riku was the original Keyblade wielder, and he couldn't resist the darkness.

Apollo

Silver Member
what i've said before is vens heart is in roxas and you can tell. I think because their master wouldn't have chosen them if their heart couldn't resist the darkness.
his heart got stronger when his heart was in sora because sora was stepping further into the light.

So basically what you are saying is that in KH1 Sora was holding 3 hearts? His, Kairi's, and Ven's? That makes very little sense. Because I belive it would be more likely that Roxas had Sora's heart. Because of the scene that takes place right before you play as Sora in KH2. When Roxas bitches about Sora's heart being his heart.
Then right after that, Roxas rejoins Sora. Sora felt no effect to it when he woke up, because it was always his heart so it felt normal. If Roxas would had the heart, Sora most likely would have felt somthing diffrent. Also there would have been another Nobody correct? Because he would have gave up his heart, Ven's, and Kairi's. Roxas, Namine, and ???.

When Sora gained a heart or lost a heart he noticed a changed:
Kairi- he stopped hearing her voice
His own- he turned into a heartless

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
  1. The BWHoPL part is not what I was talking about.
  2. Sora was never in Virtual Twilight Town, except for like, two seconds.
  3. I was talking about the Ven's Heart part.
  4. Beings with Hearts of Pure Light have the potential of being strong Hearts, but look at Kairi. She only shows bravery twice.
  5. Anyone can jump into any thread at any point.

Like Will said, Roxas is a Nobody and has no heart.

Wasn't that were he was sleeping? Wasn't that were Roxas fused with him? Even if he was asleep, his heart and presumably Ven's heart were?

He was saying that a heart as strong as Ven's would make the computer crash.

They have hearts of pure light. That's all we know about them. We do not know if these hearts are strong or weak. Presumably, they are weak when compared to the Keyblade wielder.

Don't make me regret being your friend. D<

So basically what you are saying is that in KH1 Sora was holding 3 hearts? His, Kairi's, and Ven's? That makes very little sense.

I think I love you. <3

Because I belive it would be more likely that Roxas had Sora's heart. Because of the scene that takes place right before you play as Sora in KH2. When Roxas bitches about Sora's heart being his heart.

How could Roxas have Sora's heart? If he had Sora's heart, would he not be complete? o.o; And then, what about Sora? Sora was an existence of only a heart. If Roxas had his heart, then what was Sora?

Roxas was having a little hissy fit because he didn't want to join back with Sora.

ruon

yes but kairi hasn't fought anything before. not to mention that she has nothing to fight with, except the wtd which probably transformed for her. she only shows bravery when she thinks thats she wont be in danger.she only went with namine because pluto went. she only fought because she had a weapon. so we dont have any proof that she has or doesn't have a strong heart. sora only had an average heart because he only produced a human nobody and a shadow.
roxas is special because he has a heart. ven's heart.
because if you look at the other members they didn't show any sign of stress, except axel. his hands clench his chakrams harder than usual, not to mention that in kh2 fm when roxas and axel were fading away they were fading into light and a teardrop appears at the end.

Auron

Missing an eye
Like Will said, Roxas is a Nobody and has no heart.

Wasn't that were he was sleeping? Wasn't that were Roxas fused with him? Even if he was asleep, his heart and presumably Ven's heart were?

He was saying that a heart as strong as Ven's would make the computer crash.

They have hearts of pure light. That's all we know about them. We do not know if these hearts are strong or weak. Presumably, they are weak when compared to the Keyblade wielder.

Don't make me regret being your friend. D<

It has been regretted.

I don't see why it would make it crash, it's not like it's data itself.

Roxas has emotions, which come from the Heart.

We do not know anything about them at all, leaving them up for any number of questions.

Sora was sleeping in VTT, but when he woke up, he was in Normal TT, leaving it up for debate where he really was. After all, it could've been another hologram of DiZ's

Muse

you look atrocious
yes but kairi hasn't fought anything before. not to mention that she has nothing to fight with, except the wtd which probably transformed for her. she only shows bravery when she thinks thats she wont be in danger.she only went with namine because pluto went. she only fought because she had a weapon. so we dont have any proof that she has or doesn't have a strong heart. sora only had an average heart because he only produced a human nobody and a shadow.
roxas is special because he has a heart. ven's heart

Copying from Will,

Roxas is a Nobody and doesn't have a Heart.

It has been regretted.

I don't see why it would make it crash, it's not like it's data itself.

Roxas has emotions, which come from the Heart.

We do not know anything about them at all, leaving them up for any number of questions.

Sora was sleeping in VTT, but when he woke up, he was in Normal TT, leaving it up for debate where he really was. After all, it could've been another hologram of DiZ's

You didn't read his post then, did you? He was saying that a Heart as strong as Ven's would have been to difficult for DiZ to successfully digitalize and would in turn crash the computer.

He's a Special Nobody, though. Maybe his connection to his heart (Sora) is stronger than most Nobodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back