• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newest kh therory. NO FLAMES!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
ok heres the lowdown, this may have been sayed and even denied but i think that Ven is soras older brother. yes, all the ppl think its terra. I BEG TO DIFFER! here are my reasons:

1. soras nobody (and meh bishie) roxas looks almost exactly like Ven. coincidence? you'd have to be an idiot to think that! if roxas looks like ven than that means that they are connected. and if THEY are connected that means sora and ven are connected.

2. in that leaked picture of the destiny islands shows what looks like sora and riku playing. and theres also the leaked vidoe of ven talking to what looks like aqua. ths leads you to belive that he lives there. another coincedince? dont be dumb!

and 3.? well it just makes sense. i mean. terre is sora's older bother? thats just stupid. look at him. sure they have similar hair but when have an older and younger brother looked THAT much alike? and that theory about terra becoming ansems apprentice xeahnort? than it makes absoloutley NO sense! why would he target his own brother??????

ok thats meh thoery remember that i am new so no flames or rants plz.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ok heres the lowdown, this may have been sayed and even denied but i think that Ven is soras older brother. yes, all the ppl think its terra. I BEG TO DIFFER! here are my reasons:

First of all, please lose the font. It kind of burns the eyes. D':
Anywho, family isn't really a factor in Kingdom Hearts. There's no real importance when it comes to brothers and sisters. Ven's heart/soul/something must have gone into young Sora at some point, resulting in the appearence of Roxas.

I don't think (and find it highly unlikely) that any of TAV are related (blood-wise) to SRK in any way.

1. soras nobody (and meh bishie) roxas looks almost exactly like Ven. coincidence? you'd have to be an idiot to think that! if roxas looks like ven than that means that they are connected. and if THEY are connected that means sora and ven are connected.

Of course it isn't a coincidence. They are connected. It's just very, very unlikely. And why would YOUR Nobody look like your brother? It doesn't make any sense. Think along Kingdom Hearts guidelines--it most likely has to do with the heart/soul/etc..

And wouldn't Sora know if he had a brother?

2. in that leaked picture of the destiny islands shows what looks like sora and riku playing. and theres also the leaked vidoe of ven talking to what looks like aqua. ths leads you to belive that he lives there. another coincedince? dont be dumb!

Ven doesn't live on Destiny Islands. He's a Keyblade wielder. They're just visiting. Ven is talking to Aqua about being erased--and that could be the Sora connection, somehow.

But no, no, no. Ven doesn't live on Destiny Islands.

and 3.? well it just makes sense. i mean. terre is sora's older bother? thats just stupid. look at him. sure they have similar hair but when have an older and younger brother looked THAT much alike? and that theory about terra becoming ansems apprentice xeahnort? than it makes absoloutley NO sense! why would he target his own brother??????

*sigh*

Neither are related to Sora. (And brothers look alike, BTW). Terra becoming Xehanort makes A LOT of sense. Read around. And nobody is saying Terra is related to Sora at all.

family =/= KH

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Not another one......

Least this is right.

No it doesnt.... A couple of scenes and you think they live their. They were visiting worlds.

In Kingdom Hearts family doesnt matter
"Good Cop"

Family doesnt matter so that messes up your whole theory. And some of your conclusion are out their so keep trying youll get it next tiem.

"Bad Cop"

What them living on Destiny Island has to do with anything or Ven being sora brother. Wow where did you come up with this. Let me just say next time you make a thread dont. Just joking just next time get some facts before you come up with a theory.

Dont get discourage try to do better.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yus.
We've seen him at Radiant Garden more often than Destiny Islands. No proof.
At least spell Terra right? Nobody here has even vaguely though Terra was Sora's older brother. He wouldn't target his own brother because he isn't his brother.
No offence, but please think your theory through before posting it -_-.
Family doesn't matter in KH.
/Thread
DAMN STRAIGHT.
Good luck with that

Muse

you look atrocious
Raz kinda covered this. xD;

But, yeah, family = no importance in KH. There aren't even any references to any family members in the series, save Sora's mom briefly in KH1.

They can go to other worlds, so don't you think they were just visiting Destiny Islands? Doesn't mean that Ven lives there.

Siblings look a lot alike. I'm a year and a half older than my sister and people still say we look like twins all the time. Siblings tend to look alike.

ruon

a frozen ven could have been fused by terra when he fused with ds/mx and used the last bit of control he had over himself and used mx/ds's power. that dark orb that mx shows was probably used for that

Muse

you look atrocious
a frozen ven could have been fused by terra when he fused with ds/mx and used the last bit of control he had over himself and used mx/ds's power. that dark orb that mx shows was probably used for that

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

ruon

i think its the connection between ven and sora. i think thats what is going to happen in bbs
and people go easy on nanix

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Doubt it. Thats far too much fusion.
url

Muse

you look atrocious
What I think you're saying is they all fused together. o.o; DS, MX, Terra, and Ven. And that it somehow relates back to Sora. Am I wrong?

ruon

yes but he does have a crap-load of power by the looks of the first trailer. the big fight. and if sephiroth had a reason he could do that too. also by the looks of most theories on kh-vid the secret ending on kh2. its the scene for kh3. sorry not trying to bring that discussion up.
ding-ding-ding we have a winner somebody finally got what i was saying

Muse

you look atrocious
I still don't understand what you're trying to say. :( Even if, say, all of them fused together to make one huge Keyblade-wielding hybrid, how would that relate back to Sora?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It's basically what everybody else has been sayin; family has no importance in Kingdom Hearts.

Shadowlight

If Ven was Sora's brother wouldn't he be even more surprised in KH2 and question Roxas about it.
I kind of find it hard to beleive since why should a family member influence your nobody?

Firo

Oh Crap
No they aren't family. It has to do with Ven and Sora's heart body etc. Most likely Ven dies and his heart most go into Sora's body. I have no idea...wait till it comes out.

ruon

terra fused with mx/ds wit the orange eyes. his darkness
terra used mx's dark orb to fuse frozen ven and sora.
terra/mx became xehanort became one person
ven/sora became sora because darkness was eating away at his heart making it weaker so sora's heart took control. so they are one person.
ven's heart was getting eaten away by darkness because he lost to ds.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

I dont know....
terra used mx's dark orb to fuse frozen and sora.

Have no proof...

Still not sure...
ven/sora became sora because darkness was eating away at his heart making it weaker so sora's heart took control.

Doesnt makes sense...

Get some facts...

ruon

how else they goin to cure frozen ven. set him on fire.
the dark orb seems to be his source of power because he uses it to summon the sacred moon. im using past theories from kh-vids. also sadness is a form of darkness metaphorically saying. he was sad when he asked aqua or terra to erase him

Muse

you look atrocious

Did he fuse with MX or DS. =/ Come on, get it straight.

terra used mx's dark orb to fuse frozen ven and sora.

How would he have fused the two? Ven was frozen on their battlefield and Sora was back home, on Destiny Islands. I may be wrong, but don't you require the two about to be fused in the same area otherwise it won't work?

That's possible.

ven/sora became sora because darkness was eating away at his heart making it weaker so sora's heart took control. so they are one person.

What darkness? I thought Ven was a BWHoPL. If Ven's heart was getting eaten away by darkness, wouldn't that affect Sora as well?

Why would his heart start getting eaten away by darkness simply because he lost? Sora lost a few times in KH1, did his heart get eaten away by darkness? Nope. Why should Ven's?

Eh. I'm iffy about the idea of Ven and Sora fusing. Wouldn't that mean that Ven's body and Sora's body join into one? =/ So then, why does Sora remain the same as a 4 year old had he been fused with a 15-16 year old?

I can understand if it's like Ven's heart or soul that was fused with Sora, as that wouldn't alter his appearance drastically, but if it's Ven as a whole, then that kinda would.

how else they goin to cure frozen ven. set him on fire.
the dark orb seems to be his source of power because he uses it to summon the sacred moon.

Fire could work. =/ Aqua's good at magic -> magic fire -> no more frozen Ven. :D! /sarcasm

The spell that froze Ven most likely isn't permanent. It would probably fade in a few hours and he'd be as good as normal. Or Aqua cures him with some of her magic. I don't see how fusing him with a 4 year old would really 'cure' him.

It's not a sacred moon, it's Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back