• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got it!!!!!!!!!! kh 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Most of us gave up on the new games theres still not enough things out there to really say whos right and whos wrong so, its better not to speculate. Welcome to KHI.

What the heck are you talking about. People will speculate things until the day that the game is released. And, nobody has given up on the new KHs. :/

FinalForm Sora17

ugh. There is too much speculation for my liking. Don't get me wrong though, i understnad why people speculate; I'm just tired of it.
I'm not even sure what info on the new games is true and what's false. People are throwing out theories and then explaining with all kinds of info i had never even heard of. How much do we really know about "Unbirths?" What evidence do people have that Xion is an Unbirth and all that?
Bleh.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
how i wished your math equation was wrong...lol it would be sorta funny and sad if like u did the equation wrong like NO ITS 5! lol.

hm iv seen a lot of these.. welcome to khi =)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I should start reading around on these topics =/ Im way behind on news

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Brandon✖;3580378 said:
Namine could be an Unbirth =/

Yes but we still dont know how unbirths are created or can be recreated

Namine was created when kairis heart left soras body and soul. Creating a nobody made out of nothing. Nobodys arent supose to exist and namine really isnt supose to exist sooo....(special nobody) Also the best guess is the unbirths have to do with some form of the soul.(just saying)

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Namine could be an Unbirth , or she could simply be a special Nobody. No one knows for sure know. =/

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
to each his or her own I guess, I personally do not like assuming anything because I feel it's built up false hope
well that's just my opinion anyway ;P

Well...as long as you have fun with it. Thats all that matters. Right, you shouldnt limit your imagination because of false hopes. Just keep your hopes low. The higher your hopes the greater the impact. The lower your hopes the less the impact.

oblivionkeyrocks

Relax.

Part of growing involves making mistakes, and with those mistakes you now know the proper solution. Learn from your mistakes and strive to better yourself. If you decide to make another thread just check around for similar threads just in case, and if you're low on information check out the sticky's in this section.

Buck up, and welcome to KHI.

That's common misconception, members tend to misinterpret logic and reason for flaming and ranting quite easily. We don't try to hammer down on ones confidence, they just see it that way.

who are you and what have you done with iridium. you used to be the ultra-flamer of khi lol. anyways its a good theroy and your new so you didnt know about the theroies already used. welcome to khi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back