• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

well i don't know if this have ever said before but i think i know what the 358/2 means
so, everyone knows that 358 + 7 is the number of the days before Roxas disappears but the 2 what it could be?well i think is the two keyblades oathkeeper and the oblivion that Roxas use because i saw on videos that Roxas use the keyblade and at the secret ending of kingdom hearts when Roxas battles with Riku he used the oathkeeper and the oblivion. i think there is a connection

sorry for the bad english im from Greece =]

Last edited:

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
2 means he had 2 Keyblades?

Uh.. No. Just no. =/

Ah... 358 + 7 = 365 = a year = time Sora spent in the pod... Ic.. Reasonable.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I think you mean 358 days since roxas birth plus the 7 days in fake twilight town which would equal the year that sora was in the pod.

I believe this is so

But now your saying the oathkeeper and obilvion represent two in (358/2 days)

I think not on this. It just doesnt fit. Maybe 2 represents two people.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
358 would be the year of Sora's sleep plus the week in TLTW. Roxas has been in the Organization for longer than Sora's been asleep, hence - the year (of Sora's sleep) doesn't represent only Roxas's time in the Organization.
I personally think the /2 means "over two characters", to show either the story of two, be it Roxas and Sora, or Roxas and Ven, or Roxas and Xion, or whatever, though I personally like the possibility it raises of there being a second playable character in the mix being Riku

Genesis

Playing as Riku? :/
Seems unlikely to me Ducky..

Im thinking 'over 2' means over 2 characters. More specifically, Roxas and Xion.

Trimms

I doubt we'd play as Riku though. We've done that already. I think we have a higher chance of being able to play as Xion.

Genesis

But if the battle of Roxas vs Riku in TWTNW will be in the game ( and presumably near the end ) , we cant possibly play as Riku and partake in that fight, since we will be playing as Roxas and ( presumably ) fighting Riku.

So I doubt we would be able to play as Riku. Xion maybe o_O

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We've played Sora "before", didn't stop them from giving us CoM and KH2 after KH1.
Fact remains that Riku's story is one of the four stories Nomura wanted to tell, amongst them being also Roxas's time in the Organization. Riku's story, not Xion's. Xion's story will come from the combination of Roxas and Riku's scenarios, but she's not that important.
It seems logical to me.

Brandon✖;3569967 said:
But if the battle of Roxas vs Riku in TWTNW will be in the game ( and presumably near the end ) , we cant possibly play as Riku and partake in that fight, since we will be playing as Roxas and ( presumably ) fighting Riku.

C'mon, who wouldn't wanna fight as Riku in XH mode? :3~ as tear-worthy cheap as it would no doubt be? XD
Plus, who knows? Maybe it wouldn't be Roxas.
How about Xion as Riku's end boss, hm? >:3

Trimms

We've played Sora "before", didn't stop them from giving us CoM and KH2 after KH1.

Well, thank god they did. That logic doesn't really make sense here seeing as he is the hero of the story. I'm not saying Riku isn't important either but I would much rather play as Xion or something new than Riku, since we've done that already. It wouldn't strike me as interesting or even a plot twist.

Light Within

Maybe it´s the time where Roxas doesn´t know about the happening around himself, cause he keeps dreaming of Sora but dont know he´s staff of Org. XIII nor that he´s Sora´s Nobody. The last 5 five Days after he realises what he really is.

Genesis

I always thought that Nomura would tell Riku's story via Coded =/

I wanna fight as Rikunort xD Hell yeah it will be cheap :3

I seriously dunno about playing as Riku...
Unravelling Xion's story via Roxas' and Riku's scenes sounds logical..

Xion? As a final boss? For Riku??
Dang. But but but I thought they are together friendly and stuff.
What about Xion as the final boss fight for Roxas? xD xP

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how Riku's story is one Nomura specifically said he wanted to tell, I think that puts him as a likely candidate to have a playable scenario - much higher than Xion has anyway. As tragic as Roxas's fate is at the end of Days, he went down fighting. That doesn't really seem to be the case with Xion.
It would hurt me to say it but to me, playing Xion would be like playing Kairi, and I really don't see any value in that what so ever.

Trimms

It would hurt me to say it but to me, playing Xion would be like playing Kairi, and I really don't see any value in that what so ever.

lol Well when you think about it that way... it doesn't excite me either.

If Riku is playable, I do agree with you that it would be an epic fight to have him verse Xion. And Roxas vs. Riku. Also, has it been generally agreed upon that Riku will be the final boss in the Roxas storyline? Or some sort of incarnation/version of him?

Genesis

Playing as Kairi would really kill KH for you huh? :3

Yeah.. but, wouldnt Coded be more appropriate for telling Riku's story? Since what I am more interested about Riku is his time in KH1 / KH2 the whole story. And isnt that what Coded is sorta exploring?

Nomura also said that he wanted to tell of Roxas' time in the Org. Which I think, is in Days. Along with the mystery of Xion. And Coded would explore Riku's and the King's time in KH1 / KH2 which is also 2 stories which Nomura wanted to tell yes?

And BBS is for Xehanort's Memories.

But thats just me.

Back on topic, now that I rethink it, playing as Xion wouldnt be that great. She should just be left as a mystery and be unravelled by cutscenes.
But playing as Riku..meh, I still cant really think that. >.<

malakas

ok 2 isn't the keyblades but how Roxas get these keyblades? he couldn't have them before because in kingdom hearts 2 when we fight Axel as Roxas he said "two?" like is the first time he saw them i don't know :/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Brandon✖;3569988 said:
Playing as Kairi would really kill KH for you huh? :3

With Kairi in her current incarnation, yes. Rewrite her into either Namine or Aqua and we could talk it over.

Yeah.. but, wouldnt Coded be more appropriate for telling Riku's story? Since what I am more interested about Riku is his time in KH1 / KH2 the whole story. And isnt that what Coded is sorta exploring?

Coded as far as we see only explores the time of KH1. That means that Riku's time post CoM won't get the attention it needs - which is where Days will come in.

Nomura also said that he wanted to tell of Roxas' time in the Org. Which I think, is in Days. Along with the mystery of Xion. And Coded would explore Riku's and the King's time in KH1 / KH2 which is also 2 stories which Nomura wanted to tell yes?

Roxas's time in the Organization (Days), Riku's story (Coded and Days, regardless of him being playable), the time of the King's absence (Coded?), Xehanort's Memories (BBS).

Back on topic, now that I rethink it, playing as Xion wouldnt be that great. She should just be left as a mystery and be unravelled by cutscenes.

I know. That's what I was getting at. Xion is pure plot - playing as her wouldn't really have much of an impact since it's not even important what she's going through - what's important is how it affects Roxas.

ok 2 isn't the keyblades but how Roxas get these keyblades? he couldn't have them before because in kingdom hearts 2 when we fight Axel as Roxas he said "two?" like is the first time he saw them i don't know :/

Duel Wielding would be explained in BBS, which means - Ven relations, har. As for the Keychains, he got them from Sora's Memories, no doubt.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

Roxas originally had 2 keyblades.

I think the reason why Axel says that is cuz when Roxas left he didn't have his keyblades for alittle while. He got the kingdom key fighting the nobodies but when he was with Organization XIII he did have two keyblades.

Edit: Dang Suffering Angel beat me!

Genesis

He got the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades through the memories of Sora. Since he is Sora's Nobody. Oathkeeper representing Kairi and Oblivion representing Riku.

With Kairi in her current incarnation, yes. Rewrite her into either Namine or Aqua and we could talk it over.

:3
AQUA HAS BEWBS

Coded as far as we see only explores the time of KH1. That means that Riku's time post CoM won't get the attention it needs - which is where Days will come in.

oooh, dang. Hmm, so Coded is to cover the time of Riku in KH1 and Days would cover the post CoM period?

Roxas's time in the Organization (Days), Riku's story (Coded and Days, regardless of him being playable), the time of the King's absence (Coded?), Xehanort's Memories (BBS).

Yeah, Im preety sure on that :D!

The time of the King's absence should be in Coded.
Mickey did say he was there on the day too. So instead of playing through Sora's KH1 storyline again, I think there would be some twists which would reveal more about Mickey during that period.

I know. That's what I was getting at. Xion is pure plot - playing as her wouldn't really have much of an impact since it's not even important what she's going through - what's important is how it affects Roxas.

You did? :eek: Imma sorry I didnt see it..

But basically, yeah, Xion should be left as a plot character. :D!

Duel Wielding would be explained in BBS, which means - Ven relations, har. As for the Keychains, he got them from Sora's Memories, no doubt.

Yeah it will..
Another Report said:
Thus, they both can wield two Keyblades, which, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort’s memories, but this point can’t be touched on just yet.
KH is getting too complicated D:<
Yeah Roxas got it from Sora's Memories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas originally had 2 keyblades.

You're basing this on what?

I think the reason why Axel says that is cuz when Roxas left he didn't have his keyblades for alittle while. He got the kingdom key fighting the nobodies but when he was with Organization XIII he did have two keyblades.

you're basing this, again, on what? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back