• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Xion's identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I love that theory. Terra is the goddamn KK
Thanks luv. <3

No offense, but Audo seemed to have fun watching everyone squirm, and I've started to like it too.
I can live with that. :3

New clue:

Kairiclue.png

She's not a redheaded whores Nobody. It has nothing to do with Kairi.

Holy crap, is this something to do with her being a combination of Aqua/Ven like Namine is a combination of Sora/Kairi? Or is it that she was released when Roxas was born. Like some sort of conection to him? Honestly, I got nothin.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Holy crap, is this something to do with her being a combination of Aqua/Ven like Namine is a combination of Sora/Kairi? Or is it that she was released when Roxas was born. Like some sort of conection to him? Honestly, I got nothin.

Nope, and nope.

Angel

Told ya I had nothin.

These mind fucks are fun Bman. You're forcing people to think. <3

I think the abundance of Buffy clues drove everyone away. It was a lot more fun when Audo did it. but thanks anyway! :3

So, expect a big reveal either in the afternoon EST tomorrow, or 2 am, depending on how fast I want this over with. Nobody's guessing.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently someone didn't read my post. I said that I think it's the time you posted it. Meaning people didn't post in this because they are being preoccupied with the Holiday Season. Chillax, learn to read a little closer.;P

Angel

Why because you falsly attacked me? That's reasonable. This is enough spam though back to the main topic. bamak93, are these all the clues for the day or not?

for the 26th, yeah.

but anyways:

I'm afraid I have a retraction to make. I just realized something, and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not seeing it sooner.

disregard the Kairi clue.

I repeat,

DISREGARD THE KAIRI CLUE!!!

And in return, you get a verbal clue. hope you know your CoM, guys.

"The other side of the heart"

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Roxas doesn't have a Heart. He's a nobody, they don't have hearts. I think his theory is that in the Procees of Sora's memories being transferred to Roxas Kairi purified him making the memories return. When the memories returned mid-way they created Xion. I think that's his theory.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Isn't that similar to SA's theory?

Anyway it may be possible that Roxas has a heart.
KH2:fm seemed to hint it when Roxas faded on the
clocktower. He is a special Nobody after all.

Angel

Ok, so we have roxas...maybe unlocking roxas' "heart" is where Xion comes from?

uh...no. Roxas has no heart of his own, as I'll explain later.

Roxas doesn't have a Heart. He's a nobody, they don't have hearts. I think his theory is that in the Procees of Sora's memories being transferred to Roxas Kairi purified him making the memories return. When the memories returned mid-way they created Xion. I think that's his theory.

yes, in fact, he does have a heart. He shares Sora's which in turn is a mix of Sora's and Ven's. Ven's part makes Roxas look the way he does.

and no, that's not it, although i could say you are partially correct.

Isn't that similar to SA's theory?

Anyway it may be possible that Roxas has a heart.
KH2:fm seemed to hint it when Roxas faded on the
clocktower. He is a special Nobody after all.

read above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back