• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Xion's identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

Sure but, the only time anything close to the word slayn has been used in a conversation is when they spoke of her having to be erased. Though we don't even know what erased means so that isn't even concrete.
I'm talking about this theory here.
If Sora would have to slay Xion, I guess we should have seen it already...

Yes nobodies were human at one point. Keyblades are not made from promises. Keychains are made from memories. Kingdom Hearts does have rules and limitations for those rules that even the expectations apply to.
Oathkeeper? Promises, memories etc. It was an example.
If keyblades are not made from promises, then you might want to tell me how they are made? An oversized key coming from thin air is not probably made from heavy metal and wood or..? But well, as I said, not reality so we can only speculate.
All the rules are in the storywriters hands. When ever they want, rules can be changed with few excuses.

Nobodies were the body and soul of the person, the very part that was left behind. Usually.

Xion is a "Special Nobody" Which is not a Keyblade.
And special nobody is? It would help a little if you would say something worth arguing than just say something and declare that its the only truth out there. Thank you :3

Special = something out of the ordinare
Ordinary nobody: person loses heart -> the rest of this person turn into a nobody

Theres plenty of possibilities that don't fit the category of ordinary.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Oathkeeper? Promises, memories etc. It was an example.
If keyblades are not made from promises, then you might want to tell me how they are made? An oversized key coming from thin air is not probably made from heavy metal and wood or..? But well, as I said, not reality so we can only speculate.
All the rules are in the storywriters hands. When ever they want, rules can be changed with few excuses.

Oathkeeper wasn't made from a promise. It was made from Sora's memory of Kairi in general. We don't know what Keyblades are made from. We know what Keychains are made from. Though we do know what Artificial Keyblades are made from. Artificial Keyblades are made from Hearts. Maybe only Pure Hearts of Light.

Nobodies were the body and soul of the person, the very part that was left behind. Usually.

They are the Body and Soul of a person who had a strong heart.

And special nobody is? It would help a little if you would say something worth arguing than just say something and declare that its the only truth out there. Thank you :3

A special nobody is a Nobody born under special circumstances. Roxas is a special nobody because his somebody was still in human form whith all of his memories. While normal Nobodies have heartless without memories instead. Xemnas was a special nobody because he willingly casted off his own body but, he isn't even technically a special nobody he was said to have been special because of the circumstance under which he was born. Nomura did not list him as a "Special Nobody." It would help a lot if you didn't post random thoughts too especially, when they make no sense what-so-ever. I didn't post anything implying that it was the only possiblilty but, I simply explained why what your saying makes no sense.

Special = something out of the ordinare
Ordinary nobody: person loses heart -> the rest of this person turn into a nobody

If you don't have a Body or Soul that's not a Nobody in any sense of the word. There is yet to be a being under which these circumstances have been created. So therefore there is no name for it. Nomura would not make another Namine. Namine is most likely going to be the only key character to fit under such circumstances.

Theres plenty of possibilities that don't fit the category of ordinary.

Once again. What are you talking about?

Fuyu

Oathkeeper wasn't made from a promise. It was made from Sora's memory of Kairi in general. We don't know what Keyblades are made from. We know what Keychains are made from. Though we do know what Artificial Keyblades are made from. Artificial Keyblades are made from Hearts. Maybe only Pure Hearts of Light.
Keychain was cheaply made from the lucky charm, which hold pecial meaning, since it was tied to a promise.
Also, I'm sure Sora had plenty of memories of Kairi, so why not "I wanted to go in search of new world with her"-, "She was found on the shore"- and "We had fun at the secret cavern drawing pictures"-keyblades?

Memories are kind of large area to start picking keyblades..

They are the Body and Soul of a person who had a strong heart.
Usually. Often. I think I say this too much: it's a KH world, someones imaginery land made into a game. You can't trust what they say, because every given rule is too easy to change.

A special nobody is a Nobody born under special circumstances. Roxas is a special nobody because his somebody was still in human form whith all of his memories. While normal Nobodies have heartless without memories instead. Xemnas was a special nobody because he willingly casted off his own body but, he isn't even technically a special nobody he was said to have been special because of the circumstance under which he was born. Nomura did not list him as a "Special Nobody." It would help a lot if you didn't post random thoughts too especially, when they make no sense what-so-ever. I didn't post anything implying that it was the only possiblilty but, I simply explained why what your saying makes no sense.
We were supposed to be guessing his/her theory. It might not be so random, it might lead to his/her theory.
And how does this prove my theory wrong?
If I really would have been random, I would have said something along lines "Xion is Rikus/Kairis/Ansems/King Mickeys nobody!!!11!11"

It can make sense if you think it trough, and dicscuss the possibilities. Prove it wrong or right, I wont take it personally. But just sayig "It doesn't make sense." "It's not a keyblade."... It won't take us anywhere. They are just your opinions, and they hold no proof.

If you don't have a Body or Soul that's not a Nobody in any sense of the word. There is yet to be a being under which these circumstances have been created. So therefore there is no name for it. Nomura would not make another Namine. Namine is most likely going to be the only key character to fit under such circumstances.
You know Nomura personally? If you do not, you can never know what goes in his head. Actually, even if you did, theres no way you could know what he thinks. Really.
Namine is not a Keyblade, so I see no Namine copies in my theory.

Once again. What are you talking about?
Theres is only one so-called-way of normal creation of a Nobody. That is losing heart.
So, theres plenty of possibilities that could be called as special.

Fuyu

I don't even feel the need to keep on answering your replies. They make little to any sense. It's not my theory though so, ask the thread creator if it's correct.
You either have no imagination or you get bored easily.

Fuyu

Neither. I'm not going to debate with you though. It's not even my theory. Criticism gets people nowhere.
Fine with me. But one thing I just have to disagree, sorry for not leaving you alone:
Criticism, well thought one, is something that helps people improve their ideas, creations and skills.
You can''t see every mistake if you don't have others to help.

Thats why people discuss about the theories, to find the mistakes and new sides and possibilities from them.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Constructive Cristicism is a different situation. How is saying I have no imagination and I get bored to easily constructive? I'm trying to avoid turning a discussion into an argument. So try to focus on the theory, instead of spamming this thread.

Fuyu

Constructive Cristicism is a different situation. How is saying I have no imagination and I get bored to easily constructive? I'm trying to avoid turning a discussion into an argument. So try to focus on the theory, instead of spamming this thread.

Argument is better than a useless fight. It holds reasons.
I have no intention to spam, or start a fight. I hope you understand that.

I meant no harm when I said you have no imagination. I probably should say it more like, that you don't seem to take new ideas as any possibility. You rather just say that they don't work or you just don't understand.

Of course, I don't know you, so I can't say that what I say about you is the truth. You can't also tell if I was really serious.

What I've been trying to do, is to explain the theory, and how it is not possible to lable it as impossible. Also I've been defending the theory, and anwserring to your posts. Slowly it gets out of topic like every conversation.

So wheres the spam?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'd like to point out that no one has ever stated that the Key blade isn't a person. For all anyone knows the keyblade and it's keychains could be materialised forms of a persons soul. In fact from what we've seen that could be a very real possibility. :/

I love that theory. Terra is the goddamn KK

Honestly Bman, I have no idea where you're going with this.

No offense, but Audo seemed to have fun watching everyone squirm, and I've started to like it too.

M'k I'm sorry to say this, but this thread is a dud. I mean look at it, Audo used "KH" pictures, something almost everony on this site has seen at least once. But you are using junk from a show which many peole have not seen. So either use some more KH related pics or don't expect many people to even try to guess this theory of yours.

I'm sorry if it all seemed unclear.

No more Buffy pictures. (okay, MAYBE one more, but towards the end.) And didn't you see the KK pics?

Insomniac and Fuyu: This theory HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAYING. God. The Buffy pics are meant to be an analogy to....forget it.

New clue:

NULL AND VOID

Last edited:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What I've been trying to do, is to explain the theory, and how it is not possible to lable it as impossible. Also I've been defending the theory, and anwserring to your posts. Slowly it gets out of topic like every conversation.

That is called spam when we got completely off the main topic.

So wheres the spam?
It was just stated above by you.

Fuyu

That is called spam when we got completely off the main topic.
It was just stated above by you.

I'm still here only to defend my theory (and make more guesses of bamak's theory), which you labeled as impossible. That the conversation turned into spam is not 100% my fault. I didn't talk to myself here.

Bamak: So, we have keyblade, two persons from BtVS, and an anti-Kairi picture..
Xion is not Kairi or....
something about Kairi losing her heart and regaining it? Maybe the keyblade that was used to free her heart?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm still here only to defend my theory (and make more guesses of bamak's theory), which you labeled as impossible. That the conversation turned into spam is not 100% my fault. I didn't talk to myself here.

It is impossible for Xion to be a keyblade. She uses a Keyblade. I didn't say I had nothing to do with it. Though you are continuing a discussion that has already ended.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
umm lemme guess, Xion is NOT Kairi? yes? no?
durn it i thought this was audo's thread explaining his other thread, but GAH it isnt >~>

Angel

law and order much?
CSI?

umm lemme guess, Xion is NOT Kairi? yes? no?
durn it i thought this was audo's thread explaining his other thread, but GAH it isnt >~>

The first post has all the clues so far.

and no such luck. :)

Awards
Stop spamming. Start squirming.

But I don't understand why this topic in itself is not spam. It's more of a game than anything, a little social experiment to see how many people can keep up a topic that they know nothing about. At the very least I see this as an issue where the topic is in the wrong section.

Basically it says, "Hey, I've got a theory, I'm not going to tell you it, but you guys have to guess it through random clues that I dish out."

I'm not even sure I could say anything is "off topic" at all considering that technically no one knows what the topic is. But just because Audo did it doesn't mean this should be considered a viable format... especially knowing people have admitted that if someone else had done it, the topic would have been closed.

I would take a stab at the theory just to cut some slack but, having never seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I would have no clue.

Angel

But I don't understand why this topic in itself is not spam. It's more of a game than anything, a little social experiment to see how many people can keep up a topic that they know nothing about. At the very least I see this as an issue where the topic is in the wrong section.

Well, it IS a theory about the future.

Not to mention it looked fun when Audo did it, and I view this as similar subject matter, with Xion being virtually unknown in terms of info about her.

I would take a stab at the theory just to cut some slack but, having never seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I would have no clue.

I'm using BtVS as an analogy to something else. I'd be glad to retract the clues and offer up about another 5 to explain it easier.

Then again, just discount the Buffy ones and delve right into the KK and the Kairi pic.

Angel

This seems more like you giving us random pictures than, us trying to figure out your theory.

You must not be trying very hard.

I assure you, I'll post a lot of clues tomorrow. My goal is to get the theory out ASAP.

kbw167xy.jpg

KH3_BbS_Ven.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back