• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another stupid Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Guess what boys and girls? It's time for ANOTHER THEORY! YAY! That's right, I
have a theory that I doubt anyone has any proof to rape it with! So, without
further ado, lets get to it! I DO hope you brought fuel for your flamethrowers!

Of Keyblades and Unbirths

Now, before I dive into the theory itself, I feel it's important to restate the facts.
So, lets start with what we know.

As of the current moment, there are only seven people known to have wielded a
keyblade, they are, in no specific order.

Sora
Kairi (Yes, I realize we all hate her, but we must accept that she CAN wield a
keyblade. Even if it's only after Riku gives it to her.)
Riku
Mickey Mouse
Roxas (Although I will admit this is basically stating Sora twice.)
Xion (One way or another, she can also wield, and it's looking more and more like
it's an innate ability, Plus, given the fact that we don't know FOR SURE what
happened to her, I figured I should count her. I suppose I need to say that we don't
know For Sure who her Somebody is, so I figured I should name her.)

Now, If we were to travel about, twelve years back now, to the time of BBS,
we would see that we also have VAT, DS, MX, as well as a whole mess of
keyblades that seem to have no master. And this is where the theory comes in.
Looking back to the times of BBS, we also notice that there is a different type
of enemy, something called an 'Unbirth'. Now, I've heard theories that say Unbirths
are all sorts of things, Memories, the unevolved form of a heartless, the list goes
on and on. However, I personally believe that is makes sense for them to be creatures
of Light. As follows.

Heartless, introduced in KH- Beings created when a heart is lost, Reside in darkness.
Nobodies, introduced in CoM- Beings created from the leftover body and soul of a
person that becomes a Heartless, Reside in Twilight.
Unbirths, Introduced in BBS- Beings created by unknown means.

Now, Unbirths Seem to have disappeared right along with MX, DS, and VAT, which
I think is enough to be considered meaningful, rather than coincedental. Now,
before I explain my theory, I think it's important to mention, we have no clue
as to how a Keyblade actually functions.

Think about it, we don't understand how their made, what their purpose is,
or how they react to different things. Sometimes they will cut through
buildings (Think boss fight KHII, sometimes they won't (Roxas hit the computer
in Virtual Twilight Town at the beginning of KHII, but it didn't slice through.).
However, we know that they can defeat Heartless to free hearts, and destroy Nobodies.
We have seen that it can 'kill' a person infested with darkness (think Shan Yu). But
what of light? I believe that's where Unbirths come in, and it makes perfect sense.

My belief is that the Keyblade itself forms Unbirths. And here's why. So far, it appears
that Keyblades are used to release, and they will react differently with Everything they
touch. With a heartless, it will release the heart. With a Nobody, it will release the soul.
So on and so forth. But, what happens when a keyblade is used on a Good person?
Someone who has more light than darkness? Well, I think it's natural to assume that
it would release the light, and That is where Unbirths come from. "But wait!" you say,
"No-ones ever used a keyblade on a Good person before!". And my reply? Yes. Yes they have.

The villains of BBS

Now really. We've all seen the secret trailer where VAT, DS and MX face off, have we not?
We've seen how MX freezes Ven, sending him to a steep drop, one that for all intents and
purposes should have killed him. Knowing that, do you really think MX would hesitate to
kill someone good? I think MX would immediately try to kill anything that stood in his way,
Especially if it meant he would gain some kind of control over a monster. And that's where
Unbirths come in. As shown in this handy step by step guide.

Step one- Use a keyblade to kill a human being who is filled with light.
Step two- Said human being's light forms an Unbirth.
Step three- Unbirth is controlled by whoever set it's light free.

And now, with my theory of what an Unbirth is, I'd like to deal with one final matter.

Beings With Hearts of Pure Light.

Now, Let's examine MX's character for a moment, and then I swear, this long, most likely
Impossible thread will be done with, and SA and Audo can come and rape the hell out of
it. What do we know about MX, so far?

-He hates darkness. As seen in This quote "Those who submit to darkness are not qualified
to wield the keyblade."
-He seeks Beings With Hearts of Pure Light.
-He's made some kind of mistake (Will not be covered in this thread)

And so, finally, we look to the light. It makes perfect sense that MX would want to control
Unbirths, if indeed they were creatures created by Light. And it would explain why he seeks
the BWHoPL, if a normal person with light in their heart can create something like the
"wheelmaster" then who knows what a person who's heart was Pure Light might be
able to create. This is what MX quests for, power, through Light. And it makes perfect
Sense, if we look at the story structure of KH, We've seen darkness, Twilight, and Darkness
used for good. It seems that it's time to see light used for evil. And, it would give rise to the
Ability of Unbirths coming back, if indeed Xehanorts true form comes back in KH.

So that's it, This thread is Finally done. Thank you for reading all this, and feel free to flame away.

Edit- There changed part of it, it now say's "Have wielded a Keyblade, Rather than Keyblade wielders.
Wow... That seems like the exact same thing, but it kind of isn't... Happy now?

Last edited:

TerrasSecret

Actually, i like this theory alot. i say good job. if keyblade weilders of pure light turn into unbirths too after being killed, that'd explain all the keyblades laying around with no weilders. (laughs to himself... that would be a lot of defeated weilders). i mean... nomura didnt throw all them keyblades there for nothing. and isn't it interesting that dark soldier can control all of them. some power isn't it? and i like the part of your theory that talks about MX going after light and using it for power.

Last edited:

Twilightprince10

Very nice! Loved It! This will definitly explain why MX is seeking poh and the beings with light(or whatever its called!) i wonder what will happen if you killed a keyblade wielder? alhough i greatly approve of this im sure that someone will find something to bitch about.

The Enchanted

Well, Unbirths being related to the light, makes sense to a degree.
The only issue is, I highly doubt that MX would be able to accumulate that many people and convert them to Unbirths. Also, it sounds to Heartless-like.
So no.
Nomura said that Unbirths are precursors to the Heartless and Nobodies, so I would suspect something, different from how Heartless and Nobodies are made from.

Another thing, Yen Sid isn't a Keyblade wielder.
Roxas is a part of Sora so that's like saying Sora is a wielder, twice.
And everyone knows Kai can't wield. Riku was double wielding and allowed Kairi to wield it, she can't do it by herself.

And as for MX's plan for the BwHoPL, Nomura said his plan was deeper then just them.

Anyways, I like the effort put into this, just I think you should have analyzed your facts better and made sure they were stable and untouchable.

TerrasSecret

Originally posted by: TwilightPrince10
alhough i greatly approve of this im sure that someone will find something to bitch about.

yea, isnt that the truth. but i really think this is a great theory.

Originally posted by: The Enchanted
And everyone knows Kai can't wield. Riku was double wielding and allowed Kairi to wield it, she can't do it by herself.

i agree she can't weild on her own. (make a keyblade just poof into her hand). but riku was not duel weilding. that keyblade was FOR her.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
First off good does not mean light or, vice versa. Second in the Birth by Sleep gameplay footage, when the Unbirths were defeated darkness faded into the air and, then dissapeared. So I don't think they are made of light. Also Kairi and Yen Sid are not wilders. Roxas is Sora's nobody so they are one in the same and, since Xion is a nobody same goes for her whoever's nobody she may be. Nice try though but, next time try to get more facts to support you're statements.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hmm... first of all, what do the seven keyblade weilders have to do with anything? You never really mention them again. Also, Kairi is not a keyblade weilder. Anyone can weild a keyblade when they are given the keyblade by someone else. That does not mean that Kairi is a natural keyblade weilder, such as the likes of Sora and Riku. She wouldn't be able to call a keyblade of her own.

Second of all, while I'm not completely against your Unbirth theory, it seems a little iffy. There are a lot of Unbirths, right? Probably the same amount as the Heartless seen in the current games. And your theory states that the Unbirths are made with hearts of pure light, right? How can that many people have hearts of pure light, especially if darkness had already inserted itself into the world?

If we go by the only evidence that can be used for this, Kair's Grandmother's story, then it would be safe to assume that the days of all the people having hearts of pure light are long gone- gone way before BbS's time, in fact.

Therefore, there wouldn't be enough beings with hearts of pure light to make the multitude of Unbirths already shown to be scattered throughout BbS.

But, then again, it makes somewhat sense, because we already have creatures made of darkness, creatures made of nothingness, so why not light?

But, if they were made of light, and made from the keyblade, at that, why would they be evil? And, if we go by what you say, that they are controlled by the one who releases them, then why would MX be able to control them? MX doesn't have a keyblade, though DS does (I think), and a keyblade is what is needed to release them.

So... I'm just a tiny bit skeptical to this. Sorry.

but riku was not duel weilding. that keyblade was FOR her.

Oh, really? And where do you get your information from? Riku split WtD into two, giving her, essentially, Soul Eater. It was just turned to look the way it did because it encompassed Riku's memories of Destiny Islands. That keyblade was not for her.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Holding a Keyblade =/= Keyblade Wielder.
Kairi isn't a wielder until confirmed otherwise.

TerrasSecret

Originally posted by: Lifes.Lover
And, if we go by what you say, that they are controlled by the one who releases them, then why would MX be able to control them? MX doesn't have a keyblade, though DS does (I think), and a keyblade is what is needed to release them.

MX had a keyblade in the fm+ secret ending. watch around 1:57

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/am3rfpmrwEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/am3rfpmrwEo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Hmm... first of all, what do the seven keyblade weilders have to do with anything? You never really mention them again.
I mainly brought them up just to show the significant difference in the amount of Keyblade wielders then and now, As well as the fact that ALL Keyblade wielders at this time are fighting on the good side, while back then, MX was evil and wielding a Keyblade.
Also, Kairi is not a keyblade weilder. Anyone can weild a keyblade when they are given the keyblade by someone else. That does not mean that Kairi is a natural keyblade weilder, such as the likes of Sora and Riku. She wouldn't be able to call a keyblade of her own.
Okay, this as well as Yen Sid, and Roxas/xion, I will concede on, as they are all disputed. However, they are not essential to my theory, look beyond that please.

Second of all, while I'm not completely against your Unbirth theory, it seems a little iffy. There are a lot of Unbirths, right? Probably the same amount as the Heartless seen in the current games. And your theory states that the Unbirths are made with hearts of pure light, right? How can that many people have hearts of pure light, especially if darkness had already inserted itself into the world?

Wrong, I was NOT stating that they were made from PURE light, but rather, when the light to dark percentage was in favor of the light. Let's look at Heartless as an example. There are the Extremely powerful Heartless, like the Dragon in KHII, and there are weak heartless, like the shadow. I think Unbirths are the same, where more light creates a stronger Unbirth. I mentioned Pure light because Obviously, BWHoPL would create the most powerful Unbirths, as they have NO darkness in their heart.

If we go by the only evidence that can be used for this, Kairi's Grandmother's story, then it would be safe to assume that the days of all the people having hearts of pure light are long gone- gone way before BbS's time, in fact.

Therefore, there wouldn't be enough beings with hearts of pure light to make the multitude of Unbirths already shown to be scattered throughout BbS.

But, then again, it makes somewhat sense, because we already have creatures made of darkness, creatures made of nothingness, so why not light?

But, if they were made of light, and made from the keyblade, at that, why would they be evil? And, if we go by what you say, that they are controlled by the one who releases them, then why would MX be able to control them? MX doesn't have a keyblade, though DS does (I think), and a keyblade is what is needed to release them.
Actually, whether or Not MX has a Keyblade (Which I'm pretty sure he does) He CAN control Keyblades, as seen in the Secret Ending of KHIIFM+

Also, "The Enchanted" The plan IS greater than Just the BWHoPL, because I think that may relate to how he plans to obtain his ultimate goal, which pertains to Kingdom Hearts.

And "Insomniac" I know Good does not mean light, that's why I think Unbirths could be creaated by it. And you DO realize your just nitpicking.

Enchanted said to make sure a theory is "Untouchable" However, this is impossible, if you dislike something enough, you will Always find a way to disprove it. No matter how true it is.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
And "Insomniac" I know Good does not mean light, that's why I think Unbirths could be creaated by it. And you DO realize your just nitpicking.

I am not "nitpicking" as you put it. This is a theory i merely pointed out some of it's flaws. Also you're theory makes has a low chance of being correct and, if you had read what I said you would know why.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Fine, let me dispute your, "Evidence"
First off good does not mean light or, vice versa.
As evidenced in my theory where I said that the enemy of BBS were LIGHT BASED. Obviously, Light does not mean good.
Second in the Birth by Sleep gameplay footage, when the Unbirths were defeated darkness faded into the air and, then dissapeared. So I don't think they are made of light.
Actually, if you watch Closely, the 'smoke' for lack of a better term, is a dark blue, Which does not necessarily indicate darkness.
Also Kairi and Yen Sid are not wilders. Roxas is Sora's nobody so they are one in the same and, since Xion is a nobody same goes for her whoever's nobody she may be.
Ah, Semantics, I know thee well. Let's ignore for a moment the fact that this means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for my theory, and just say. I said I wasn't sure about Yen Sid, Kairi may be able to wield, as we have no record of Riku dual wielding, and even if she can't, it looks like Riku is letting her anyways. Roxas and Xion are nobodies, yes, So I'll agree, stating Roxas is about the same as saying Sora twice. However, Xion Does have a somebody, and since we don't know FOR SURE who it is, I figure we should list her, on account of her Somebody being able to wield.
Nice try though but, next time try to get more facts to support you're statements.

Now, will you admit you're wrong?

Do I read this right? SA, are you there?! I'd be honored to have you rape my theory!

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Okay, but she can still wield in the sense that Riku will probably give her the Keyblade more often. And what happened to it once she was finished using it? Aside from it likely committing suicide?

And Really? Is that it? No, pointing out flaws in my theory? or laughing while you rape it brutally? Just, Saddened by me saying she can wield? Wow... That's a new one.... Does this mean you can't find anything wrong with it? or just that you are too depressed to now?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I mainly brought them up just to show the significant difference in the amount of Keyblade wielders then and now, As well as the fact that ALL Keyblade wielders at this time are fighting on the good side, while back then, MX was evil and wielding a Keyblade.

Okay, this as well as Yen Sid, and Roxas/xion, I will concede on, as they are all disputed. However, they are not essential to my theory, look beyond that please.

I did look beyond that. In fact, most of my post was not about that.

Wrong, I was NOT stating that they were made from PURE light, but rather, when the light to dark percentage was in favor of the light. Let's look at Heartless as an example. There are the Extremely powerful Heartless, like the Dragon in KHII, and there are weak heartless, like the shadow. I think Unbirths are the same, where more light creates a stronger Unbirth. I mentioned Pure light because Obviously, BWHoPL would create the most powerful Unbirths, as they have NO darkness in their heart.

So, what you are saying, is basically the opposite of what happens to a Heartless? Instead of losing their heart to the darkness, they have their heart taken, via the keyblade, because it's made of light.

That makes more sense. However, it still doesn't prove your theory. And, for the sake of being bitchy and semantics, this is only an idea, not a theory. Theories have evidence to back them up. An idea is just what you think it might be, but have no evidence to back it up. So, got any proof?

Actually, whether or Not MX has a Keyblade (Which I'm pretty sure he does) He CAN control Keyblades, as seen in the Secret Ending of KHIIFM+

Alright, I'll concede on this.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
I did look beyond that. In fact, most of my post was not about that.

So, what you are saying, is basically the opposite of what happens to a Heartless? Instead of losing their heart to the darkness, they have their heart taken, via the keyblade, because it's made of light.

That makes more sense. However, it still doesn't prove your theory. And, for the sake of being bitchy and semantics, this is only an idea, not a theory. Theories have evidence to back them up. An idea is just what you think it might be, but have no evidence to back it up. So, got any proof?

Alright, I'll concede on this.

The only proof here is logic. As I've said many times, we had Heartless, the darkness enemies. Nobodies, the In-between enemies, and Now Unbirths, which seem to be the Light side enemies. In addition, we have MX AND Unbirths disappearing at the same relative time. This seems to make sense, and as we've seen good people die, it has to be something more than that. Which leads me to point to Keyblades.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
DMrayZ said:
My belief is that the Keyblade itself forms Unbirths. And here's why. So far, it appears
that Keyblades are used to release, and they will react differently with Everything they
touch. With a heartless, it will release the heart. With a Nobody, it will release the soul.
The keyblade doesnt release the soul if it did then the body would perish.

So on and so forth. But, what happens when a keyblade is used on a Good person?
Someone who has more light than darkness? Well, I think it's natural to assume that
it would release the light, and That is where Unbirths come from. "But wait!" you say,
"No-ones ever used a keyblade on a Good person before!". And my reply? Yes. Yes they have.
Now sora used the keyblade on himself but sora doesnt have an unbirth so I dont believe that unbirth are created from released light. Anyway we dont know that just light could create a being just like darkness its self doesnt just create a being. Besides where would all the unbirths come from.

Step one- Use a keyblade to kill a human being who is filled with light.
Light and darkness itself is within the heart. If a person where to die the soul would leave the body and it will perish assuming the heart is still within the body. If you were right what becomes of the darkness it would make more sense that the darkness creates an unbirth but it is your theory.

Step two- Said human being's light forms an Unbirth.
Light creating a vessel out of nothing. Hard too believe.

Step three- Unbirth is controlled by whoever set it's light free.
But we dont know if MX is involved with the unbirths but i think he is. Even though how would he have discovered this.

Now, Let's examine MX's character for a moment, and then I swear, this long, most likely
Impossible thread will be done with, and SA and Audo can come and rape the hell out of
it. What do we know about MX, so far?
I'll try to do just as good.

And so, finally, we look to the light. It makes perfect sense that MX would want to control
Unbirths, if indeed they were creatures created by Light. And it would explain why he seeks
the BWHoPL, if a normal person with light in their heart can create something like the
"wheelmaster" then who knows what a person who's heart was Pure Light might be
able to create. This is what MX quests for, power, through Light. And it makes perfect
Sense, if we look at the story structure of KH, We've seen darkness, Twilight, and Darkness
used for good. It seems that it's time to see light used for evil. And, it would give rise to the
Ability of Unbirths coming back, if indeed Xehanorts true form comes back in KH.
Your saying MX used the keyblade to kill people with light in them just to control unbirths. My question is where would he found these people? To create an unbirth when the light has no vessel. Then he has plenty of time to kill VAT but he waits why.

To top it all off

Tetsuya Nomura on Unbirths said:
There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon.

What does your theory have to do with the meaning of unbirth.

Also
The Unbirth possess some sort of connection to the Heartless and the Nobodies of the main series.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Fine, let me dispute your, "Evidence"

As evidenced in my theory where I said that the enemy of BBS were LIGHT BASED. Obviously, Light does not mean good.
Actually, if you watch Closely, the 'smoke' for lack of a better term, is a dark blue, Which does not necessarily indicate darkness.

Now, will you admit you're wrong?

Do I read this right? SA, are you there?! I'd be honored to have you rape my theory!

First off you "But, what happens when a keyblade is used on a Good person?
"No-ones ever used a keyblade on a Good person before!". And my reply? Yes. Yes they have."
to me that is saying that you beleive that Light=Good wich it clearly doesn't.

Second this dark-blue you saw came from the defeated unbirth is still not light so, that still disproves you're not so well informed theory.

Now, will you admit that you didn't have any supporting information for your theory and that you're very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back