• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I probably enjoyed this game mostly because I didn't spoil it for myself (like most of the time), it's such a deep story <3.

Also, refresh my memory, 777? Is that the tin pin slammer kid?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
He's the blond reaper with the low ride jeans who kept bumming you up for favors.

And Rhyme is meh. It's kind of pathetic when the alternate has more personality than the main character.

My selection for the best characters are:
Neku, Joshua, Mr. Hanakuma, The Grim Heaper, and Kariya.

MarthX

I probably enjoyed this game mostly because I didn't spoil it for myself (like most of the time), it's such a deep story <3.

Also, refresh my memory, 777? Is that the tin pin slammer kid?

I was the same way. With most games, I get too excited when they're released overseas and I spoil the story. I didn't even know about this game until a week before its release so I wasn't able to do that to myself. :p I'm glad I didn't though. The story is one of the pieces that make this a great game.

Xalion

This game won IGN's DS 2008 Game Of The Year, I've also heard about of it before. I've wanted this game for a while but I can't because unfortunately DS's cost too much [reason why I pulled out of handheld gaming in the first place.]

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
XD he just said that they cost too much :3

*cough* you could so use an emulator

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Then he really isn't paying attention. Handelds are nothing compared to the prices on the counsols.

Just trade some your old stuff in. They probably still accept gamecube, PS2 and GBA games. Just

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You mean the DSi... But even still, the DSi isn't going to be able to play GBA games, so I think I'd rather stick with DS/Lite

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Finished the game. Am working on getting all the Secret Reports now, I've already gotten the first two.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
That is about the most mild praise I have ever heard anyone give the game. Did you have any troubles with the controls P?

And Congrats on finally getting a DS, man. You now have one of the greatest Handhelds in History.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Does anyone have any idea on how to beat the final boss in Another Day on Ultimate/Hard Difficulty? I always lose within seconds. :<

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Does anyone have any idea on how to beat the final boss in Another Day on Ultimate/Hard Difficulty? I always lose within seconds. :<

Here's what I did:

I used Joshua for the fight. beforehand, I raised his Bravery up to 999 so he could equip the Composer's feather for the bonus stars.

Next, since the purpose was to get the Black Planet pin it dropped (Jupiter?), I ate the lucky mushrooms to raise the drop rate to 100%.

I got Neku's stats up similarly, except this time to wear My Phones.

For pins, I'd mainly recommend as many recovery pins as possible on Neku's side, as well as 1-2 high attack pins, the rest just support the others.

That's all I can say. If Joshua isn't dealing the damage on the second front, you won't really get anywhere, seeing as how most of the bottom screen's job is staying alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back