• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Xion's Connection to Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What we know that Xehanort did to Kairi was effectively grab her and throw her out of her Islands. So it wouldn't be his direct fault.
However, should we assume that Xion, like Namine, is capable of aging, then yes, the entire process of Kairi being thrown to DI is rather a logical place in time for Xion to be born as Kairi's Special Nobody due to the great interference of Darkness.
Heck, I used to think that was when Nami was born until I read Another Report :\ made sooooooo much more sense to me.

:p

metalyoshi9

If she's not a part of the Organization, why change her name at all?

<strike>Because she didn't want the name of such a useless main character</strike>
^You'd love that wouldn't you?
I couldn't help myself: just read through most of your Kairi vs. Namine essay. :E

Actually, she's the only real relevant Nobody not to join the Organization, correct?
How come?

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because she didn't want the name of such a useless main character
^You'd love that wouldn't you?

xD

I couldn't help myself: just read through most of your Kairi vs. Namine essay. :E

:D! <3

Actually, she's the only real relevant Nobody not to join the Organization, correct?
How come?

Too useful as a tool; not really a Nobody; Marluxia wanted a plaything; Vexen did too so he put her on a running wheel.

Qarx

xD

:D! <3

Too useful as a tool; not really a Nobody; Marluxia wanted a plaything; Vexen did too so he put her on a running wheel.

A plaything? Hmm, maybe there were straight characters in the Organization after all

Yes, umm... SA has it down pretty well.

I'd make this post more relevent, but I can't think very well right now... sorry.

Swxpert

If there is any, What is her connection with Kairi? she says "the one who resembles me.." in one of the trailers, while talking to Riku about Kairi. Is she like..another nobody to Kairi, seeing as Namin'e is sort of also Sora's nobody??

ever since that video came out people AUTOMATICALLY ASUME they are talking about kairi, maybe she means namine, she also is a freind of soras who he cares for and who resembles Xion

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, they are talking about Kairi in that scene. Xion asks about Sora and the girl who's always with him and Riku says it's Kairi.
Though now that I think about it she might have been talking about Namine and the "always with Sora" part was about her watching him in his sleep, and the whole thing was a SoKai part shoved down our throats *laughs* :D!

Qarx

No, they are talking about Kairi in that scene. Xion asks about Sora and the girl who's always with him and Riku says it's Kairi.
Though now that I think about it she might have been talking about Namine and the "always with Sora" part was about her watching him in his sleep, and the whole thing was a SoKai part shoved down our throats *laughs* :D!

That's just the problem with SoNami: it makes too much sense when you get down to it.

Which is why it probably won't happen outside of fanfics and... questionable pictures lol.

EDIT: Woops, meant to say: Yeah, that scene... hmm. Sorry, I didn't get a good night's sleep.

Anyway... I can't wait, and I can wait. I can't afford it yet, and I want to know about Xion, and hopefully learn what is up with the plot holes in KH2 =/.

Swxpert

i sure hope they arn't doing the same thing that they did in KH2 where EVERYONE EXCEPT THE CHARACTER new what was going on, and by that im talking about Roxas being Soras nobody, it wasn't a surprise at all, it was very anticlimactic, whereas i totally was surprised by the whole "ansem reveal" in KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back