• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's 'heart'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Okay, so I was wondering. On the night of the storm, we see Kairi's 'heart' pass out of her body and into Sora's, correct? Well, why is it that her body mirrors her physical appearance, while we see that every other heart, ((Such as the one that the guy loses in Traverse Town)) Actually looks like a heart? Why is it only Kairi's that doesn't? I'm sorry if this question has an obvious answer, but I'm looking for more than, "To represent it being Kairi" or "Because Nomura lacked foresight".

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
So would you rather I come in and say that it was to distinguish Kairi's heart from just some random heart going into Sora's body. That'd be kind of awkward.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't quite understand what you are talking about. We don't literally see Kairi's heart pass through into Sora, I thought. I figured that her was her real body that passed through him, depositing the heart before disappearing into the great black void.

Then, after that, the physical manifestations that he kept seeing of her were because of her heart interacting with his. Which is actually a really mean thing to do, though I can't actually blame her for something she didn't really do.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll let myself be the one to say that Sora was only a Heart from after Kairi restored him and up to the point where Roxas merged back into him o.o personally, I don't think that has to be her Heart that he saw, but if it was, there's nothing stopping it from looking like Kairi instead of a Heart.
She's a PoH whose Heart was pulled out of her body under whatever dubious circumstances; what's keeping her from maintaining her Sense of Self in light of her being only of Light, untouched by the Darkness save for it apprently pulling her Heart from her Body, durrr?
Nothing.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It got sent to another world (Neverland if I'm not mistaken) At least until Riku found it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's debatable, actually. For all we know Maleficent might've found her before and hid her until Riku and Sora got pissed off enough at each other, and then she made sure that Riku'd be on her side for good by giving him what he wanted - if Sora didn't love Riku anymore, Kairi would be all the both of them had left, seeing how their world was destroyed.
And if Riku was to ever cross her, she could use Kairi against him.

Let's hope Coded'll clear things up.

Swxpert

It's debatable, actually. For all we know Maleficent might've found her before and hid her until Riku and Sora got pissed off enough at each other, and then she made sure that Riku'd be on her side for good by giving him what he wanted - if Sora didn't love Riku anymore, Kairi would be all the both of them had left, seeing how their world was destroyed.
And if Riku was to ever cross her, she could use Kairi against him.

Let's hope Coded'll clear things up.

now is kairi special because shes a main character or does this mean alot of peoples bodies ended up on different worlds?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
now is kairi special because shes a main character or does this mean alot of peoples bodies ended up on different worlds?

She's special because she's a PoH. Which means she's special because she's a main character and being a girl that doesn't Wield a Keyblade and isn't a Nobody she's left with that part.
A lot of people ended up on Traverse Town too, keep in mind, so Kairi disappearing but not being eaten up by the Darkness isn't unheard of.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What we know that Xehanort did to Kairi was effectively grab her and throw her out of her Islands. So it wouldn't be his direct fault.
However, should we assume that Xion, like Namine, is capable of aging, then yes, the entire process of Kairi being thrown to DI is rather a logical place in time for Xion to be born as Kairi's Special Nobody due to the great interference of Darkness.
Heck, I used to think that was when Nami was born until I read Another Report :\ made sooooooo much more sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back