• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did Org. XIII come to the KH series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did Kingdom Hearts really need Organization XIII

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheBiggestKHFan

So I've been thinking lately and I thought to myself "What a wonderful world", no! I was thinking why did Organization XIII came into the Kingdom Hearts series in KHII? Like why did Tetsuya Nomura come up with those specific characters? I'm gonna put up a poll to see if you think Kingdom Hearts really needed Orgination XIII. Thanks guys!!!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Because KH was in need of new enemies. Thats one reason.

Muse

you look atrocious
Um... Organization XIII was in CoM too. =P And probably because they needed antagonists for the sequels? And didn't want to keep reusing the same bad guys because that's lame?

Edit: Psssh. Hero, ya beat me to it. :p

Apollo

Silver Member
Not really, but it needed another idea. I don't think the game could of gone anywhere without an new idea, but it did not have to be the org. I would have rather skipped out of Axel, and Roxas, but I thought the rest of the org was fine. Also it would be highly stupid to drop the idea after they were in Com. *rep post above*

T

TheBiggestKHFan

Sorry about my typo's there at the end. It's spelled Organization XIII

Apollo

Silver Member
Sorry about my typo's there at the end. It's spelled Organization XIII

You can edit posts(I think) Can Reguler members still edit posts?

Anyways there is also the fact they had that secret boss battle in Final Mix. Also the two secret endings both of which featured org related things.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They're the antagonists. Not much of a game if there's no villain. :/
Plus, as characters, the Organization ruled.
And, erm, they just didn't come in KHII. They were in KHFM, and CoM. And, to an extent, KHI. What with the secret ending featuring them.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts was in need of some grey in between its blacks and whites, I think. Organization XIII characters make much better grey antagonists than the Disney crew do, that's all.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I think it did cause it gave KH enimies other than Disney characters and alot of the org members are pretty cool( Xemnes Axel Roxas)

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
lo, and Nomura did say "Let there be an organization" and it was done.

without organization XIII, there would be no antagonists. no antagonists=no game. plus, with the organization, they have something to spur on the series. now we have days, bbs, and coded, which 2/3 will more than likely explain more about them. next we have KHIII. The Antagonist is always re-used. in KHI, we had Ansem, or Xehanort's Heartless. In KHII, we have Xehanort's nobody, Xemnas(WOOT). Who is the next Antagonist? most likely Xehanort or some form of him. then we have 13 new characters that can either aid or hinder sora in his future quests. all depending on their personalities and the writers. the organization serves a great purpose.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The Organization was brought in for several reasons.

One, as everyone has already mentioned, they were brought in to be the antagonists of not KH2, but also KH: CoM. Once the main villains that inhabited KH1 were destroyed, there was obviously need for others to take their place. Insert Organization.

Two, the Organization gives KH more originality. Now, instead of the villains just being Disney characters, with the exception of Ansem, SoD, we have more original characters, which makes KH seem less like a hodgepodge of different ideas and stories.

Three, it brings a certain more depth to the story that wasn't there before. Obviously, most people don't consider the entire Organization to be wholly evil, like Sora does. Even Naminé, who was kidnapped by some members of said Organization, straddles the fence where the true evillness of Organization XIII is concerned. When you think about it, all of the memebers of the Organization used to be somebody. They lost their hearts through some way (including the Original Six, who were only doing this in the name of science- except for Xehanort) and were once people with feelings, ideas, thoughts, and loves. Plus, the heart breaking (at least for most females) story of the friendship between Axel and Roxas adds a depth not originally there. So, plot-wise, it was a great addition.

Fourth, they're all really great looking, and would draw in more sales. I've even heard of some people that only bought the game to begin with just because of the way the Organization members looked- even without their hoods off.

Swxpert

Um... Organization XIII was in CoM too. =P And probably because they needed antagonists for the sequels? And didn't want to keep reusing the same bad guys because that's lame?

Edit: Psssh. Hero, ya beat me to it. :p

an like putting ansem/xehanort and malificent in every game?

A

Audo

Organization is also rooted in the back story of the entire series. Which is tied in to the backstory of Xehanort, which is essentially the root of KH.

BO THUG

hmm... the Organization XII SHOULD be in the game. they add more depths in the game's storyline.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
A common thing found in KH enemies is that they represent beings that are missing something. The heartless represent beings without hearts, and the nobodies represent beings without emotions. Organization XIII did an okay job at representing that, seeing how some members, if not all, were emotionless meanies.

A

Azrael

So I've been thinking lately and I thought to myself "What a wonderful world", no! I was thinking why did Organization XIII came into the Kingdom Hearts series in KHII? Like why did Tetsuya Nomura come up with those specific characters? I'm gonna put up a poll to see if you think Kingdom Hearts really needed Orgination XIII. Thanks guys!!!

Because their leader was featured in Final Mix and CoM, so yeah bring on the Org.

Org !3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ansem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back