• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another question for the mods...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Why is Demyx_Forever still here?

I mean, when you've got your very own negative rep rank...well...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's a glitch, and so far I guess the staff and I can tolerate her; add to the fact that she pretty much hangs in the forum games and FC section thus doing no actual harm.

Awards
Silh is the one who, contrary to what I think everybody expected, made our official policy to not ban members unless they've clearly broken a rule or done something nefarious by a more traditional definition of the word. It's not a decision that I agree with, but when in Rome...

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
How about a question that isn't retarded?

Why the fuck do you think you need to have 3 full sized crap tags plus large text advertising your shitty pieces of literature?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Silh is the one who, contrary to what I think everybody expected, made our official policy to not ban members unless they've clearly broken a rule or done something nefarious by a more traditional definition of the word. It's not a decision that I agree with, but when in Rome...

I never asked why she wasn't banned. Just why the hell she's still around

How about a question that isn't retarded?

Why the fuck do you think you need to have 3 full sized crap tags plus large text advertising your shitty pieces of literature?

Haha, oh you.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Why is Demyx_Forever still here?

I mean, when you've got your very own negative rep rank...well...

She has her own rep rank.
GTFO. Where's mine bitch!? >_>

Awards
I never asked why she wasn't banned. Just why the hell she's still around

Well then maybe you should've asked her personally instead of making a thread asking a question that only one person can answer.

Fucking Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back