• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You liked KH2? Everything I thought I knew about you has been torn asunder. DX

1) I really didn't mind the gameplay being that easy. To me it was nothing but fun, though a challenge would've been welcome.
2) Don't get me wrong, the game as a whole plot wise still sucks and I hate them for turning Sora into an idiot most of the time and Naminé into a second Kairi instead of her adorable CoM/Days self.

By ghey I mean "SoRiku" ghey. :3 My only disappointment was that we got to see so little of Riku ._.
me: *tries to take Riku away from TWTNW* *ends up on Mulan's world, with Mulan, and Rikuless* *falls to my kness* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
2) Don't get me wrong, the game as a whole plot wise still sucks and I hate them for turning Sora into an idiot most of the time and Naminé into a second Kairi instead of her adorable CoM/Days self.

I still loved Namine. Hearing Brittany Snow's voice blinded me.

By ghey I mean "SoRiku" ghey.

PLENTY of that.

:3 My only disappointment was that we got to see so little of Riku ._.
me: *tries to take Riku away from TWTNW* *ends up on Mulan's world, with Mulan, and Rikuless* *falls to my kness* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tehe!

press alt f4

Gameplay. Unlike KH1, KH2 can be finished solely by spamming overpowered magic attacks and reaction commands that at times makes no sense...

VenAqua

The dissapointment is that it's too obvious and the enemy was revealed too early.
Drive forms make it too easy. Xemnas too easy. Too many boss battles. Obvious storyline second time around the round as you know you just have to defeat a few ORGXIII guys. Too little amount of animations in cutscenes. Questions not answered. Some of the voices. Roxas only seen at beginning at end of game.

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS BUT KH2 OVERALL IS BETER DEN KH1.

Qarx

The dissapointment is that it's too obvious and the enemy was revealed too early.
Drive forms make it too easy. Xemnas too easy. Too many boss battles. Obvious storyline second time around the round as you know you just have to defeat a few ORGXIII guys. Too little amount of animations in cutscenes. Questions not answered. Some of the voices. Roxas only seen at beginning at end of game.

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS BUT KH2 OVERALL IS BETER DEN KH1.

You're not serious, right?

Although I agree with the first paragraph of what you wrote.

KH1 made it actually LOOK like Maleficent was the main antagonist, but after defeating her, we see that "Ansem" was all along. KH2 made no effort whatsoever to hide that Xemnas was the final boss, and while they were at it, made you feel you were cheated out of fighting Maleficent.
Maleficent:
I'll take my revenge on you yet!

I'll still exact my revenge on you!

Don't understand! I'll have my vengeance on you yet!
Almost like there's an epic fight waiting to happen.

I personally would love to have a KH2 game (or sub-game like in CoM) where you play as Riku. At least then you'd be playing as a character who's actually connected to the overrall story; unlike Sora, who got absorbed into the crappy sub-plot of every world no one gives a s*** about.

VenAqua

good point. wen i beat maleficent i thought i had finished it. lets hope BBS revives the best bits.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
You're not serious, right?

Although I agree with the first paragraph of what you wrote.

KH1 made it actually LOOK like Maleficent was the main antagonist, but after defeating her, we see that "Ansem" was all along. KH2 made no effort whatsoever to hide that Xemnas was the final boss, and while they were at it, made you feel you were cheated out of fighting Maleficent.

Almost like there's an epic fight waiting to happen.

I personally would love to have a KH2 game (or sub-game like in CoM) where you play as Riku. At least then you'd be playing as a character who's actually connected to the overrall story; unlike Sora, who got absorbed into the crappy sub-plot of every world no one gives a s*** about.

go play R/R if you want to play as riku. cause there's little to no chance of a game all about riku. Especially since all his plot holes and secrets will be revealed with these new games.

Qarx

go play R/R if you want to play as riku. cause there's little to no chance of a game all about riku. Especially since all his plot holes and secrets will be revealed with these new games.
You mean play Reverse/Rebirth again. I wouldn't reference it by saying CoM if I didn't play it.

Maybe, but it doesn't seem like we'd learn everything that Riku did in KH2. And it's not really about Riku; it's about Roxas and Xion, along with the rest of the Organization.

I also doubt they would explain why Riku had his own Keyblade ONLY near the end of KH2. He had Soul Eater up until TWTNW.

I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back