• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Food section has been canned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
And what was the reason to take it away in the first place?

But then again....I don't see why someone should hold a good discussion about food...

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Irk. Now I miss that sec. It's because I'm too used to seeing that picture that made laugh all the time. Damn, just isn't the forums without that Japanese dude smiling at the camera while he's about to eat a fruit.

Malevolence

Raw Life
forum_495e875a_Noooooo!!!.jpg

WHY the food section?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It was a part of KHI that could have actually been completely disposed?

Awards
What a shame, I was going to ask if I could be a section mod in the Food forum. It was my ambition.

P.S. Hey Ty, can I have a huge ass avatar like you

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Food was just turning into a place to whore posts anyways.

And what the hell was with the Starbursts thread, they aren't good enough to warrant 1,000+ posts.

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Irk. Now I miss that sec. It's because I'm too used to seeing that picture that made laugh all the time. Damn, just isn't the forums without that Japanese dude smiling at the camera while he's about to eat a fruit.

My thoughts exactly.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I rather liked the food section, and kinda hated when it become slightly dead. Some of the crappy posts in there bugged me though, and I'm not surprised this happened I guess. Not to that extent anyway.
Gah, and just when I'd finally gotten used to that picture-____-"

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The only part that's disposable is "Announcements".
or just you.

Anyway I didn't even notice at first when I went in disscussion earlier. I knew something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out. Then I realized that there was a Japanize guy not staring at me with his amazing eyes... I mean a guy eating something.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It'd be nice if there were no more food puns now. The title of the thread was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back