• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xions existence KL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
yes yes i did did you see the love between Sora and Kairi
Kairi and Namine are whole which means they love Sora and Roxas who are also whole

Malevolence

Raw Life
I wouldn't say love, just a really close friendship.

And I think I meant Roxas and Namine. And how Namine didn't care for Roxas so she would see Sora again.

Muse

you look atrocious
There's no love between Sora and Kairi. It's a little thing called hormones. And seeing as they can't fuck up with the FF cameos, that's why SE tries so hard to shove SoKai in our faces.

They both have crushes on each other, let's just leave it at that.

But about Namine and Roxas... Well, for one, they've only talked to each other a few times. Not long enough to build up a crush or love or anything like that. If anything, Nami likes Sora because all that he's done for her during CoM. He even offered to give up his memories just to be with her.

There is absolutely no reason for Nami to just start liking Roxas out of the blue and for Roxas to start liking Nami out of the blue. >>

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Namine is Kairis SPECIAL nobody. >_>
She was made from Sora and Kairi.
What about her own nobody?
Wouldnt that explain the looks and the wielding?
She after all can wield.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Wait! I figured it out! Xion is Namine's nobody! And Ven is Roxas's nobody because Roxas went back in time becuase he had the hots for Aqua! Thus being Sora's mother, and Kairi's grandmother! if you can't tell, I am Very tired of Xion theories, isn't it possible she's just a new character? Or maybe some distant cousin of Kairi (joke)?

hiddenblade

My own theory is that and I typed this in once before on someone elses theory is that Xion and Namine are both Kiari nobodies. I think that Namine was created when Kairis heart was released from Soras bodie when he used the keyblade made from the princesses of heart. I think Xion was created from a bit of each of the POH's hearts which gave her a heart. Wait. And she was given her physical appeance from Kiari and her ability to weild the keyblade came from sora. The reson there forums could meld togatherwas because Kairi was a POH and Sora was a keyblade master which ment that their fates were connected and the bits of heart from the other POH's made sure the forum stayed togather and kept it's Forum like the organization because the POH's have the purest and some of the strongest hearts but her being a Nobodie she could not keep thebits of Sora's Kairi's and the other POH's hearts but she could keep her form and the abilities it gave her. Thats my theory but I dont know were the heart might have gone

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Namine does not like Roxas she likes Sora and Sora only has been around 2 other girls Kairi and Selphie so Selphie can't be a love interest because she is a Final Fantasy character but, kairi is an original character so she was the only other option. If theres anyone sora likes it's would be namine. Also nobodies don't have feeling so namine was never sad, happy, or any other emotion neither was roxas, axel, and xemnas.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Wait! I figured it out! Xion is Namine's nobody! And Ven is Roxas's nobody because Roxas went back in time becuase he had the hots for Aqua! Thus being Sora's mother, and Kairi's grandmother! if you can't tell, I am Very tired of Xion theories, isn't it possible she's just a new character? Or maybe some distant cousin of Kairi (joke)?

Ya and dont forget mickey he also has a nobody that was in bbs that went back in time jk. Namine doesnt have a heart to create a nobody. Roxas doesnt know aqua so thats out and how can he go back in time. So your saying sora nobody is his father funny. Their are no nobody in bbs. She might be a new character who knows.

My own theory is that and I typed this in once before on someone elses theory is that Xion and Namine are both Kiari nobodies. I think that Namine was created when Kairis heart was released from Soras bodie when he used the keyblade made from the princesses of heart. I think Xion was created from a bit of each of the POH's hearts which gave her a heart. Wait. And she was given her physical appeance from Kiari and her ability to weild the keyblade came from sora. The reson there forums could meld togatherwas because Kairi was a POH and Sora was a keyblade master which ment that their fates were connected and the bits of heart from the other POH's made sure the forum stayed togather and kept it's Forum like the organization because the POH's have the purest and some of the strongest hearts but her being a Nobodie she could not keep thebits of Sora's Kairi's and the other POH's hearts but she could keep her form and the abilities it gave her. Thats my theory but I dont know were the heart might have gone

If she was created from a bit of each of th PoH hearts wouldnt she be all 7 of their nobody doubt it.
Xion: "Therefore if I can't use the keyblade, I... I'll become useless."
Ya she can wield one if roxas gave her the kingdom key. Unless roxas and xion wields one at the same time prove me wrong. Would the heart be pure since its made from the PoH if its not then she would have her memories and her heart would return to darkness,and have soras body and soul. If yes then wouldnt their be 8 princess of hearts and where would the heart go without a body and soul.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
There's no love between Sora and Kairi. It's a little thing called hormones. And seeing as they can't fuck up with the FF cameos, that's why SE tries so hard to shove SoKai in our faces.

They both have crushes on each other, let's just leave it at that.

But about Namine and Roxas... Well, for one, they've only talked to each other a few times. Not long enough to build up a crush or love or anything like that. If anything, Nami likes Sora because all that he's done for her during CoM. He even offered to give up his memories just to be with her.

There is absolutely no reason for Nami to just start liking Roxas out of the blue and for Roxas to start liking Nami out of the blue. >>
Sora and Roxas are whole now. Whick would mean they are the same person.

shadowred3

not bad at all. but i dought mickey has a nobody in bbs. and i think your mainly right about the kairi thing but heres my messed up isdea. wat if xion was namines nobody? because namine was the noboy of a Poh and kairi never lost her body namine coul be a nobody with a heart. and then somewhere inbetween Com and days she got her own nobody. so namine is kairis nobody and xion is namines nobody.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
not bad at all. but i dought mickey has a nobody in bbs.

i was joking about this thats why i put jk(joking)

and i think your mainly right about the kairi thing but heres my messed up isdea. wat if xion was namines nobody? because namine was the noboy of a Poh and kairi never lost her body namine coul be a nobody with a heart. and then somewhere inbetween Com and days she got her own nobody. so namine is kairis nobody and xion is namines nobody.
Secret Ansem Report 10 said:
I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.
Its messed up because you have the wrong information. If you read my theory. I listed an ansem report from khinsider,(i'll get back on this ,first let me explained how this happened) Kairis heart was in sora because she was a PoH so she had no darkness in her heart.She couldnt create a heartless(in order to create a heartless their must be darkness in the heart) so her heart was in a state of suspension without a vessel so it migrated too sora. When sora found out he turned the keyblade on himself releasing his own heart and kairis heart. So roxas was created from soras heart but the body and soul of sora. Namine was born from kairis heart but the body and soul neccessary to exist from sora.

In other words namine was created from kairis heart and the body and soul of sora. So both roxas and namine were formed by the same body and soul.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Ya and dont forget mickey he also has a nobody that was in bbs that went back in time jk. Namine doesnt have a heart to create a nobody. Roxas doesnt know aqua so thats out and how can he go back in time. So your saying sora nobody is his father funny. Their are no nobody in bbs. She might be a new character who knows.

If she was created from a bit of each of th PoH hearts wouldnt she be all 7 of their nobody doubt it. Ya she can wield one if roxas gave her the kingdom key. Unless roxas and xion wields one at the same time prove me wrong. Would the heart be pure since its made from the PoH if its not then she would have her memories and her heart would return to darkness,and have soras body and soul. If yes then wouldnt their be 8 princess of hearts and where would the heart go without a body and soul.

They wouldn't have to share the Keyblade, if there is indeed a connection between Xion and Sora/Kairi, if you remember correctly, Roxas and Sora managed to wield the KK at the same time, and my personal belief is that Xion has a KK made strictly out of the memories OF the Kingdom Key.

Clowde

Your all dumb fucks if you didn't realize the above post was a joke...T_T

keybladelegacy

Website
They wouldn't have to share the Keyblade, if there is indeed a connection between Xion and Sora/Kairi, if you remember correctly, Roxas and Sora managed to wield the KK at the same time, and my personal belief is that Xion has a KK made strictly out of the memories OF the Kingdom Key.

Yes their is a possibility that four characters in the game can wield the kingdom key (sora,roxas,xion,and mickey.) But until I see roxas and xion wielding the kingdom key at the same time. Im not convinced. Roxas at the beginning wielding the kingdom key then theirs a gameplay showing xion with her hood on using magic not a keyblade but magic and roxas using the kingdom key. She doesnt know she can wield a keyblade. Then when she ran away she was wielding the kingdom key and fighting riku. But we neither saw her summon one or it disappearing. Then when roxas got oathkeeper and obilvion their was no need for him using the kingdom key so he must have gave it too xion.

Now about the xion having a keyblade made out of memories. Where would the memories of the kingdom key come from. If its from sora then the memories of that keyblade would not come back. So he wouldnt know he could wield a kingdom key. If the keyblade was made out of memories wouldnt other keyblades also would be made.

Your all dumb fucks if you didn't realize the above post was a joke...T_T

Ohhh.... I didnt see joke at the end oh well. That post didnt matter then if it was a joke. So if it doesnt matter why should you be concern??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back