• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RiyKyu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Hello, and welcome to KHI!
Read the FAQ and and follow the rules and you will do fine
PM or befriend me if you want
Hope you enjoy your stay.
=)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
How in the hell are you able to lose your email account? :v
And didn't you make like 4 threads that got closed in the KH sections, 1 of them just out of spite?

Why did you come back again? The real reason?

RiyKyu!

Wow your pretty mean. I lost my e-mail account cuz i lost my password- meaning i forgot it. And im not gonna post 500 threads in one day anyomore. Ok i was being stupid and i didnt read all the rules. But you need to clam yourself down. Even if i didnt lose it, is it really your bussiness? Seriously im not gonna post unnessiarly threads anymore. And i came back because im just as curious about KH as anyone alse is here. And if people are just on here to goof around, then they shouldnt be on here. Im NOT here to goof around. Im serious. Last time i was jokeing around. This time i dont want to make up stupid theroys and see what everyone thinks about it. If theres already a thread about a topic i wanna discuss, then ill go to that thread. If im going to make a thread then it'll be about something logical,not something stupid and has already been talked about 500 times. OK?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Wow your pretty mean. I lost my e-mail account cuz i lost my password- meaning i forgot it. And im not gonna post 500 threads in one day anyomore. Ok i was being stupid and i didnt read all the rules. But you need to clam yourself down. Even if i didnt lose it, is it really your bussiness? Seriously im not gonna post unnessiarly threads anymore. And i came back because im just as curious about KH as anyone alse is here. And if people are just on here to goof around, then they shouldnt be on here. Im NOT here to goof around. Im serious. Last time i was jokeing around. This time i dont want to make up stupid theroys and see what everyone thinks about it. If theres already a thread about a topic i wanna discuss, then ill go to that thread. If im going to make a thread then it'll be about something logical,not something stupid and has already been talked about 500 times. OK?

You'll get along great with everyone here then huh

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
But you need to clam yourself down

Well, to be honest if you posted things that weren't meant to be posted than you were a useless member; there wasn't no need for you to re-join and do the same.

How do you lose your email?
You can easily PM an Admin, and they would be able to give you your password, and your email.

Iridium

Awards
Wow your pretty mean. I lost my e-mail account cuz i lost my password- meaning i forgot it.

And that has to do with KHI how? Ok I'll admit, I was just being blunt, but considering your short history here I'm not too enthusiastic about seeing you again :\

And im not gonna post 500 threads in one day anyomore.

I'd hope not.

Ok i was being stupid and i didnt read all the rules.

FAQ is so easy to read...*yawn*

But you need to clam yourself down. Even if i didnt lose it, is it really your bussiness?

Calm down? All forms of emotion don't work on the net, but can only be simulated by adding smiles and CAPS, I'm just peachy. And I never said I needed to know your personal life or anything, just a quick answer would be nice, which you just gave (but honestly makes little sense).

And i came back because im just as curious about KH as anyone alse is here.

That's a liable reason.

And if people are just on here to goof around, then they shouldnt be on here.

People can and do, it's called FI :p

Im NOT here to goof around. Im serious. Last time i was jokeing around.

Dude you can joke around but keep it to the minimum; that is if you're good at it :v

This time i dont want to make up stupid theroys and see what everyone thinks about it. If theres already a thread about a topic i wanna discuss, then ill go to that thread.

A stupid theory is just a way of learning from your past mistakes; everyone makes them and should learn from them. That's life, so I can't blame you if you goof up once in a while, you're only human.

If im going to make a thread then it'll be about something logical,not something stupid and has already been talked about 500 times. OK?

I'll see you to that, I'm keeping tabs on you.
It's a GOOD thing mind you.

Also note, multiple accounts for what ever reason results in a ban.

RiyKyu!

Well, to be honest if you posted things that weren't meant to be posted than you were a useless member; there wasn't no need for you to re-join and do the same.

How do you lose your email?
You can easily PM an Admin, and they would be able to give you your password, and your email.
OMFG.......OK i lost my password to check my e-mail,when you resigster, you have to put in a e-mail address.i have 3 e-mails address, i accidently put in one i didnt want to, so i went to change it. Ok the e-mail address i changed it to, was the one whit the password i forgot. So i had to create a new profile on the one e-mail address whit the password i did remeber

Iridium

Awards
That's why you always have the "secret answer" to a secret question if you forgot you password :v

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
OMFG.......OK i lost my password to check my e-mail,when you resigster, you have to put in a e-mail address.i have 3 e-mails address, i accidently put in one i didnt want to, so i went to change it. Ok the e-mail address i changed it to, was the one whit the password i forgot. So i had to create a new profile on the one e-mail address whit the password i did remeber

Like I said, PM an Admin, they should help you.

Listen, if you have more than one account on the same IP address, they CAN ban you for multiple accounts.

So, I suggest you talk to an Admin about the situation you have.

Anyways, there really isn't no need for this thread to be open anymore. "/.

Can someone close this?

Iridium

Awards
Hopefully things will work out for you.
Slim chance though..

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back