• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
My greatest dissapointment was Atlantica i didn't hate the singing but i found it unnecessary seeing how there were no organization members, no heartless, there wasn't any fighting that didn't involve singing. This world was basically insignificant to the plot completely

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
My greatest dissapointment was Atlantica i didn't hate the singing but i found it unnecessary seeing how there were no organization members, no heartless, there wasn't any fighting that didn't involve singing. This world was basically insignificant to the plot completely

Thats why they put it there. It was like a comfort world. Kinda like Filler in Anime. xD

Apollo

Silver Member

So was pretty much everyother world

Sora RE+Mixed

Im guessing that my biggest dissapointment would be the fact that all of the Xemnas forms included Sora fighting with Riku. i would have perfereed him alone.

SoraXIII

i think the final xemnas battle. it was way to easy. but i like this game and i played it enough to defeat sephoroth and make the ultima weapon and save the king and save the queen weapons.

Apollo

Silver Member
How the effects of some keyblades made almost no change. Like the increase defense in a pinch, fire boast, bizzard boast, thunder boast.

Apollo

Silver Member
I also hated how they changed the tourments in KH2! In KH1 the tourments were one of the best parts of the game!

Qarx

How the effects of some keyblades made almost no change. Like the increase defense in a pinch, fire boast, bizzard boast, thunder boast.

I found that annoying, since this time around, I'm playing as a mage. I can't tell if Thunder Boost, on top of my Photon Debugger, really had an effect.

Never has magic been so useless in a SE game. Thunder has the highest power (I think) and highest accuracy, compared to Blizzard which hits only right in front of you, and Fire hits only if they're right on top of you.

I was surprised at how Magnet actually does damage right as it starts, and how useful it is (compared to Fire).

Reflect would be awesome if I remembered to use it outside of the Sephiroth battle. I just find it hard to predict exactly when an enemy will hit me, and Sora just doesn't drift.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was surprised at how Magnet actually does damage right as it starts, and how useful it is (compared to Fire).

Brought me clean through the Tournaments. One of the best ways to get points in the rounds that require it, so much it turned cheap - like the rest of the game.

I'm still amused most of all from the fact it was that much of a requirement for Atlantica.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
You mean the new voice of Xehanort?
That guy sucked so bad, it made me cry. I want the old one back!
Heck, he didn't do more than say "SUBMIT!!" in CoM, but he still did a better job voice acting XD.

yeah I even find myself saying submit like he does hen I'm pressuring my friends at school you should give it a try its fun

Apollo

Silver Member
I also hate how you get bonus level for beating bosses, not real exp.

Also how you only get hp, magic, and more slots for beating bosses not normal leveling.

Apollo

Silver Member
Because leveling up on your own is sooooo difficult.
C'mon, that's actually a bonus, you want it to be even cheaper?

Yeah. I don't know but I wished we could have leveled up on our own. I just prefered the system in KH1 more.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My biggest disappointments of Kh2 was the fire spell not being long range anymore, lack of summons and Alantica, it fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back