• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Translated Novel Chapter 'Last Minutes to the Castle Oblivion'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelFireDancer

Not to sure if I am posting this in the right place, forgive me if I am:

Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

Translation from the kingdom hearts Short Stories Novel 'Axel's Seven Days.' This chapter ''Last Minutes to the Castle Oblivion' focuses on the everyday goings and happenings of the organization sheading some much needed light on many of the characters that, til now, appeared rather dul and cloaked in mystery. I will hopefully be posting 'Axel's Seven Days' shortly, having trouble with the last of the translations ^^; Enjoy~

Oh yea there are quiet a few spoilers and possible gameplots in this translation so please only click if you do not mind spoilers

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, think about it. Anything there is basically what would be in 358/2 Days [or rather, before]. Even, there's hints that Xemnas is more into Castle Oblivion than anyone thought, and other things, like Xigbar mentioning a accomplice in Axel and Luxord's card game time. I've read this before :D, and my gawd, was I happy. That was the reason of my spasms today.

"A task huh....It's just that I don't really know why we are doing what we are doing," Larxene asked, coming to stand next to Marluxia.
"It's to get back a heart," Marluxia said, just like Xemnas once told him.
Larxene dropped her head for a minute before saying, "A heart is not really necessary. Having a heart is painful. I'm fine with the way things are."

I still cannot get over this T-T [and the fact that she actually asked how does the Org. outfit look on her to a guy].

I love that besh now, more than ever *huggles Larxie plushie* I knew there was a reason why she turned out the way she did, and that clues in how she can possibly have bad experiences to see a Heart as "painful". Since I've always believed that [well, anyone who's heard my rants, anyway], and theorize on her character this way other than claiming her simply a sadistic little itch like most [I'm just glad it's becoming quite factual...;P, and we finally got more into her thoughts, she seems very childike, curious, and....very random. Is NOT like fanfics portray, she's not even sadistic here, though very "haughty"...]...

...I'm surprised at Marluxia, more. Seriously. He actually seems...kind? o: And he's okay with Xemnas at this point. It also shows how the partnership between him and Larxene began. Is this the same guy in CoM? o_O

Xemnas appears to have wanted Axel, Marluxia, and Larxene disposed of, as they are called, the "suspicious ones". Didn't get that one too well.

Zexion dislikes Vexen [does anyone like the guy? For real]

Zexion, Vexen, and Lexeaus, probably the rest of the Six, have their own joined, but private labs.

Xaldin has a personality, though quite a grumpy one. He's not as bad as the game showed. For one thing, he didn't break Demyx's neck when he kept disrupting his rest with his music.

Demyx really does play his sitar in real life, as in when he was human, it seems. It became his weapon in connection to that. He's also quite emoish here.

Loving Luxord.

Xigbar is favored by all, and friendly to all.

The castle is, apparently, very boring.

Everyone seems normal. They all seem like roomies.

I cannot hate anyone in the Org. right now after this =3.

And Larxene officially has her mark as my favorite female KH character, permanently. So happy there is depth in there.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Eh. Not the best translations. The translation comparison between the first section and the KH2:FM+ Scene makes me worried. *considers pestering bittermeats into translating the short stories*

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh. Not the best translations. The translation comparison between the first section and the KH2:FM+ Scene makes me worried. *considers pestering bittermeats into translating the short stories*

Is not bad, honestly. Just different sets of wording [though, it needs works. Some things just don't fit at times, in the way that, it isn't the exact right word that someone will use to make it smoother]. But, basically, is the same thing, Vexen coming down, blabbering, Zexion being snarky, Vexen saying is not a joke, then leaving mumbling about Xemnas in his room, then Xigbar appears as Zexion starts to walk away, talks about the Room of Sleep and Awakening, and him eavesdropping, etc., etc.

If it's that crucial, a good idea, is you can ask the one who posted to scan the Short Stories [clear scan], and have someone else go at it. Unless bittermeats has them already. I doubt much is going to change, though.

I'm more concerned on the grammar and punctuation mistakes, truthfully >.>. So. Many.

*twitches to correct*

A

Audo

Eh. There are some differences between the two that makes me twitch/shudder/etc.
Of course the basic gist is the same, but some of the dialogue is worrisome.
(an example being them saying that when VAT disappeared was when Xehanort became a Nobody when in actuality, when VAT disappeared was when Xehanort was taken in by Ansem).
If we are to take this as canon though, they sure do find members quickly eh?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh. There are some differences between the two that makes me twitch/shudder/etc.
Of course the basic gist is the same, but some of the dialogue is worrisome.
(an example being them saying that when VAT disappeared was when Xehanort became a Nobody when in actuality, when VAT disappeared was when Xehanort was taken in by Ansem).

Indeed. Larxene barely pops up, asking random questions/statements left and right [understandable, as she's the new member with things to learn, I suppose, though, she's very loveable this way], and then Roxas soon. Unless these are in different time frames each, which is more plausible.

And well, considering all the grammatical mistakes just in one excerpt in English...whoever translated this might've have gotten some things off with Japanese, I believe, yet, I do think it isn't much different in the end. I would prefer a smoother one, however, so, if someone is willing...*shrug*.

Still can't hate the Organization after this.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hmm. Semi-okay translation or no, I guess this is reason enough to read it.

Thanks FireDancer~

xxHoshiko

Thank you so much for translation! I loved reading this. It's nice to learn a bit more about all members. I loved Demyx here. Though I wonder why there's always a scene where he's doing his hair. There was one in KHII novels, too.

Xila

"The size is altered for any new member. It should fit perfectly"

Then why is Vexen's robe too big for him? Heck, none of the other member's robes touh the floor or cover their gloves, and wouldn't his robe get in the way when he was doing science? So he couldn't possibly like the style...

Fuyu

"The size is altered for any new member. It should fit perfectly"

Then why is Vexen's robe too big for him? Heck, none of the other member's robes touh the floor or cover their gloves, and wouldn't his robe get in the way when he was doing science? So he couldn't possibly like the style...
Vexen is not a new member, he's one of the originals.
And maybe he just likes everything over sized. Or he shrunk after some experiment.

Thanks for translations~

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think there was anything out of place with the cloaks. I mean, the fact that they fit tight in their body, and have the exact shoe size, cloak, pants, etc. it must be altered. Not everything has to drape to the floor or not.

Does that mean the Org. coats are magical? xD

I guess Mickey is explained, then.

AxelFireDancer

If it's that crucial, a good idea, is you can ask the one who posted to scan the Short Stories [clear scan], and have someone else go at it.

Firstly, I apologies for the translation was a bit rough. I'm still having a hard time correcting gramatical errors whilst still trying to keep it sounding similar to that of the translation I was given. Spelling errors are just my being hasty to post it for a friend, I will be re-posting it shortly so that it will read smoothly *bows head* Also if anyone would like the scans to do there own translations with, I do not mind scanning them, I own all the novels so if someone is willing to translate, I'll be more than willing to scan the lot.

To those stating I should have posted this in the kh2 section, I'm sorry. It was a little confusing to post it due to the novel containing parts from before Com, parts from kh2 and spoilers for 358/2 Day ... I posted it here figuring that those on the kh2 threads might not wish to view the 358/2 days part?

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Despite all of the errors and I suppose, bad translation.
Thank you.

Thank you a lot!
I've been dying for at least some form of these translations and you've found them.
*glomps*

And reading these just makes me love Axel more than I already do. ;D

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Thanks a ton for this. It was nice reading more about the Organization. There did seem to be a few spelling and grammar errors, though most people should be able to see through them. Also whle it is said some of the translation may not be completely correct, the general idea/the jist of it is good, so it's certainly worth the read.

Thanks again.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Well, does it actually tell us the time gap between the scenes? To me, it sounds like the games themselves, where you have to guess most of the time.

Even so, it makes sense when you think about the events of the game going on right then. Mickey told everyone in his letter that the stars had started going out, which meant that worlds were disappearing, meaning that Xehanort's Heartless had just kicked his plan into full gear, and Heartless were everywhere, consuming the worlds and swallowing more people to the darkness.

More Heartless= More Nobodies= More members of the Organization

And notice that the number of people joining abruptly stops with Xion. Why? Because Sora stopped XH soon after Roxas was created, restoring the worlds, lessening the number of Heartless, and creating less opportunity for Nobodies to be formed, much less strong, human-shaped Nobodies.

Anyway...

That was amazing, thank you! Some of my favorite parts:

- That slight peek into Demyx's backstory
- The card game with Luxord
- Xigbar being friendly with everyone
- Marluxia being friendly with Larxene; didn't see that one coming!
- And this:

Translations said:
I don't know who it is that could get used to being a member of the Organization. I wonder what sort of person will sit in that last remaining seat? Axel thought vaguely, crossing his arms.

The irony! The foreshadowing! Gotta love it.

A

Audo

This really has nothing to do with KH2, and should have stayed within the FOKH Section, imo.

I find the notion that their weapons are made of memories quite interesting. Perhaps that explains why Nami, Roxas and Xion don't truly have weapons of their own.

AxelFireDancer

Part One of Axel's Seven Days is now up:

Day 1 - Axels 7 Days by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

Work is a little chaotic at the moment so I'm only able to work on this in parts, only Day 1 has been posted, the next six are pending ^^; I wish I was better at typing. Took a little more time though in the editing stage to make sure it reads alot more smoothly than the last translation and that spelling errors are minumal.

Axel's Seven days time frame is during kingdom hearts 2 during Roxas's Seven days in the vertual Twilight Town except its from Axel's point of View and focuses on what the organization was doing behind the scenes. I'm not sure weather this should be counted as spoiler or not so for saftey I'll state to read at ones own disgression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back