• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

The 1000 battle was very repetitive.

Is that all you have to say to that? XD

The thing I hated most about the 1000 Heartless battle (other than having the same number regardless of difficulty.) was that it wasn't so much a fight as much as it was mashing the △ button.
RISING SUN!! SNAG!! SPARKLE RAY!!!
Kills everything without any kind of difficulty or cost.

Marluxia1195

The lack of challenging Heartless in the 1000 Heartless fight.
The slight lack of challenge throughout the game.
Atlantica. It could have had at least SOME storyline, instead of just constant songs.

Meh, and a lot more stuff, but it was still an awesome game. xD

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Is that all you have to say to that? XD

The thing I hated most about the 1000 Heartless battle (other than having the same number regardless of difficulty.) was that it wasn't so much a fight as much as it was mashing the △ button.
RISING SUN!! SNAG!! SPARKLE RAY!!!
Kills everything without any kind of difficulty or cost.

I KNOW!
I was scared for that fight. I like OHSHI-. The I got to it and was like...WTF. THATS IT?! COME ON.

Above the Stars

Outside my door, waiting for the ice cream man! :D
The biggest dissapointment in KH2 was the fact that they resurrected Goofy after he got hit in the head with that rock. Right after he got hit I threw my controller on the ground and screamed "HALLE-FREAKING-LUIA!" ...and then he came back. I, again, threw the controller on the ground but screamed "WTF!" I was so angry. :$

...But I also wished that it could've been Kairi in front of that rock instead of Goofy. >:D
But I was totally cool with it either way.

Nodxalt

The Axel-Roxas battle. I was all like "YEAH, ROXAS V AXEL COMING UP!" then I finished it and was like "why was this SO easy?". Sure it kind of 'flowed', but thats what made it so easy.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because Roxas Duel Wielding kicks ass.
In the normal KH2, he even managed to beat Sora, until the punk let his guard down and Sora called his Keyblade back.
2.5 seconds less of stalling and Roxas would've won properly, instead of losing by something almost like a technicality >:

Qarx

Because Roxas Duel Wielding kicks ass.
In the normal KH2, he even managed to beat Sora, until the punk let his guard down and Sora called his Keyblade back.
2.5 seconds less of stalling and Roxas would've won properly, instead of losing by something almost like a technicality >:

That cutscene sucked so bad in the end. I mean, how does a guy go from kicking Sora's ass to dying in ONE hit? FM+ made so much more sense, since you get to fight, and consequently weaken Roxas, thus it actually made sense for Sora to one-hit-KO Roxas.

Muse

you look atrocious
I swear... I think I broke my controller from all my button mashing. ;-;

Sweet Genocide

The reaction command was way too simple. Like when roxas has to dodge the attack from the thorn in freakin slo-mo. I like speed.

Bah, the difficulty. Well really the lack of.

When Goofy didn't stay dead.

When the 1000 heartless battle was easier than blinking.

The fact my fricken game file can't accept the fact I've got all the things I need to create the Ultima Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back