• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Invader Zim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegas Squared

I dont know how many of you know what invader zim is but i need help finding the complete HOUSE box set for $100 or less. if somone could give me some good tips it would be much appreciated. thanks.

oh and at least SOMEONE reply please.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!!

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

BDQ

Living in the Present, Thinking About the Past and
the_DOOM_song_avatar_by_blkmage12.gif

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Everytime I call my girlfriend, and it goes to her voicemail I hear the doom song by Gir. And my gf is crazy and quotes gir alot. Great show and too bad it got cancelled. I never saw it while it was on tv because never had the channel, but got the dvds and they are hilarious.

Elorah

Awards
Hehe, I watched this show today xD On my friends iPod at recess. I forgot how amazingly hilarious this show is.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I dont know how many of you know what invader zim is but i need help finding the complete HOUSE box set for $100 or less. if somone could give me some good tips it would be much appreciated. thanks.

oh and at least SOMEONE reply please.
You know this was him asking where he could buy something for under 100$. The show is cool but, that isn't what he asked.

Muse

you look atrocious
You know this was him asking where he could buy something for under 100$. The show is cool but, that isn't what he asked.

XD; And here I was, about to say that I got the voice actor for GIR's autograph. (Which I totally do, btw. And the VA for Roy Mustang. :D)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
ah, I miss this.................I wander why it got cancelled.......

It's still on Nicktoons TV. :3

XD; And here I was, about to say that I got the voice actor for GIR's autograph. (Which I totally do, btw. And the VA for Roy Mustang. :D)

Coolio, but nu.

Oh wow that show was cool.

Zim: Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?
GIR: I made it myself!

@ OP: Did you try Amazon?

GIR: I luvs teh little piggys, I luve dem guud.

I would also suggest EBAY. If you go to the Buy Now sales, you could get it real cheap.

Elorah

Awards
Aww.. I missed Gir xD
The costume he always had on (was he supposed to be a dog? xD) is just adorable!

Apollo

Silver Member
I rember watching this show, but almost nothing about it. I miss it! It is another part of my childhood.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I only realised that this show existed when I was, what, thirteen? But hell, even the five episodes I ended up watching were pure hilarity and randomosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back