• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
The lack of this guy:

99h3km.png

Is a disappontment, a BIG disappointment.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh man, where to begin. I guess the biggest disappointments were Kairi weilding a keyblade (her fighting style sucked so bad), Atlantica and Space Paranoids (I truely hated those worlds), and not getting all the extra stuff that was in the Final Mix, especially the Org. XIII data battles.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The pic from the FC which everyone should join because he's so freaking awesome and I command you.

Oh man, where to begin. I guess the biggest disappointments were Kairi weilding a keyblade (her fighting style sucked so bad)

Find comfort in the fact it was Riku's Keyblade and not her own?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
my greatest disappointement was the lack of new ideas and the plots holes. when i finished KH2 i had the feeling it was 'just a game for KH series to continue existing'...shame...

Qarx

QFT *nods*
What's QFT?
The lack of this guy:

99h3km.png

Is a disappontment, a BIG disappointment.
Is that Wanabe (or however that's spelled)

Oh man, where to begin. I guess the biggest disappointments were Kairi weilding a keyblade (her fighting style sucked so bad), Atlantica and Space Paranoids (I truely hated those worlds), and not getting all the extra stuff that was in the Final Mix, especially the Org. XIII data battles.
I aggree with that, except for the part about SP.
Space Paranoids had such awesome potentiel, as I stated in my first post.

It would've been fun to dash around in the Light Cycle, if it was at all like in the movie.

Another thing that at least irritated me was Riku's Keyblade. There was no desciption as to where it came from, aside from the scene at the end of CoM, and the name being "Road to Dawn", and even then makes no sense, seeing up until The World That Never Was, he still had his old weapon, Soul Eater
I understand so little, so I don't know what to make of this.

I also hated having the same guy as the main antagonist.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What's QFT?

Quoted For Truth.

Is that Wanabe (or however that's spelled)

Watanabe, yes <3

Another thing that at least irritated me was Riku's Keyblade. There was no desciption as to where it came from, aside from the scene at the end of CoM, and the name being "Road to Dawn", and even then makes no sense, seeing up until The World That Never Was, he still had his old weapon, Soul Eater
I understand so little, so I don't know what to make of this.

Another Report said:
When there isn’t a normal process of acquisition, I think it’s ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

In other words - hold your horses, he's not done with that yet.

I also hated having the same guy as the main antagonist.

But... it wasn't, really. Also, Xemnas got a lot more attention and insight than his Heartless did.

Qarx

Quoted For Truth.

Watanabe, yes <3

In other words - hold your horses, he's not done with that yet.

But... it wasn't, really. Also, Xemnas got a lot more attention and insight than his Heartless did.

It sort of was the same guy. Just slightly different. Not quite the same person, but not a different form, either.

Other than that, you pretty much cleared that up.
Still, no real description.

Funny how Nomura didn't realize till Another Report that there were things they didn't actually explain some things; at least not in the game. How were we supposed to know killing someone's Heartless with the Keyblade, then killing their Nobody would cause their original form to re-spawn somewhere in the world (I don't mean the same world, just the same... type of world... or whatever their use of it was XP)

graypeople

definitely all the moves that you get to make sora jump around and do thirty tricks in the air. it just made the game a lot too easy and fake, i mean how can sora just go from swinging the keyblade to doing flips and jumps and whatever else he does

rent

oh also, i was disappointed at sora's new clothes in KH2.. it's make him look fat. :x

alykins

Nojima
and RokuNami

RokuNami makes absoloutly no frigging sense.They have maybe three conversations, most of which are Namine telling Roxas he was an accident and his parents hate him. And then they love each other. [or whatever nobodys do]
If anything, she would like him cause he's half of Sora.
And Namine seemed way too different when Nojima wrote her. It didn't feel right. Granted, it was a year after CoM, but still.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nojima
and RokuNami

RokuNami makes absoloutly no frigging sense.They have maybe three conversations, most of which are Namine telling Roxas he was an accident and his parents hate him. And then they love each other. [or whatever nobodys do]
If anything, she would like him cause he's half of Sora.
And Namine seemed way too different when Nojima wrote her. It didn't feel right. Granted, it was a year after CoM, but still.

QFT, every last word.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
gameplay and level design killed it.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
oh also, i was disappointed at sora's new clothes in KH2.. it's make him look fat. :x

I loved his new clothes >D
His old ones were o_O;;

But...other disappointments in KH2 is that they brought Axel back, even though I heard Axel DIED in CoM...so why the hell cant we bring back, Zexion, Larxene and the others?

PhoenixPs24:16

1.Not fighting roxas yourself.
2.reaction commands: too easy. I could make them much more complex. Plus they made Sora look like he do anything. Like he was invincible or something.
3.MORE ACTION. TOO MUCH TALKING.

I hope KH3 is tougher. I would kill to see Full Metal Alchemist on that one. They CAN do that (can they?) or any other tougher Disney or Square-Enix choices. Let's just hope 358/2 days and Birth By Sleep DONT end up being lame.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I loved his new clothes >D
His old ones were o_O;;

His old ones were based on the old Mickey Mouse designs XD

But...other disappointments in KH2 is that they brought Axel back, even though I heard Axel DIED in CoM...so why the hell cant we bring back, Zexion, Larxene and the others?

Axel only "died" if you didn't play Reverse Rebirth.
The others are dead-dead though. Only way we're getting them back is if they fused with their Hearltess/Hearts to reform the Somebodies.

Ends With A Bang

Hmm..Most of my reasons have probably already been said but one thing that got me that was Axel kinda died for Roxas/Sora and then Roxas had one small fight about it (Bummed that I'll never get to fight him also) and then totally forgot about him to go play happy families with Namine. Puh-lease...I wanted some more of a reaction from Roxas for Axel. (Kinda killed my OTP buzz:sad:)
I would also like to voice that Kairi dying (In a slow and painful way) would have made my day! But that did not happen and Kairi continued to live on with her magical, flowery keyblade and keep thinking of the world as all sunshine and bubbles.:thumbdown:

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
His old ones were based on the old Mickey Mouse designs XD

Axel only "died" if you didn't play Reverse Rebirth.
The others are dead-dead though. Only way we're getting them back is if they fused with their Hearltess/Hearts to reform the Somebodies.
1ST=Hly crap, really? Awesome xD

Ohh...I see. See! Anothe reason I need to play CoM on PS2. ^^
Sad that my two faves, Larxy and Zexi died T.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back