• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth Got Older in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

Well, think about it. After all, he seems to have more powers and his voice is deeper (yea, I know it's a new voice actor, but whatever) so he must've had to have gotten older and gotten more power in the time frame of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. What do you think?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well, think about it. After all, he seems to have more powers and his voice is deeper (yea, I know it's a new voice actor, but whatever) so he must've had to have gotten older and gotten more power in the time frame of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. What do you think?

Technically I suppose if you want to age minor charactors, yes. But I think you mean that he got less power in that year. KH1 Sephiroth could pwn KH2 Sephiroth anyday.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Indeed, Sephiroth in KH2 wasn't as hard as in KH1.

You must mean he got older and weaker, because that fits and a year did pass by.

A

Azrael

Well SE made a boo-boo in picking a NSYNC singer in voicing Sephy then got Superman's VA.

I'll assume he had late puberty

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He got weaker. KH1's Seph was hard, impossible hard. KH2's Seph was....hell...Fun. But DOes it really matter if he got older or not?

Azerty

Well SE made a boo-boo in picking a NSYNC singer in voicing Sephy then got Superman's VA.

I'll assume he had late puberty

Well, Lance Bass sounded very young and thus, even though Sephiroth was considered an adult in KH1, he sounded more like a teenager. xD

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well, Lance Bass sounded very young and thus, even though Sephiroth was considered an adult in KH1, he sounded more like a teenager. xD

Does he even speak in the KH1 battle? I wouldn't know, I never survived past the second or third hit.

Azerty

I've only heard him say "Sin Harvest".

Aside from the usually battle cries, he does say:

"Sin Harvest."
"Come, power."
"Come, and be one." (something along those lines)
"Dodge this!"
"Meet your fate!"
"Time to die..."

That's all I've heard him say in battle. I feel like I'm missing some battle quotes though.

A

Azrael

Aside from the usually battle cries, he does say:

"Sin Harvest."
"Come, power."
"Come, and be one." (something along those lines)
"Dodge this!"
"Meet your fate!"
"Time to die..."

That's all I've heard him say in battle. I feel like I'm missing some battle quotes though.

You got them all

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Doesn't really matter since he's unimportant. But he probably did. He's not his own entity in KH. He's Cloud in the KH Universe.

Sky 88

Sephiroth seems to be weaker in KH2, but actually not. It is because Sora fought him in kh1 after that event in the Hollow Bastion, separation of his heart and his body+soul, leaving only half of his power. When He fights Sephiroth again in KH2, he has infused himself with Roxas, regaining 100% power.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
sephy was in kingdom hearts?? i thought he was only in kingdom hearts II... ummm maybe i just forgot..
Yeah he was, and he was one of the hardest bosses in video game history.
9090306.jpg

scarced

Well if Seth And Seth fought from old and new they still might be same or getting older makes Seph weaker and can't win or Younger means less experience....And i bet that Seph fought with Cloud over that one year...

scarced

Well if Seth And Seth fought from old and new they still might be same or getting older makes Seph weaker and can't win or Younger means less experience....And i bet that Seph fought with Cloud over that one year...And they both have like 8465165bars of hp so yea...Oh and i think that the sword in KH2 is longer .....and stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back