• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
How come a lot of people don't like him?? He's my favorite Organization member. I like his other name, the "Graceful Assassin". Nice ring to it XD He's a Grim Reaper with beautiful pink roses, what's not to love?? :p

.Oji

赤いテキスト
People can't get over his appearance. They're quick to judge him by his looks instead of his character, which I frown upon. You judge a book by it's content, not it's cover.

N.E way, I personally think he's quite the badass. I love how he's so deceptive and egotistical. To me, what Kira is in Death Note is what Marluxia is in Chain of Memories. <3

KHComplete

Marluxia's awesome!!! he's ma fav character in the WHOLE OF KH. He has my fav element flowers (nature reli) 11 is my fav number and my best friend likes pink (lol he's mad) also i took a quiz and I was Marluxia yay. I was gonna buy the scythe and coat but dunno my measurements lol

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Marluxia is this super badass pink haired guy.
Sure, I make fun of him for having pink hair, and scythe and being extremely girly... But I love him, and he's one of my favorite Organization members. <3

But remember... he was also supposed to be a girl, so that explains a lot too. Lolz.
And if he can be friends with Larxene, you have to give him props. ;D XD

Yes.

Txamt

I remember hearing that Marluxia was supposed to be a female too.
Would be nice tho, a female leader in CO and also a leader for the Organization takeover.

But anyway, I don't really have an issue with him.

xZora

Marluxia is the best! :D

I'm glad he wasn't a girl though ... (S)he'd be too stereotypically girlish. As a guy, it's like he's cool enough that he doesn't care what people think of him for being all flowery and pink.

Zayin

I'm glad he's not a girl... it would take away from he's awesomeness.
Plus I highly doubt he and Larxene would get along as well, nor would it be cool to have the only girls
in Castle Oblivion.
Anyway Marluxia is pretty awesome and I have nothing against him... plus I like his attitude...

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Well.
Larxene and Marluxia were always planned out to be bifflez. XD

But yeah. I would've went lesbian for him loved him if he was a girl anyway
But he's not. So... *clears throat* Yeah.

He's awesome. Nuff said.

CelestialQueer

Wonderland, where as a law nothing makes sense.
Marluxia is actually the one who got me into my love of scythes and nature (mainly flowers).

He's so awesome. So deceptive, so cunning, so ambitious, but yet so vain. Ah, well. He really is powerful, and he was so hard to beat the first time I faced him. (The first of the two battles).

I lost countless times, but I had such fun fighting him. And now I can refight him in Re:COM.

He's just misunderstood, but we all love him.

I'm pretty sure he would have been quite successful in overcoming Xemnas if all went according to plan. :D

MasterHearts7762

I remember hearing that Marluxia was supposed to be a female too.
Would be nice tho, a female leader in CO and also a leader for the Organization takeover.

But anyway, I don't really have an issue with him.

lol, look in my sig XDD

I don't recall many people hating him...he's just odd, and we love him for that :thumbsup:

Emo-Tional

Marluxia's the sexiest Org. memeber ever. He's so damn sexy. <33 His female side sort of overpowers his manlihood, but like, whatever. He's hott and that's what matters. But I always wonder if his hair was naturally pink...or if he's really a girl, maybe Larx. and Marluxia are lesbians? Jk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back