• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Ugh. Why couldn't I have been born Japanese? Well, I suppose I'm glad I wasn't in the long run; I wouldn't be me. Anyways, I suppose I'll just have to watch it on Youtube (if someone puts it up).

id be careful about that post. i know your not being racist but someone might see it as that.

angelbabe74006

id be careful about that post. i know your not being racist but someone might see it as that.
Eh? Why would someone think that? I just meant that I'm happy being me. Anyways...I want this game. T_T It's so cruel; I want one of those high-tech phones. *I need to get a job and save up.*

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Eh? Why would someone think that? I just meant that I'm happy being me. Anyways...I want this game. T_T It's so cruel; I want one of those high-tech phones. *I need to get a job and save up.*

no idea just thought id point it out in case someone does get mad.

and yes it is very cruel.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No were not, the Japanese are playing it AND their little DSi's right now!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
yet, were the ones playing it, and essentially making it.

No they are completly making only thing US does is provide VAs.

No were not, the Japanese are playing it AND their little DSi's right now!
They dont have Coded yet....

aww no coded in america then?

Eventually it will get here. It is speculated to be released outside Japan.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
i just figure seeing were the ones playing it, they should make it more accessible so for a psp, not a mobile phone.

But we're not the only ones playing it. It's a pretty big thing in Japan, too, as far as I know--and have you looked around at where KH is spreading to? First it was just the PS2, then the Gameboy--now everybody's picking up a PSP and a DS in preparation for BBS and Days, and they're even reaching out to cell phones with Coded.

Money is being made.

It's going to depend on how much of a hit Coded is, to me--if it's not enough to warrant the time, effort, and funds to make it into a PSP game, they're not gonna bother.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game I can't wait for this game. It looks so fun:D:D Even if it doesn't come out in other countries. there's still video's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back