• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► what heartless/nobody (other than organization 13) is your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

my fav heartless are the shadow ones. i guess its just because they were one of the 1st ones sora fought and have been in both games.
KH__Valentine__s_Heartless_by_mogcaiz.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: what heartless/nobody (other than organization 13) do you think is the best?

Neoshadows & Darksides.

Macabre

Gold Member
Re: what heartless/nobody (other than organization 13) do you think is the best?

Favorite Heartless: Darkside

Favorite Nobody: Samurai Nobody

SwordsmenXIII

Favorite Heartless: Shadow and Darkballs.

Favorite Nobody: Samurai and Gambler.

GiantHouseKey

Website
www.youtube.com

I liked the Assasin(sp?) nobodies. As for the heartless, I would say I liked the Fat Bandits. They were almost hugable.

Aetheus

Favourite Heartless: Neoshadows and Wyverns

Favourite Nobodies: Sniper Nobodies and Dusks.

xx kairi xx

I liked the Assasin(sp?) nobodies. As for the heartless, I would say I liked the Fat Bandits. They were almost hugable.

huggable? lol im surprised. those things irritated me so much!

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Favorite Heartless: Invisible/ Wyvern (KH1) and Shadow Stalker/ Dark Thorn (KH2)

Favorite Nobody: Dusk/ samurai Nobody

Dusks are just so awesome, as are Samuaris, Invisibles, Wyverns, and Shadow Stalker/ Dark Thorn. Also, Invisibles do have that annoying curse-like attack, but I still think they're pretty awesome.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I personally like the Dusks, I like all of the Heartless. Accept for those big fat heartless that are a pain to get behind and attack. GRRRR.

xx kairi xx

I personally like the Dusks, I like all of the Heartless. Accept for those big fat heartless that are a pain to get behind and attack. GRRRR.

yh i agree with you about them massive ones =D 'giant house key' think they're huggable lol, personally they really irritate me. especially the fire breathing ones:sneaky:

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Nobody: Dusks

Heartless: Darksides

Zayin

Aww... no counting the organization :glare:

Okay so ignoring that...

Nobodies: Dusks - even though it is truely the orgys -
heartless: Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back