• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Website Updated! - Added Info/Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

The Official Kingdom Hearts Coded website from Square Enix Japan updated today, featuring which phone models it is compatible with and information on it's preinstalled state. Keep in mind this is for the Japanese release only, as soon as there is news about a North American release, we'll update you.

Full translation is now available! Please remember to credit KHInsider if you paste the translations elsewhere!

FAMITSU ARTICLE SCREENS

PHONE COMPATIBILITY - PAGE 1

NTT docomo PRIME series "P-01A" phones releasing after November 2008 will come with it preinstalled.

ABOUT THE PREINSTALL - PAGE 2

The preinstalled version contains the feature “Olympus Coliseum –Side Episode-“. By upgrading it, the various functions of this feature can be newly enjoyed. The other feature, “Traverse Town –Special Edit Version-“, contains a collection of particular cutscenes from the Kingdom Hearts series.

Additionally, the high spec computer functions have been utilized and the action elements, cutscenes, and other attributes unique to Kingdom Hearts return. Be the first to receive and enjoy this distributed title!

The episodes of Kingdom Hearts Coded as well as the main content of Kingdom Hearts Mobile will be distributed through the Kingdom Hearts series mobile phone portal site once it is opened. The plan is to begin distributing these titles next spring.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Re: Coded Website Updated!

Thanks a bunch, Bittermeats. <3 It's nice to know what kind of phones it's compatible with, even if it's only in correlation to Japan.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org

Your welcome guys, of course! I added the additional information available. Looks like Coded has been pushed to 2009 as well. :/

C

Colours

Thanxs, I'm looking forward to this./:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Well Looks like Days and Coded wont be out till 2009. So much for getting sum new KH this year. But still That pone looks cool. Thanks for the update bittermeat

bittermeat

Website
heartstation.org
A Famitsu article today featured a couple new screenshots, including a better view of Sora fighting in the Coliseum, added them to the post.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm, it appears that a new varient of the Soldier has been added. I'm unsure whether I like this fact or not; Coded is supposed to, for the most part, be a remake of KH1.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
the Graphics Kinda remind me of the new Prince of Persia game.

bittermeat

Website
heartstation.org
Hmm, it appears that a new varient of the Soldier has been added. I'm unsure whether I like this fact or not; Coded is supposed to, for the most part, be a remake of KH1.

I'm sure the Soldier heartless are the same, just different colored. KHIIFM+ featured numerous enemies with different coloration than in KHII, including gold Soldiers.

A

Audo

eh? Coded is still technically being released 'Winter 2008' as they stated. If it comes preinstalled that is. So, it isn't being 'delayed' or anything like that. It's just that new episodes won't be available until the following spring.

bittermeat

Website
heartstation.org
eh? Coded is still technically being released 'Winter 2008' as they stated. If it comes preinstalled that is. So, it isn't being 'delayed' or anything like that. It's just that new episodes won't be available until the following spring.

Right, since Coded comes preinstalled on these phones, you'll be able to play it after purchasing one. New content, episodes, and likely KH Mobile features won't be available until next Spring when the portal site opens.

A

Audo

Mhm. I wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with Days. Say the new episodes have spoilers for Days, it would make sense for them to want to release these episodes after Days is released. I'm interested in this Traverse Town special edit thing that will also be available this month.

bittermeat

Website
heartstation.org
Mhm. I wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with Days. Say the new episodes have spoilers for Days, it would make sense for them to want to release these episodes after Days is released. I'm interested in this Traverse Town special edit thing that will also be available this month.

Lol, it's totally spaced on me that it's actually November. Hopefully we'll be able to see some of these features online soon! :3 The Traverse Town thing sounds to me like how in Final Mix/ReCoM they had a movie gallery of all the cutscenes from the game. Now they're available on your mobile phone~

A

Audo

Yeah but what i'm wondering is if they are the cutscenes from KH1, or if they are the "new" cutscenes from like Coded (aka Mickey telling Sora he was "there that day", etc).

bittermeat

Website
heartstation.org
Yeah but what i'm wondering is if they are the cutscenes from KH1, or if they are the "new" cutscenes from like Coded (aka Mickey telling Sora he was "there that day", etc).

They did say Kingdom Hearts series, so I'm guessing like a compilation/archive. Doesn't mean that Coded cut scenes won't be in there too though. It's likely that you'll be able to use the feature to access Coded scenes after you've completed the episodes, who knows, maybe even scenes from Days or BBS. We'll just have to wait to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back