• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Are you kidding me? Look at the size of her head in relation to her body. For that matter, look at her FEET! They used Kairi's KH1 model on her for CoM, and the KH2 model in KH2.

Still don't believe me? Watch the CoM scene on Destiny Islands where she turns around and becomes Kairi in Sora's eyes. Then look at her standing hand-in-hand with Kairi in TWTNW.

They are the SAME HEIGHT. Namine matches Kairi EXACTLY at any point in her existence.

I do believe you, I've seen the FMV, and I've noticed the difference.

But she's not a natural nobody, thus it could be the reason for her aging.
If all nobodies aged, wouldn't you have seen Roxas in a different light?

He'd have the same character model as KH1 sora but he didn't now did he?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I do believe you, I've seen the FMV, and I've noticed the difference.

But she's not a natural nobody, thus it could be the reason for her aging.
If all nobodies aged, wouldn't you have seen Roxas in a different light?

He'd have the same character model as KH1 sora but he didn't now did he?

In KH2, we see him born as a Nobody in front of the mansion.

For about a minute.

What would be the point of going to all the trouble of making a model for a scene that short-lived? They've skimped before; the model of Namine that shines through Kairi at the end is the YOUNG version who's drawing at the beginning--even though we KNOW she should have changed because you can SEE it. (And you can tell that she doesn't match Kairi's build the way she did ingame; her eyes are bigger in her face, her chin is smaller, and her shoulders aren't as broad.)

There's also the fact that Roxas is Sora's exact height and build, despite the fact that Sora has aged a year since he ejected Roxas.

Agreed, that should probably change in 358/2 Days, but again I don't see them going to the trouble of showing the progression of time when, for one thing, we're only talking a year and they aren't going to change that much.

But for the sake of the argument, let's say Nobodies don't grow. Let's pretend Roxas got kicked out of Sora and just stayed the same, and Sora spent about...eh, ten years inside a plothole. Then they decide to fuse again.

Since Roxas hasn't aged, does that mean Sora's body hasn't aged, despite the fact that it's been up and moving and living (unlike Kairi's when her heart was first stolen)? How much sense does that make?

Gummi Master

In KH2, we see him born as a Nobody in front of the mansion.

For about a minute.

What would be the point of going to all the trouble of making a model for a scene that short-lived? They've skimped before; the model of Namine that shines through Kairi at the end is the YOUNG version who's drawing at the beginning--even though we KNOW she should have changed because you can SEE it. (And you can tell that she doesn't match Kairi's build the way she did ingame; her eyes are bigger in her face, her chin is smaller, and her shoulders aren't as broad.)

There's also the fact that Roxas is Sora's exact height and build, despite the fact that Sora has aged a year since he ejected Roxas.

Agreed, that should probably change in 358/2 Days, but again I don't see them going to the trouble of showing the progression of time when, for one thing, we're only talking a year and they aren't going to change that much.

But for the sake of the argument, let's say Nobodies don't grow. Let's pretend Roxas got kicked out of Sora and just stayed the same, and Sora spent about...eh, ten years inside a plothole. Then they decide to fuse again.

Since Roxas hasn't aged, does that mean Sora's body hasn't aged, despite the fact that it's been up and moving and living (unlike Kairi's when her heart was first stolen)? How much sense does that make?

Excellent. I agree with every point. It makes no sense for nobodies to not to age, and I'll try to prove it:
Q: What cuases aging?
A: Time. Only the influence of time creates age.
Why then, would every nobody who retains form hold so much importance on time? Roxas and Axel talk about wanting to keep track of how long the've been alive and counting the days.
In fact I think age is the ONLY constant about nobodies. If they're only a B+S, well bodies age, so so do nobodies ;P

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
So why did Namine age? Look at her in CoM and then in KH2. She's older, dammit.
Are you really that slow?
They look exactly the same. You mean to tell me that just because her hair grew abit; She got abit taller that she aged? No.
Nobodies can't age.

True, Yunq.

(I'm a ninja >;3)

Ninjas are cool.

Excellent. I agree with every point. It makes no sense for nobodies to not to age, and I'll try to prove it:
Q: What cuases aging?
A: Time. Only the influence of time creates age.
Why then, would every nobody who retains form hold so much importance on time? Roxas and Axel talk about wanting to keep track of how long the've been alive and counting the days.
In fact I think age is the ONLY constant about nobodies. If they're only a B+S, well bodies age, so so do nobodies ;P

Remember: Nobodies aren't whole. So it would make sense for them not to age.
So bodies and nobodies age?
You're right about the bodies, but not about the Nobodies.

Axie

NAMINEYOUNG.jpg
2525201675_a5f39ecfcc.jpg

Can't see? Well, her arms and legs are longer, her shoulders are broader, her eyes are smaller in her face, her head and feet are smaller in relation to the rest of her, her boobs are bigger, her hair falls to a different spot on her shoulder...

Um, yeah. GREW.

PlanitB

So why did Namine age? Look at her in CoM and then in KH2. She's older, dammit.

Yeah, nobodies deffinatley age. namine's hair is darker she gets older. so this is a total possibility.

Axie

They look exactly the same.

They're the same person.

You mean to tell me that just because her hair grew abit; She got abit taller that she aged?

That would be the definition of aging, yes.

Nobodies can't age.

Prove it.

Ninjas are cool.

Pirates are better.

Remember: Nobodies aren't whole. So it would make sense for them not to age.

Nobodies are a soul inside a body. In other words, alive. If you have a man in a coma, completely unreachable but still definitely alive, for about ten years--and then he comes out of it, GUESS WHAT? He will have aged.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Nobodies are a soul inside a body. In other words, alive. If you have a man in a coma, completely unreachable but still definitely alive, for about ten years--and then he comes out of it, GUESS WHAT? He will have aged.
You totally missed the point idiot.
You're comparing a game with real life? Not so great.
Nobodies don't age.
If they did, some of the org from CoM would have aged.
Namine would have aged.
They didn't.

They're the same person.
No shit, I knew that.
I mean't they look the same from KH2 and CoM except for the fact, that she grew abit; that her hair grew long.

Yeah, nobodies deffinatley age. namine's hair is darker she gets older. so this is a total possibility.
So lets say...If Leon's hair was to get darker that means he got older?
Lol, doubt it.

angelbabe74006

You totally missed the point idiot.
You're comparing a game with real life? Not so great.
Nobodies don't age.
Namine would have aged.
They didn't.

The only Org. member from CoM that was in KHII is Axel, and he's already an adult. =/

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Personally, I could see a chance of this happening, since I think that Aqua might be around at least shortly after BBS and she could live up to the time when the experiments start happening. She might of been an experiment and thanks to that, it might of lead to her nobody's structure being significantly altered (de-aged?). However, her nobody might of escaped and somehow ended up in a case of true suspended animation. Well, this sounds too complicated, but that's how I see it happening, if Aqua is Xion's nobody. Personally, I think she at least has ties to Xion. I also think that the "No I" theory holds truth and that Xion is the nobody of no single person, but instead, multiple-people. (three at most, but I prefer to think two)

Finrear

Personally, I could see a chance of this happening, since I think that Aqua might be around at least shortly after BBS and she could live up to the time when the experiments start happening. She might of been an experiment and thanks to that, it might of lead to her nobody's structure being significantly altered (de-aged?). However, her nobody might of escaped and somehow ended up in a case of true suspended animation. Well, this sounds too complicated, but that's how I see it happening, if Aqua is Xion's nobody. Personally, I think she at least has ties to Xion. I also think that the "No I" theory holds truth and that Xion is the nobody of no single person, but instead, multiple-people. (three at most, but I prefer to think two)
but how does xion connect with sora

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xion is likely not connected to Aqua. She was likely not born
on the night of the storm either. Somehow though her origins
must tie with Sora and/or Kairi.

And yes, Nobodies do age.

Axie

They DIED.

Except for Axel, and as has been said, he's too old to look very different. (If you wanna argue that route, why didn't Donald and Goofy age? Why didn't Leon or Yuffie or Cid?)

Namine would have aged.

She did. Check the pictures. GROWTH is a sign of AGE, what do I have to do to get you to understand that? KAIRI did the SAME THING--so because her hair's a little longer and darker and she's taller SHE didn't age EITHER?

They didn't.

LIES.

No shit, I knew that.
I mean't they look the same from KH2 and CoM except for the fact, that she grew abit; that her hair grew long.

IT'S BEEN A YEAR. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AGE.

So lets say...If Leon's hair was to get darker that means he got older?
Lol, doubt it.

If it's an intentional change and it's been a YEAR since we saw him, THEN YEAH. He's not at an age where any other physical appearances will change much within a year's time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xion is likely not connected to Aqua. She was likely not born
on the night of the storm either. Somehow though her origins
must tie with Sora and/or Kairi.

And yes, Nobodies do age.

If she is not connected to either of them, who do you suggest? Cause it seems that she might be connected to both of them in a way.imo

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well what I said was that Xion is
probably not connected to Aqua.
I think Xion is connected to Kairi
and/or Sora.

Aqua is probably no more connected
to Kairi than Terra is to Riku.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well what I said was that Xion is
probably not connected to Aqua.
I think Xion is connected to Kairi
and/or Sora.

Aqua is probably no more connected
to Kairi than Terra is to Riku.

hmmm. This could be true in a "Past repeats itself" sort of way. Terra turnes to darkness for Power. So does Riku
Maybe Aqua will do something that connects her to Kairi like that. Such as bring Ven back from being a heartless.....hmmm maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back